Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: about Coupons !!        (Topic#1498725)
Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to scraperfect

Our J's lets me use up to two a day at the same time IF they are not the same coupon code. In the current mailer, there are about 12 different Coupons (craft, notion, any item, fabric, cutting tool...) and I could use two each day. OR a J's and a M's Or one from a flier and one from the online coupon (Just check the barcode on the coupon to see if the last digits are different.)

My J's lets me use ALL the Coupons I want as long as they have different bar codes! I used ALL of them from one flyer one time. The cashier was laughing because as I put the item on the counter I put the coupon that went with each item on top of it. I my J's.

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 03-17-09 08:12 PM
In response to Seaexplore

• seaexplore Said:
Our J's lets me use up to two a day at the same time IF they are not the same coupon code. In the current mailer, there are about 12 different Coupons (craft, notion, any item, fabric, cutting tool...) and I could use two each day. OR a J's and a M's Or one from a flier and one from the online coupon (Just check the barcode on the coupon to see if the last digits are different.)

My J's lets me use ALL the Coupons I want as long as they have different bar codes! I used ALL of them from one flyer one time. The cashier was laughing because as I put the item on the counter I put the coupon that went with each item on top of it. I my J's.

Yesterday I printed a bunch of Coupons so today I went to M's and I used 2 of them just paying separately and the cashier was soo nice!!!and then I went to J's and the cashier told me that I could use all the Coupons (2) at the same time!!!That was really great!!!! I'm still having more... I think I need something else

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to Seaexplore

• seaexplore Said:
I print LOTS of them and then distribute freely. I have DH come with me so I can use as many as possible, I hit J's and use whatever they'll let me, then M's to use ONE for me and ONE for him (they're stingy!), then to Bev's to use ONE for me and ONE for him (again, they're stingy too!), I pass out whatever I have left over to people in line or leave them lying in random places for people to discover.

I went to acmoore this saturday and I had 4 Coupons left do I gave one to each person I saw in the store for a 40% off. It was going to expire that day so why let it go to waste!

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to Thaiti30

I had 3 this past week. I was at M's and was only going to use one so I found someone who looked like they were debating buying something and asked if they wanted one of my extra Coupons . She was really happy:)

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to shopgirlaudi

well, HECK, I'd be thrilled if someone gave ME one!!!!!!

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to CommaHolly

I leave what I can't use in the store so someone else can.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 03-18-09 09:46 AM
In response to dotfree

I use multiple Coupons that I get via email. I often make dh go with me to the store so he can purchase one item and I can purchase one.

channyne
Resident
channyne
In response to traceyjean

• traceyjean Said:
Can you use a coupon on the Cuttlebug? I've been thinking about getting one.

Absolutely and the embossing folders/dies!

You can use on Provo items just not Cricut.

Cricut = carts, the machines, jukebox, blades, mats, vinyl, paper stacks (cricut specified) etc.

Don't walk, run to get your bug!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to channyne

I have heard one or two people had problems using the Coupons on the cuttlebug,,,,,

but they asked to speak to the manager and it was cleared up, so if that happens to you, ask to speak to the manager,,,,

Holly

Scatter
Guru
Scatter
In response to CommaHolly

I didn't get the cuttlebug due to the coupon issue. Didn't think to ask for a manager! Doh.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scatter

Go back and try again,,,,,this time ask to speak to a manager,,,although it's made by the same company, it's NOT a cricut item!

Holly

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 03-18-09 01:54 PM
In response to Scatter

• Scatter Said:
I didn't get the cuttlebug due to the coupon issue. Didn't think to ask for a manager! Doh.

Maybe the cuttelbug it was already on sale, that is the only reason you cant use a coupon, otherwise maybe the coupon was expired. My friend used some Coupons to buy the cuttlebug and some dies

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to naf

Since the cuttlebug has a PICTURE of the cricut ON it as it's made by ProvoCraft, SOME employees believe it is a CRICUT product and won't sell it to you using a coupon,,,,

USUALLY a speak with the manager is all it takes,,,,

if that doesn't work, walk your coupon to the next nearest craft store and use it there,,,,,

usually M's will take a J's coupon and vice versa,,,,

Holly

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics