Username Post: An Explosion Box...        (Topic#1500637)
Tweety14kath
Resident
Tweety14kath

I hope you don't mind that I leave a message on 2 forums...I thought that maybe not everyone goes to more than one site to read... is that ok to do?.. If not I'm sorry and I won't do that again. But, anyway, I would love to make a few and wondered if there was a site with a video on it?...Thanks Again! God Bless! luv, kath :):):):))

Mama of a monkey
Mayor
Mama of a monkey
In response to Tweety14kath

I don't have a video but I have a step by step tutorial with photos typed up on my blog here at sb.com

I've made lots of them... you can check out some of them here inMy exploding box gallery
Check it out here Instrucitions with photos on making Exploding Boxes

Hope this helps

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

http://glitteradventure.blogspot.com/2006/11/exploding-...

Check out her class instructions,they are pretty good.

I am also going to PM you.

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to Mix-on the Memories

I saw your post and quick loaded up my box so I could show you a great detail. I saw this in a local scrapbook store ... the feet and little handle make it so fancy looking! All I did was add a super thick piece of chippie on the bottom of the box so that the knobs could have something substantial to attach to.

Now this particular box I made from scratch my own self. It took forever. When I was done, I found out that 3bugs makes one that you can just buy. You can even get it with paper included! Groan!!!

My Exploding Box By Imagine.lilacs

Tweety14kath
Resident
Tweety14kath
In response to Mama of a monkey

Thank you soooo much! I truly appreciate all of your work and responding to my request! God Bless! Luv, kath When I get my room somewhat in order, this is my first project to try!!!

Tweety14kath
Resident
Tweety14kath
In response to imagine.lilacs

Thank you sooo much for your help!!! If I don't have the time... sure is nice to know that at least half of the work would be done for me LOL! LOL! God Bless! luv, kath

Tweety14kath
Resident
Tweety14kath
In response to Mix-on the Memories

I think I've messed up on replying... oh well... what a "Newbie"... so sorry... but thank you all so very much! Have a great day! God Bless! luv, kath

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

utube has some videos on it. Type in Exploding box.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics