Username Post: Best Kit of the month club???        (Topic#1498391)
momof2ks
Veteran
momof2ks

I would love to get a kit of the month started, but with so many out there, I need some help choosing.

Can you tell me your favs?

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to momof2ks

Kraft Girl Kits is awesome!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to momof2ks

I have two that I currently use and LOVE.

Swirlydoos

My Creative Scrapbook

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to DawnInAZ

I would look at all the kits that people list and then find one that fits your style the best.

I love many kits and think they are all beautiful. I have received many kits that are difficult for me to use, not because I don't love the included items, but because they just aren't my style. Be sure to think about what style the kits are before you subscribe. Look at previous kits, look at what the design team is doing with the kit.

dixiecorngirl
Governor
dixiecorngirl
In response to Nancy Keslin

I am loving the jenni bowlin kits...it isn't just jenni bowlin stuff, it has all kinds of coordinating items in the kits.

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to dixiecorngirl

My favorite is Kraft Girl Kits too!

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to Rileysmom06

I dont think I could join a KOTM Club, just because most of the months, I dont really like the stuff, theres only a few months that have the awesome stuff. No Offense! But I hope you find one, i tried google, and typed in Scrapbook Kit Of The Month Clubs and a ton came up!

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to Cupcakes for Chloe

I really like Cocoa Daisy kits!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Babylou

Swirlydoos
Bad Girls Kits

Those are the two that I really like, but there are a ton!!

All My Memories is nice as well, but I haven't orfered one from there.

Personally, I like to get my own stuff.

Annmarie7six
Expert
Annmarie7six
In response to Manda_K

I love, love, love My Creative Scrapbook kits. I rcv their creative kit, main kit, and the new limited edition kit. Their kits(all of them) are PACKED with everything from paper to flowers and even BLING. They have 3 types of monthly memberships. They do sell out but from my own experience I can say the owner goes above and beyond to fullfill as many kit orders that she can. I will also have to say that I agree with a previous msg above...look into all kits that are suggested and find what fits your scrapper style. I hope I gave some insight. Let us know who you choose...if any!!!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to momof2ks

I researched the 14 advertised in this month's Scrapbooks Etc. magazine for my sil. She wanted one that included detailed instructions. 3 of the 14 seem to do so The scrap-room, thescrappygourment, and scrapemeasy.

momof2ks
Veteran
momof2ks
In response to johnsusan8

Well so far . . . I ordered the previous kits from Kraft Girls. They looked fab and they were on sale!! What more can I ask for?? So that should do for now. I am going to check them out and see if a kit is right for me. (Will I use all the products?? etc.) So this is a good start. Thanks for all the help.

CJSBABYCAKES
Veteran
CJSBABYCAKES
In response to momof2ks

LOVE TRANSPARENTTOUCHES !!! THEY GIVE YOU 2-3 (MOSTLY 3) kits to choose from each month.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics