Page 2 of 27 
Username Post: *New Thread* Not So Secret Scrapping Sisters Swap = Always Open        (Topic#1499291)
navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to DNA301

• DNA301 Said:
Um...Hiya? I'd like to join in and all but I don't have a team and this would be my first time swapping like this. Is that alright?

You are more than welcome to join. I will add you to the seeking swappers list. You can PM the ladies that are on it already to see if they would like to start a group with you. This is located at the end of the first post.

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd
In response to navyaowife2005

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome new Hosstesses. Love the new topic for april. I love ink!!!

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards
In response to charlottemd

My name is Monica and I will be heading up the "Swap till we Drop" group for this swap. Please PM me with your contact info. Basically you will spend no more than $5 per member and it needs to be mailed out by the 23rd directly to that person to save on postage. The theme this month will be "All Inked Up" so anything that has do with ink is what we will be getting - pens, stamps, markers etc...

Swap till we Drop...

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to Monica Edwards

Hello, I'm in the swap till we drop group. Just checking in.

fashioned.in.faith
Guru
fashioned.in.faith
In response to DNA301

Hi there.... "Newbie" to swaps here! This sounds like so much fun!! I'd LUV to try it, don't have a group yet, but I'm gonna PM some of my friends and see if I can get a group together... If I can't then I guess I will BEG for help!! ...lol...

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005

• MLAF Said:
My name is Monica and I will be heading up the "Swap till we Drop" group for this swap. Please PM me with your contact info. Basically you will spend no more than $5 per member and it needs to be mailed out by the 23rd directly to that person to save on postage. The theme this month will be "All Inked Up" so anything that has do with ink is what we will be getting - pens, stamps, markers etc...

Swap till we Drop...

I have your group added, please have the other members check in on the thread and let me know that they are joining your group

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to fashioned.in.faith

• Cropper4Christ Said:
Hi there.... "Newbie" to swaps here! This sounds like so much fun!! I'd LUV to try it, don't have a group yet, but I'm gonna PM some of my friends and see if I can get a group together... If I can't then I guess I will BEG for help!! ...lol...

Just let me know if you get a group together, if you cant then I can add you to the seeking swappers list

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to navyaowife2005

Hi there!!! I've got my group together!!!

We dont have a name yet, my group hasn't chosen one, so for now, we are just the Newbie Swappers But I'm kind of liking Swap til you Flop to match Monica's Swap til you Drop,,,,I'm going to have to ask my group members about it Grin!!! We are sort of sister groups, because we grew out of one group (waving at Monica!!!)

Anywho,,,,,,my members are,,,

me, Holly1965
MommaSaid
Mercytiara

I'm going to link them here so they can read the first post and get acquainted with the rules!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Holly

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to CommaHolly

• holly1965 Said:

We dont have a name yet, my group hasn't chosen one, so for now, we are just the Newbie Swappers But I'm kind of liking Swap til you Flop to match Monica's Swap til you Drop,,,,I'm going to have to ask my group members about it Grin!!! We are sort of sister groups, because we grew out of one group (waving at Monica!!!)

We are working on a name, I swear!

I have reviewed the rules of the group and am looking forward to getting to know my sisters.

Anne

me, Holly1965
MommaSaid
Mercytiara

I'm going to link them here so they can read the first post and get acquainted with the rules!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Holly

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • holly1965 Said:

me, Holly1965
MommaSaid
Mercytiara

Hi Everyone!!!

Holly

Ugh! I thought my answer posted BELOW the quote; not IN it. (see below)

We are working on a name, I swear!

I have reviewed the rules of the group and am looking forward to getting to know my sisters.

Anne

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to MommaSaid

Hi ladies. Glad to have some fresh meat around here. LOL. Looking forward to hearing about all the great goodies we all will be buying and receiving for in April. I spotted some great deals the other day. I have to ask my pals what are some of their fav colors to ink with and journal with.

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005

• holly1965 Said:

me, Holly1965
MommaSaid
Mercytiara

Hi Everyone!!!

Holly

Ok, I will get your group added and put Newbie swappers for right now as the group name and when you get a name just let me know and I will change it.

Guru
In response to DNA301

Hi Holly, glad you ladies decided to join in here. It's loads of fun and as I said, you pick up lots of stuff for your stash. I'll be headed out next Thursday to see what I can find in the way of inky stuff to send to my pals.

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to MommaSaid

Hi! just popping by to introduce myself as part of Holly's group (so far nameless, probably because of my unavaiability all day today... sorry!). I too have read the rules and am ready to swap! Loving the theme this month, and looking forward to getting to know my sisters better over the coming weeks!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to mercytiara

Hello to everyone. I hope you all are having a great week!

Just to let you know:
DNA301 and I will be starting our own group. I suggested S5 as the name (secret sisters swappin' super stuff) but she'll have to approve first. Anyone else want to join to make three?

Also, I believe Kirkkevinsmom is joining our secret angel sisters group...which would bring that group to three people-YEAH!!!

Thanks
Kimberly

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to thinkpink22

Hi Mercy, Hi Momma!!!! wooo hooo ladies, this is gonna be FUN!!! I can't wait for this month's swap! Do you know that I have never inked ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! Really,,,,,I do not own a single ink pad, and although I have bought a couple stamps, I have never used them!!! so this is a good month for me to get involved,,,,

and my swapping buddies can be pretty sure that ANYTHING they buy me is a good buy because I HAVE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Holly

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards

Yes definitely cant wait to get things going and getting to know my girls and everyone else. I used to be a SU and CTMH rep so I have inks and stamps. of course from my pic of my room you can see i have just too much crud, but i joined a grab bag swap and someone will be able to use the things i just never knew i even had ahaha

Swap till we Drop - is looking for a 3rd person - Raven6360 has not replied

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Welcome to the group all the newbies! And also thank you to the new hostesses-love the new theme!

I posted earlier and our group name will be S5...so you can set us up a group.

Thanks so much!!!
Kimberly

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
Hello to everyone. I hope you all are having a great week!

Just to let you know:
DNA301 and I will be starting our own group. I suggested S5 as the name (secret sisters swappin' super stuff) but she'll have to approve first. Anyone else want to join to make three?

Also, I believe Kirkkevinsmom is joining our secret angel sisters group...which would bring that group to three people-YEAH!!!

Thanks
Kimberly

Ok, thanks I will get your group added. So will kirkkevinsmom be in 2 different groups? Or is she leaving the one she was in?

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia
In response to DNA301

Hello,

I am new to this swap scene so I hope I am doing this correctly. I am a member of the "swap till you drop group.

Edited by foxebrown on 03-25-09 03:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 2 of 27 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics