Page 4 of 1750 
Username Post: Scrappin Our Tots (OPEN and Looking for NEW MEMBERS)        (Topic#1497463)
peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:
Oh and just a side note... David saw my avatar last night and informed me that I look really weird, possibly a little bit deformed he went as far as saying and has insisted that I change it. What a weirdo, why does he even care? Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny. So I will change it. I don't have many good ones to choose from though.

I love your avatar .. I think it looks great! Tell David you'll put up HIS picture if he doesn't watch it ...

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:
I like 12x12s too! I just can't get enough stuff on smaller! I think you just get into a comfort zone. Just got back from grocery shopping, my friend is coming over for lunch and I had nothing to make. Anyway, we just bought a van for 500 bucks the other day. What a deal. The guy was asking 700, I offered 500 and it runs pretty well. We needed an extra vehicle for David to go and do side jobs in, he will have it paid off with his first job, gotta love that. We have decided that we are probably only going to buy ******** boxes from now on and just drive them till their death. Our main car is a Volvo and it is too expensive to work on, we're sick of it. Anyway, I don't care at all what the car I drive looks like so it will work out great. The van is a 1996 Astro and it is in really good shape considering it is a dinosaur. Well I should go hang out with Ella now, she's just watching tv, happily. I think she could watch it all day if I let her, only 2 and a half and turns into a zombie as soon as it's on.

My vehicle is about to fall apart but I keep driving it ..
And Abba would watch television non-stop if we let her. Okay, sometimes I do!

celstin0406
Idol
celstin0406
In response to SQ Mandi

I have to scrap 12X12. I just like how much I can do with that size. I did an 8X8 album for my sister once and it felt so limiting.

I can't guarantee I will do the challenge, it all depends if I have an evening where I feel well enough (and can stay awake long enough - oh the joys of the 1st trimester!) to scrap.

March 10th is my birthday, though so I will consider it a present to see all the lo's everyone else does!

Sorry about all the sickies. My kids have had the usual daycare colds but this winter hasn't been as bad as last year. Sickness-wise anyway, but the weather has been ROTTEN!

So, Jill, when ARE you going to have a 2nd kiddo?

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to celstin0406

Thats ok Like I said.. it's not required.. just for inspiration We are laid back and relax type of group, not up tight, everyone has to kind of group

I hope the MS goes for you quickly!

And yes.. Mrs Jill... when are you going to have #2??
  • celstin0406 Said:
I have to scrap 12X12. I just like how much I can do with that size. I did an 8X8 album for my sister once and it felt so limiting.

I can't guarantee I will do the challenge, it all depends if I have an evening where I feel well enough (and can stay awake long enough - oh the joys of the 1st trimester!) to scrap.

March 10th is my birthday, though so I will consider it a present to see all the lo's everyone else does!

Sorry about all the sickies. My kids have had the usual daycare colds but this winter hasn't been as bad as last year. Sickness-wise anyway, but the weather has been ROTTEN!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Another one from me

Happy Go Lucky By DoodlingSticklesQueen

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to celstin0406

• celstin0406 Said:

wellll actually I have been thinking about it ... a wee bit! I'm running out of photos to scrap of Abigail! No, just kidding ... we might try in the summer .. we'll see. dh doesn't know this yet.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Mandi, after I opened that layout, I got the lucky song in my head from Britney Spears ...

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

LOL

Good luck with possible BDing!!

• peenut_23 Said:
Mandi, after I opened that layout, I got the lucky song in my head from Britney Spears ...

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

what the heck is bd-ing?

something about getting preggo?

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Baby Dancing LOL

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Ok.. Well I need your girls help with one thing.. and thoughts/prayers.. what ever you do..

The thoughts.. My little brother (who is 11)has now been seeing a neurologist for almost a year due to severe migraine headaches and a lump they had found behind his ear on his head.. He was on Indural for a while.. once his headaches stopped for a few months, they took him off.. Well his headaches have been coming back lately, and he has a neurologist appointment today to see what they are doing.. Please just keep good thoughts going his way that everything comes out ok at this visit!!

The second thing.. I have no clue what to pack for my two tots for the trip.. We are flying out to PA to see my mom/family for 9 days.. I never traveled this far away from "home" for this far, with 2 kids LOL What are your suggestions on packing for them?

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to SQ Mandi

So, can I play? My name is Debi and I have tots, 4 of em.

Positive thoughts for your brother Mandi! Hope everything is OK!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Well I am off for a bit.. the kids are napping so I am going to start dinner while they are still sleeping!!

Jill you will be very proud. You and your 12x12 are rubbing off on me.. I just did a 12x12 with... ready?...wait for it...... not one.. not two... but.. 6 PICS!!! I will upload it as soon as stickles dry!!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

Wow Mandi, I am impressed ... I don't think I recall you scrappin more than a 2 photo page!

Hi Debi! Welcome!

I am *hoping* to overcome my scrappers block. For now ... omg, my dd just crashed into a glass door ... apparently she is ok, I think (dh is with her) .. anyway, have to go outside - my muffler fell off my truck on the way home - it's seriously falling apart! Then I'm off to the gym. Will come back home and do a layout for one of the digi DTs ... I'm tired just thinking of it.

I think I'm calling in sick tomorrow - I've been battling this cold for WAY too long and it's just wiping me out!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

oh boi .... so dh just checked my car. He came back in and asked me how long I had driven it for - with a smirk on his face. It was ONLY just home from work ... annnyway, I apparently ground the pipe completely down. The vehicle is a hunk of junk!

So, he is going to tape it up but basically I have no muffler ... I asked him if it was really that loud and he roars and says "You have a race car!".

I am honestly going to drive it as long as I can!!
It's a 99 Rav 4 ... but I JUST put $1,000 into it in Jan so I really want it to last ... it's kind of embarrassing though!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Mandi re: your packing ... don't ask me! I am the WORST packer ever! I take way too much every single time I go somewhere - double/triple of everything!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to peenut_23

Feel better Jill! Maybe you'll get some time to relax and scrap on your day off.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to WeeFaerie

Welcome to the group Deb!! So glad to have you here!!!

Jill I am uploading it now so you can see.. It could of been better, but I still think it came out cute!!

Jill~ Maybe you would be better off with a horse and carriage!!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Thanks for the thoughts Deb!

My mom did call me a short while ago. My little brother is back on the Indural they also upped his dosage of Tofranil (no he is not depressed) The Indural causes him to have mood swings, and the Tofranil is counteracting that. My poor little Boo boo bear (Yes.. thats my nickname for him)

OH.. Deb~ When you get a minute would you posts your kiddies names with their ages so I can add them to our group list

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

Horse and carriage ...

Actually my dh fixed it with tape ... yeah, that silver tape ... and it's still loud and he said he'd probably have to tape it every 2 weeks ... oh gosh ... ah well, this is turning out to be fun - how long until it falls apart, hah.

Page 4 of 1750 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics