Page 1 of 146 
Username Post: VCW Week 107 - Happy Spring!        (Topic#1499037)
scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

What is this thread about?

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular," but we're always open to newcomers. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself
here
You can also place Prayer Requests here . This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

VCW Yahoo! Group

This is a place where we can store info - email addresses, geographical locations, birthdays. (We started this because we wanted to know who we have to go looking for after major events such as the recent hurricanes in the U.S.)

Sign up for the group. You have to be approved for the group. There are a few people around here to keep an eye on the admin of the list, so the approval shouldn't take too long. The approval process isn't because we're elitist or anything - it's just our way of making sure that those who have access to our info there are "known" to us and not just people signing up randomly to farm the information. The purpose of this site is to store emergency contact information for the members of our group. Please be respectful of its intended use and do not abuse the information.

Once you're approved, you can add your info to the database and/or your birthday to the calendar. If you need help with either of these functions, just yell and someone here will give you instructions.

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to scrappycath

morning

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to moxiegirl23

Good night all... I'll leave you with my latest bling encrusted layout... see you all later on today.. must sleep.

Academy of Sciences By Altered Whimseys

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

My attempt at a recap!

Clara - so glad to hear about your conversation with mom! And your brother's involvement!

Charlotte is an NCIS fan

Happy Birthday to Elizabeth's mom!

Liz - Oh man, that new CM punch sounds pretty cool!

Cindy - teacher conferences!

Joy - to spring break!

Ashley - on the comment about each kid that has an IEP saying they should have a para, but instead one para is assigned to 4 kids.... that's a violation of a federal document protected by federal law. If the parents realize.... they have the right to go after the educational agency. Just the advocate in me speaking.

Charlotte - has a behavioral assessment been completed on that boy in your class? You say he is not special needs - what testing was done?

Laura - glad to hear Zak is getting hte help he needs

Jenni - welcome home! It's been quite a week for you

Shirley - welcome back. Hope you had a good trip!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I'm off to get the rest of the house up and moving!

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M

Good Morning Everyone!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Oh Elizabeth...... You mentioned that white stuff last night..... it's falling here. Ground is already coated.

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M

Liz - I like to use the CM Bold Round tips to edge cardstock & alphas. Sorry... was just thinking about that as I was on the CM site... LOL!

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M
In response to Cindy M

Cath - please do NOT send it this way... LOL!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• scrappycath Said:
Oh Elizabeth...... You mentioned that white stuff last night..... it's falling here. Ground is already coated.

LALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALA

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning
it is cold here, but no white stuff yet
I need to hit the showers (yes Ria, they're mean to me)
and I need to get on the road!
OMG this is going to be a loooonnnggggg day!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

ok. caught up online where I needed to, had breakfast, unloaded dishwasher, set last night's dishes to soaking and started to reload dishwasher. Having cup of coffee number 2 and now I need to figure out what's next.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to Cindy M

• Cindy M Said:
Cath - please do NOT send it this way... LOL!

It's all my husbands fault. He put the shovels away!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Why no matter how much or how often we do laundry, it's never done??

And

Why no matter how much or how often we pay bills, it's never done??

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

thinking about giving up my news junkie status and just burying my head in the sand. The world changed 4 and a half months ago and the last 59 days are just too scary.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Is there a happy medium somewhere in between Liz? Cause I think you help to make the world a better place because of your news junkie status!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I hope I can find a happy medium, but then I see Iran, Russia, and N. Korea flexing their muscles in such a manner that they didn't do 6 months ago and in quantities that they didn't do 6 months ago and I lose hope.

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

Morning...I am so tired.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Scrapnut16

morning Susan.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Patrick just came down stairs. He wished me a Happy First Day of Spring. I told him to look outside.

He's confused.

Page 1 of 146 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics