Page 3 of 804 
Username Post: WTTS (Will Travel To Scrap!) Girls! (Closed Group)        (Topic#1500653)
SandiLL
Diva
SandiLL
In response to CatScrapsHere

Glad you all made it home and had fun!

You all left before the real fun began....I woke up this morning to about 2 inches of snow and more in the air!!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to SandiLL

oh I can see a nap in my future!

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to Scrap-Time

me too sandi AND it's still coming down!

christine, we ended up with a bottle of the rum cream and andy used it instead of milk in his coffee and said thank you. i shared one of the coconut pastries with evie (i think it was gizzada?) and she said she wanted to ask miss christine to send her more.

i'm glad everyone made it home safely. i loved spending time with all of you and really enjoyed this. i'm SO GLAD i had a co-host, it wouldn't have been nearly as nice without all of heidi's help!!

kathy, i'm sorry. i'll put them up here or something. sb.com 's uploader is so clunky, it's just easier for facebook, but i didn't think about everyone not being able to see them.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to Pookahbot

see rebecca!

prima delivery ;) By Pookiebutt

andy thought it was pretty cool too

and here's what we woke up to:

it's april 6th! By Pookiebutt

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Pookahbot

What- christine & I missed the snow. No fair!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to AllAmy

girls- I have an idea. Let me know what you think. How about a challenge amoung us- scrap the group photo of us from our trip?

Any style, any size. Can be just one group photo from the crop or with others. I'd love to see the diversity of a LO when we all start from the same photo. Due date a month from now?

What do you think??

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley
In response to AllAmy

I love that idea!!!!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Heidi Kelley

Great idea Amy!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

any group photo from this weekend or do you have a certain one in mind?

I will upload the photos later tonight since I was the photographer! But I do want everyone else's photos too.

Genie - you can email them to me if I'm the only one that isn't on facebook.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Your pizza box wall art rocks Genie!

We have snow here too, it's light and not sticking to the ground, but it SUCKS anyway!

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to byondbzr

i love the challenge idea, too amy
kathy i can put them online here, there aren't that many or i can email, whichever you'd prefer

i figured since i had 2/3 of my stuff packed up (and i got 3 layouts made...hee), i may as well try some reorganizing while i was putting it away. andy loved the pizza box, too

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley
In response to Pookahbot

okay... so I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but ladies, I am pretty dern sick now. I have white spots all throught my throat, can't swallow or speak, am coughing a LOT, and have a fever. Soooo, ummm... don't hate me if you get sick. I am going to the doctor for the first time in 2 years... and that was for a broken foot, so that might be able to tell you how I am feeling right now. (I despise going to the doctor, I usually try to wait it out.)

Anyhoo, I hope none of you catch this... I mean, I wasn't smoochin' any of ya or sharing drinks, so hopefully we are all good.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Heidi Kelley

I really like the idea of a group picture LO too. Although we don't have one with everyone in it. If you all want to use one from friday night just let me know and I will 'borrow' one of yours to use.

Heidi, I am so sorry you are so sick.

jjfer
jjfer 
Queen
jjfer
  • jjfer on 04-06-09 10:35 AM
In response to mindyradio

Love the challenge idea Amy!

Genie, the pizza box looks great hanging on your wall!!

We're supposed to get snow tonight and tomorrow - ugh! Hopefully this will be the last of it.

Heidi, sorry to hear you're SO sick. Hopefully you'll be able to get something from the doctor and be feeling better soon!

I am SO tired this afternoon. I could so use a nap right now.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to jjfer

oh heidi, i'm so sorry. feel better soon sure sounds like strep

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Pookahbot

Oh no Heidi! I hope it isn't too serious. I'm glad you're going to the doctor though.

We've been getting some snow today too, but thankfully it's not sticking!

Mindy, I think you can use any group picture for your lo.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

oh Heidi that is no fun. let us know what the doctor says.

so now depressed! Have to figure out money, remodeling stuff, etc and those decisions just suck.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Genie - whatever is easier for you. You just let me know.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Well, I have been at my desk for an hour and a half and only gotten 3 pics to upload on here so far. So I am giving up for a bit and will try again later tonight while I am watching Dancing With The Stars.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to mindyradio

I have managed to successfully waste a WHOLE day so far. It is cold and windy so laying in bed seems to be the only solution!! MUST get something accomplished tonight!

I uploaded some of the photos and will continue to do more.

Page 3 of 804 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics