Page 793 of 793 
Username Post: WTTS (Will Travel To Scrap!) Girls! (Closed Group)        (Topic#1500653)
Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to LesleyC

My uncle is a lifetime smoker, although I believe he quit several years ago. I'm worried if it comes to a transplant that he won't be considered a good candidate. They're doing an MRI today to look at the heart muscle and that will determine whether it's a bypass or transplant, I guess.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Pookahbot

Genie - praying for you and your family Genie.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Pookahbot

• Pookahbot Said:
Lesley, Mel crochets, and I bet she'd be willing.
Bev, I'm so sorry about your MIL. HUG
Christine, I'm going to miss you. I promise to take a nap on the couch in your name.
I have to work briefly tomorrow morning and I still haven't packed. I know that I'm procrastinating it because I hate craft packing so much. I can throw clothes and make up in a bag in 15 minutes, but it will take me HOURS. I'm giving myself my big rolling tote and my big bag this year, possibly two smaller totes. I always bring too darned much and never use it. I wish I was smart like you guys who make kits.
I did make the kids blueberry pancakes this morning, and I (finally) finished putting the garden in. I came in starving and ate too much, so now I'm sitting here covered in dirt in a food coma. Not good.

She slept on the couch!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Claggy

Well, I had about 36hr turn around from the Michigan trip to a Kansas City-St. Louis trip. My laptop has died so I have been unable to communicate much. Kent had business in KC and wanted me to tag along. We met up with friends there Wed. & Thurs. Then we went to St. Louis on the 4th for a Cardinals baseball game. We were about 15 rows back from the field along the 3rd base line. The weather was amazing (i hate hot) and there were fireworks afterward. Then we went to Springfield on Saturday to hang with Kathy & Patrick. Our guys got on famously! We knew they would, they have much in common. We got back Sunday evening. Kent had to work today and I slept pretty much all day. I was exhausted! So tomorrow I clean, do laundry and try to get my layouts posted on the forum. I'm going to have lots of love to leave.

Missed having the gang there, but we talked about each of you and what we were missing with you not there.

The last week of June works for me, but next year my niece is getting married in Vegas and I can't afford two trips that close together. Especially because Vegas is going to cost us quite a bit. So I'm out for 2015. 2016 should not be a problem, because I will probably retire at the end of that school year. And how wonderful that we can still get a Thurs. p.m. arrival!!!

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to Claggy

Is it only Wednesday? My car died on the way home from work yesterday on the highway. Luckily JAA ( equivalent of AAA) came to my rescue and sent a tow truck free of charge within 20 minutes. Now I await the diagnosis from the garage. So in the new year I will be car shopping. We're just waiting to hear if Meg's student loan will be approved before we make any big decisions. Just when you think you've taken a step ahead, you've actually gone 2 steps backwards. OY. Not to mention the laptop that is on life support. Gotta pull the plug on that soon too. Double OY?

I need to go back and read the last page or 2 of posts here to catch up on all the news and happenings. On another note I am going to San Juan, Puerto Rico for a week starting on July 20 for work. Yep the madness has begun. Heard my boss talking yesterday about sending me to Grenada this week. That's not gonna happen if I can help it!

Have a great day. Be good, breathe deeply and know that I'm thinking of all of you with a smile on my face. Xoxoxo

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to cveira

Finally dropping off some of my LOs from our scrap weekend.

Fall By Claggy

Purple Sand By Claggy

BOO! By Claggy

second-hand chair By Claggy

NooOO... By Claggy

1st SK8 Nite By Claggy

I have a few more, but they need titles or something and I haven't had the time yet.

Tootles!

Page 793 of 793 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics