Username Post: WTTS (Will Travel To Scrap!) Girls! (Closed Group)        (Topic#1500653)
Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to janet28rn

Love the family photo Amy! You have a beautiful family!

Melissa, your home improvements look great. Love the color you used in the boys room.

We are redoing our kitchen. We have gone as far as we can go until the new counter tops get replaced. They have been ordered now for four weeks. Getting impatient. New flooring is scheduled and new wall tiles as well which can't be done until the counter tops are down. Have plans to replace the wall paper in the living room soon and then repainting our bedroom as well...hopefully!

Sara, hope you had a wonderful birthay!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 04-15-12 06:09 AM
In response to Anna C

I'm here....was of course a crazy week getting back to routine from our week long vacation to Florida. Then birthday yesterday and today is Addy's first Communion, so I have family coming in a few hours. I probably should be cleaning something or in the kitchen. Oh well, it will get done and all be fine

Congrats on the new job Cathy!
Cute new puppy Amy!
Hang in there Nancy, things will work out one way or the other!
Bummer you can't make it this summer Eileen, I was really looking forward to meeting you and making you a TWINS baseball page, lol!
Melissa, happy belated birthday!
Christine, hope the doggy is ok.
Anna, thank you for the wishes and beautiful card, that was so sweet of you!
Janet, glad Callie is ok. We had to deal with Addy's hives on vacation and I always feel so bad for her. She starts the allergy shots in a few weeks, so hopefully they won't get any worse in the future.
And happy Sunday to you all

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to SaraS

Good morning. Just thought I would check in before church.

Christine - I wish I could work from home too...the days where all I do is type.

Amy - That is a great photo. Cute puppies!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Scrap-Time

Just checking in with you all-
Sara-How exciting for Addy and the First Communion. I was always jealous of my Catholic friends when they got such pretty dresses and had parties after their first communion. I hope it is a perfect day for her.

Anna-It sounds like your kitchen is going to be gorgeous! Hope those counter tops get there soon!

We had some major storms in the state yesterday, but they were all to the far west of us or north. Haven't heard any news of deaths, hoping it stays that way. Hoping everyone is safe and has a lovely Sunday!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Claggy

Hi ladies, reading along.

Amy, love the great family photo, cute puppies too!

Sara, glad your vacation was fun and hope you had a great birthday. Hope Addy's first communion went well, I'm like Nancy, I love seeing the pretty dresses.

Anna, sounds like your kitchen will be terrific when it's finished, hope your counter tops come soon.

Nancy, glad you're all safe from the storms. It was really bad in some areas.

Goodnight!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Tena E.

We have college friends with parents living in Woodard-they lost their barn and the roof of their house but are safe. 5 people are confirmed dead-1 adult & 2 kids were a family living in a mobile home, there was another adult and child killed as well.

This system is being called a "killer storm" and everyone in it's path should take the warnings seriously. Over 100 tornadoes were reported in Kansas.

Stay safe everyone!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Claggy

Morning! Hope everyone in the midwest is safe.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to Anna C

I finally made it to my bank on Friday, and the package was mailed out the Creative Passions yesterday. Thanks for putting up with me and how long I took to do this. Eileen, do you want me to send your check back to you? I don't have a shredder, but I can be sure to destroy it. Or it would be a lovely moving gift
I have received (and paid) payments from: myself, Melissa, Sara, Minday, Tena, Judy, and Janet. I have a group of 16 at this point, the 7 previous plus: Rebecca, Kathy, Cathy, Peggy, Nancy, Karen, Amy, Jen, and Christine. I just wanted to remind you 1) I need your $130 by May 10 and 2) I need your mailing address, phone number and email address for registration. Also, if you have any allergies and/or require a first floor bedroom.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to Pookahbot

ps...It was bound to happen with one of the girls, I guess.
I gave Ellie a bath this morning, let her run off (like we usually do) while I straightened the bathroom and got her diaper and clothes.
Did I mention that she was nakie?
Found her in the living room, playing in a puddle. It wasn't water. Then she slipped in it and did a face plant. In the puddle of pee.
Thank goodness we don't have carpet.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 04-17-12 05:45 AM
In response to Pookahbot

Oh no Genie!! But that sorta made me laugh...not the falling down in the pee part though...I wouldn't want her to be hurt.

Addy did look pretty in her Communion dress, but she is also my tomboy, so her first words after mass were, "I can't wait to get this dress off and put on a t-shirt and yoga pants and play with Uncle Ross." LOL!
She also wouldn't wear a veil and did not want her hair up. Sorta funny that she gets so into dance though.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to SaraS

okay Genie waiting to hear on a job for my husband this Wednesday. Any extra prayers would be greatly appreciated. Then I will know where I will get the money to go and can send it.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to SaraS

Genie- Poor Ellie girl, landing in her own puddle. But it is funny, in a cruel parental way. I'm sorry for laughing right now. You do forgive me, right?
I'm sending my $130 today. I took money out of our retirement (can you say penalty) to pay taxes and prop tax after Russ' not so lucrative year so we now have money.
Can you remind me of your address? I'm not sure if the one I have on Lake Lansing Rd is your new or old one.

William, 8 choose the name Ringo Star. He loves the Beatles and I told him John wasn't a good dog name. I like cutesie names myself.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to AllAmy

Whew! Finally back after a whole day without the Internet and also getting the bedroom finished. Let me tell you, that closet was a BEAST, but it's done!

LOL Genie. It's not funny, but it is. One of those, "you can laugh later," moments for sure.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to MelissaW

Genie-I laughed, too. So, sorry for Miss Ellie. You should share that story with EVERY boyfriend!

Melissa-yippee on finishing the bedroom! WOOT WOOT!!

Kathy-Saying prayers on that job for your DH. He is such a sweetheart. I say that because he put up with me so well-lol! Let us know how things go.

Sara-Yoga pants are very comfortable, I totally get your girl!

Today didn't stink, but still stuck testing. Can you say "BORING?" My eval. today was cancelled for unknown reasons. I think they are trying to figure out what to do with me-lol! Oh well, that's their problem I'm just waiting out the next 23 days.

Take care loves!!

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to Claggy

Kathy, you got it!
Girls, I was laughing at her while it was happening. Poor girl is so gung ho that she's always falling on something!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Pookahbot

Genie, I'm surprised Ian hasn't done something like that yet. Although he was more than pleased to show me he could pee in the tub while taking his bath this week.

We've had soccer games 2 nights in a row. And just let me say. I do not like not having Ryan at the field to help me with Ian. I can hardly watch the games trying to keep him under control, even in the stroller, which he has learned to unbuckle now. It stinks even more because Connor is playing so much better this year. He's like a different kid out there. At least it seems like it from what I've gotten to watch....

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to mindyradio

Morning!

Sorry Genie, but I had to chuckle too. That is one of the memories you won't ever forget!

Kathy, hope the hubbys finds a job soon!

Melissa, you go girl! You are getting all kinds of home improvements done. We are still at a standstill waiting on the countertops to arrive. Getting very impatient.

I am really sorry I won't be able to make the trip this year.

Have a great day ladies!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Anna C

So I printed out my course schedule for classes and found out that they begin the week of May 7th, which is a whole month sooner than the date I had in my head, for some reason!

Anna, I hope the counters come in soon.

Kathy, praying for your hubby!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to MelissaW

For the girls not on Facebook, I posted photos of both bedrooms on my blog. http://missmelissaw.blogspot.com

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to MelissaW

Hi ladies, reading along

Kathy, sending prayers for your hubby, hope he gets the job.

Melissa, thanks so much for sharing w/a Non-Facebooker LOL!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics