Page 3 of 1750 
Username Post: Scrappin Our Tots (OPEN and Looking for NEW MEMBERS)        (Topic#1497463)
SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

My poor little Princess just started coughing.. She is sound asleep on my bed though. Jessa had a cold two weeks ago (More so allergies) and now they are back.. Doc says to put her back on Zyrtec

On another note, I am working on my first 12x12 LO in... Over a year LOL

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

First 12x12 in over a year ... wow ... that's all I do.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

LOL yes Jill.. The last 12x12's I did were in February 2008, and they were ones my mom asked me to do for her. Before that the last one I did was in 2007. Now I do 6x6, 8x8, 8.5x11, and 6x12.. and as of tonight..12x12

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:
I am worried about a third via an "accident" but David(dh) is not so sure about getting the old tubers snipped or whatever it is they do down there. I'm thinking he's worried about if he has a future wife who wants kids. How does one convince her husband to get the job done?

Well I have 3 kids now, and DH is volunteering to go get "fixed". I think he's terrified of 4. LOL

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to SQ Mandi

• DoodlingSticklesQueen Said:
My poor little Princess just started coughing.. She is sound asleep on my bed though. Jessa had a cold two weeks ago (More so allergies) and now they are back.. Doc says to put her back on Zyrtec

On another note, I am working on my first 12x12 LO in... Over a year LOL

I'm sorry your daughter's not feeling well. I swear I'm going to move furniture into our Doctor's office. We were just there last week, and ended up back there today. Another upper respiratory infection for our former preemie. She stays sick!

Hugs! I hope she feels better soon.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Heather J. Landry

Aww I'm sorry Heather

Jessa usually never gets sick.. but this year, the weather has really taken it's toll on her.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Ok girls.. my 1st 12x12 in a year

Jessa, Then & Now
By DoodlingSticklesQueen

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

I know how you guys feel ... Abigail has been sick pretty much non-stop since Christmas. She had the flu at Christmas, had the flu again in January ... three weeks ago she had an ear infection ... 2 weeks ago she still had the ear infection, pink eye and a cold and this week she had pink eye again!

Now I'm suffering!! sigh!
I'm watching the Biggest Loser though ... I'm addicted to it.

I just did a 12x12 layout of me ... for my gallery at Just Cre8. Not quite sure I like it, I always feel that way about paper. I'll post in the morning! :

Night girls

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to peenut_23

Hi girls! Just poppin in! I am so excited to get to know you and for some get to know you even more!!! hehehehe! Ok, I am off to do some work for my church, see you tomorrow!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Biskit

Hi Jules!!! Night Jules!!!

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to SQ Mandi

Hello ladies! See I can say that huh Jill LOL Just seeing how things are Work was pretty slow today...should have tried to came on here earlier. Well, that's okay. I told Mandi I'd try to do one LO a day LOL We'll see how and if I can accomplish that.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to DaddyScrapperAlbert

• DaddyScrapperAlbert Said:
Hello ladies! See I can say that huh Jill LOL Just seeing how things are Work was pretty slow today...should have tried to came on here earlier. Well, that's okay. I told Mandi I'd try to do one LO a day LOL We'll see how and if I can accomplish that.

yah yah ... rub it in ..

One layout per day?! OMG ... that's crazy.
So, what size do you scrap Albert?

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:

yah yah ... rub it in ..
One layout per day?! OMG ... that's crazy.
So, what size do you scrap Albert?

well, right now I'm mainly doing digi but I have done a few cards...I think it's 8x8 that I tried one time. So if I do paper definitely 8x8

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to DaddyScrapperAlbert

I've only scrapped 8x8 once and it was because I was going a hybrid and needed to print at home ... I've never really thought to scrap other sizes although Mandi's 6x12s always interest me!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

So then get your butt in gear and start scrapping other sizes.. I think your other sized LOS would look awesome!

• peenut_23 Said:
I've only scrapped 8x8 once and it was because I was going a hybrid and needed to print at home ... I've never really thought to scrap other sizes although Mandi's 6x12s always interest me!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Oh.. Morning gals, (and guy) :P

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

So then get your butt in gear and start scrapping other sizes.. I think your other sized LOS would look awesome!

• peenut_23 Said:

I like my 12x12s!

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to peenut_23

I like 12x12s too! I just can't get enough stuff on smaller! I think you just get into a comfort zone. Just got back from grocery shopping, my friend is coming over for lunch and I had nothing to make. Anyway, we just bought a van for 500 bucks the other day. What a deal. The guy was asking 700, I offered 500 and it runs pretty well. We needed an extra vehicle for David to go and do side jobs in, he will have it paid off with his first job, gotta love that. We have decided that we are probably only going to buy ******** boxes from now on and just drive them till their death. Our main car is a Volvo and it is too expensive to work on, we're sick of it. Anyway, I don't care at all what the car I drive looks like so it will work out great. The van is a 1996 Astro and it is in really good shape considering it is a dinosaur. Well I should go hang out with Ella now, she's just watching tv, happily. I think she could watch it all day if I let her, only 2 and a half and turns into a zombie as soon as it's on.

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to *Tricia*

Oh and just a side note... David saw my avatar last night and informed me that I look really weird, possibly a little bit deformed he went as far as saying and has insisted that I change it. What a weirdo, why does he even care? Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny. So I will change it. I don't have many good ones to choose from though.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Oh.. I love your 12x12s (but then again I do love all your work) LOL and LOL at the last part of your post!!

Tricia~ What do men know?? LOL(No offense Albert) I think your avi looks great!

• peenut_23 Said:

• peenut_23 Said:

I like my 12x12s!

Edited by DoodlingSticklesQueen on 03-04-09 08:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 3 of 1750 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics