Username Post: Bo Bunny Word Albums..        (Topic#1499373)
Hannah S
Expert
Hannah S

Has anyone tried binding their word albums using the Bind-It-All? I was thinking that if I adhere pp to one side of each letter (let dry) then go back and fill in the pre-cut holes (I use mod podge), then adhering pp to the other side of each letter and let dry..then punch new holes using the BIA! Has anyone tried this or think it might work? I love working with these albums and want to try something new, I usually use the 1" metal rings and add ribbon.

TIA!!

colleenak
Diva
colleenak
In response to Hannah S

Give it a try! You might have a BIA hole that is bigger where the wire has more play in it. I would just add more ribbon on it. Or cut a piece of chipboard that fits that area, paper in a coordinating paper, glue it down with a strong adhesive, let it dry then punch with the BIA.

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to colleenak

i have a "GBC" machine at work... same idea but using plastic combs instead of the metal ones. it worked fine for me!

minelly
Expert
minelly
In response to Hannah S

could you believe i have a LOVE Bo Bunny album i odered from sb.com and im soooo afraid to start on it.

Hannah S
Expert
Hannah S
In response to minelly

• minelly Said:
could you believe i have a LOVE Bo Bunny album i odered from sb.com and im soooo afraid to start on it.

I was the same way. I bought the BABY album and so scared that I would mess it up or not like how it turned out. I sat down one night and gave it a try. There was times while I was decorating it that I wasn't sure if I like it but in the end... It came out really cute. I sat it out at my daughter first birthday party and everyone loved it. I also have the FAMILY and ILOVEYOU albums that I haven't started yet. Give it a shot, they are so much fun to work on.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics