Page 242 of 245 
Username Post: Froup Loop Group :P        (Topic#1498761)
CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 12-01-10 10:13 AM
In response to MeliMedina

Thanks for all the Hanukkah Wishes

ChrissyTina
Idol
ChrissyTina
In response to CASBa

I have realized that I have become a "lazy" scrapper! I find myself really LOVING to use sketches and remove most of the "hard thinking" out a page!! AAAAAH!!! But then, it's a lot less "stressful" too! ;D

Robinbird79
Diva
Robinbird79
In response to ChrissyTina

Hello lovely ladies! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Still haven't found that scrapping mojo yet...but I feel some excitement about doing some stuff again...once we find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Just thinking about all the cute girlie layouts I could FINALLY do makes me happy. Perhaps that will be just the motivation I need to get back into it after a year and a half out! We find out on the 14th (and I'm thinking Go Team Pink!).

Happy New Year to you all!!

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 12-30-10 08:46 AM
In response to Robinbird79

Congrats on a new baby Robin!

ChrissyTina
Idol
ChrissyTina
In response to CASBa

Congratulations on the baby! Hope you get to do some girlie pages!

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 01-04-11 09:29 AM
In response to ChrissyTina

Happy New Year everyone!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to CASBa

LOL Robin. Hopefully you'll have more luck with team pink than I have had!

Happy New Year!

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

I'm terrible!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy New Year to all of you

Robin, go Team Pink!

Robinbird79
Diva
Robinbird79

• MelissaW Said:
LOL Robin. Hopefully you'll have more luck with team pink than I have had!

Happy New Year!

I'll never have a clean toilet again if this is another boy! Johnny of course says it IS a boy because (as he puts it) there is no female in him anywhere. I've just got my fingers crossed...the thought of doing girlie LOs gets me excited and WANTING to scrap!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Robinbird79

Hello from the frozen tundra!!!

Find the picnic table! By MelissaW

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

Hello friends! We've been kind of quiet...how's everyone doing?
Ellie is crawling/cruising. She's discovered that she can pull herself up on just about anything. She enjoys being naughty and opening everything and dumping out whatever's inside it She also got 6 teeth in between 1/27 and 2/15!!
Evie had a great report card, we're so proud of her. She's reading at a 4th/5th grade level (she's in 2nd). She's gearing up for her spring dance recital in May; this is the first year she'll have two routiines; tap and ballet. She lost her third tooth this morning and is excited about the tooth fairy.
I'm about the same; tired!! With Ellie's increased independence, she's not quite as needy and lets me have a little more time to clean up or scrap! I took a couple of workshops this month. One was offered through the Scarlet Lime, taught by Christy Tomlinson about creating her mixed-media She Art. The other is taught through Stash to Treasure by our very own Heidi Kelley. It's about some advanced misting/masking/painting techniques. I'm having fun playing with both

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 03-07-11 06:57 AM
In response to Pookahbot

Glad to hear the girls are doing so well Genie. I am doing pretty well although there isn't a whole lot to report. DH and I are officially TTC now, but I would appreciate discretion on my facebook page. None of my real life friends or family know about it. We are kind of anticipating a long battle with TTC so we don't want people to bug us about it or get our family's hopes up too much if it doesn't happen. Other than that, not too much else.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to CASBa

Good luck to you then...it's exciting and frustrating!! Why are you anticipating trouble (and just tell me to mind my own business if you don't care to share!)

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Pookahbot

Good luck to you, Cassie. I hope you don't have a struggle at all, but if you do, it's all worth it.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 03-07-11 09:47 AM

I was on depo for BC and it just takes quite awhile for most women to be fertile after going off of it. It can take up to a year to even start getting a period again.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to CASBa

I hope it happens quicker than you think, then. Good luck to you

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 03-08-11 06:37 AM
In response to Pookahbot

Thanks.

thirdgrade
Diva
thirdgrade
In response to CASBa

hey ladies! long time no see! sorry to have been so mia... having a baby really takes up a lot of time! hope everyone is doing well!

my ds is already 15 months old! i will post a pic soon!

how is everyone else doing? ready for spring?

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to thirdgrade

Hi Laura Babies are good time wasters, aren't they? Mine has gained confidence in her cruising/crawling suddenly and is all over and into everything!! Evie wasn't this naughty
I'm ready for spring, just wish summer didn't follow. I hate these darn muggy, hot Michigan summers!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Pookahbot

Hi Laura! Time goes by so fast when you have kids to chase around, doesn't it?

Page 242 of 245 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics