Username Post: Floral PP        (Topic#1498257)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Hmmm,,,,I need floral PP. My DH just rolled his eyes at me because I already HAVE the Blossoms and Butterflies stack,,,,AND the Pocketful of Posies stack,,,,but that's not the KIND of floral stack I want,,,I'd prefer a stack, not buying by the piece,,,,,but the kind of floral print I want is more delicate,,,,,more like wedding floral,,,,roses, etc,,,,,more "grown up" floral, rather than cutesey floral,,,,perhaps even vintage,,,

I'm having trouble scrapping my DD1 and it hit me tonight it's because she's not the TYPE to be scrapped on bright pinks and yellows with glitter and gold and flocking,,,,

she's the type to be scrapped on muted mauves and sage greens and plums with perhaps the bearest hint of sparkle,,,

But I'm at a loss,,,,DCWV doesn't have any such thing that I've seen,,,,that I know of,,,,

any ideas who might make such a stack???

SOMEONE must,,,,,

Holly

Edited by holly1965 on 03-10-09 10:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to CommaHolly

hot off the press is great for those patter types i love them check out some of the older pages in my gallery

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 03-10-09 10:21 PM

Maybe some of these stacks? I have some of those in my wish list =) because I love girly pp but I just have boys

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to naf

OOOOOOOoooooooo I'm really liking the Crate Paper , Mia and Blue Hill collection,,,LOL, now where do I buy it? Probably could get it here, but I do so love to go through each piece by hand before buying,,,,

Holly

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

OK, I'm liking the Basic Gray too

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 03-10-09 10:40 PM

You can always send it back if you don't love it now... I am the little devil on your shoulder

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to naf

• naf Said:
You can always send it back if you don't love it now... I am the little devil on your shoulder

Oh how right you are,,,,I never thought of that,,,,

and of course, I could always order MORE than one stack,,,,,,and send back which ever one I wasn't in love with,,,,

of course,,,,,there's always the danger I'd fall in love with BOTH of them,,,

oh decisions, decisions,,,,,,

Holly

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to naf

Here are a whole bunch sold here.

Products Referenced in This Post:

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to DawnInAZ

oooooooh Dawn, some of those are GORGEOUS Thankyou Holly

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Do you have birthday money Holly?

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to DivaDana

I could do with some Moda Bella myself! Probably Sunny Aloha, too!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
Do you have birthday money Holly?

Ive got gift certificates And I am expecting a check in the mail from my MIL who always sends mine late and her DS's early,,,,,,she saves a stamp that way, LOL,,,

why??

Holly

scrappincgwife
Idol
scrappincgwife

I was going to say Basic Grey too. LOVE THEM! And Daisy D's . And Cosmo Cricket . And, and, and....lol I like roughed up vintagey papers. I have this stack that I bought a year or so ago and when I took it apart I threw away the front cover. Now I don't know who made it and it is driving me crazy because I want MORE! lol I think I'll go start my own thread....

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to scrappincgwife

Daisy D's has papers that resemble your description. I think they are harder to find now though cause I believe they are no longer a running company. K&Co. has some nice ones too; older lines like Bailey or Margo or Hannah:) I recently bought the Bailey paper pad at M's for $3 and boxes of the chipboard letters and chipboard adhesive words for only $1!!! I think it has a very vintagey feel to it:)

scrapbooknut
Idol
scrapbooknut
In response to shopgirlaudi

dcwv Lux ury stack might work

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics