Username Post: WTTS (Will Travel To Scrap!) Girls! (Closed Group)        (Topic#1500653)
cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to Tena E.

Ummm, I have no clue about the dates as yet. I will fit in with whatever date y'all decide on.

Mel, I may have to send Megs over to you for some help with her paper writing - you're doing a lot of that these days! lol
She has a paper for Communication Studies due - can't remember verbatim the topIc but it's something about the Challenges of a hybrid culture in an Afrocentric Society. OY!

Housework calls and need to get some pics edited and ordered on Snapfish.

Be good and stay safe. xoxoxo

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to Tena E.

Sorry, just in a funk over here. Not really present too much anywhere right now. Missed a DT deadline and only popping into Facebook because it's easy. Have't crafted in a good month. Not sure what's brought this on, but I need to snap out of it before I quit exercising completely and eat back all the pounds I've worked so hard to lose.
Why don't you ladies all PM me which date you'd prefer, June 28-30 or July 19-21 and I'll tally the votes? I'll have to check over the weddings booked at the studio before I can put my vote in.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Pookahbot

I'm still good for either date at this point.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Pookahbot

OMG Genie I love your new photo!! You have lost weight!! You go girl!!!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to mindyradio

Sara-meant to echo the other girls about you raising a great team player. That's awesome, and will take your son so far in life!

Genie-Hugs, girl! My two big weight losses in life both crossed some major life changes/events. I felt like the weight loss was the only thing I could control, and that's what kept me going. Btw your new avi photo looks great!

I'll pm you my preference, but so far I can do either date. I have a slight preference for the June dates because they are further away from a big event I'm in charge of in August. I'm sooooo excited.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to LesleyC

jci and following along

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to dancinirish90

Thank you. I'm down 22 pounds; I think it's actually more, but I'm counting from when I bought a scale in June. All of my pants are too big, and I'm wearing things that haven't fit in years. That's part of what's depressing me, which is stupid. Nothing fits, and the things I can wear just hang on me. I've worked so hard and I feel like there's just not enough to show for it. The rest of it is money trouble, and the same old junk with Evie's lack of respect and gratitude.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Pookahbot

Good morning!

I will try to work with either date or whatever date is chosen.

Genie, congratson the weight loss! Keep up the good work!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-08-12 06:46 AM
In response to Anna C

I PM'd you Genie, but both dates are good for me this year, and that never happens, lol!

We are thinking of Creative Passions again for next year right?! That place was really nice and Laura was awesome. I would vote for it again!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to SaraS

Sara- yes- Creative Passions in Michigan again.
Plenty of room!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to AllAmy

for anyone not on VLB this month, these ladies might look familiar.

Scrapbook Retreat WTTS 2011 By AllAmy

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Pookahbot

• Pookahbot Said:
Thank you. I'm down 22 pounds; I think it's actually more, but I'm counting from when I bought a scale in June. All of my pants are too big, and I'm wearing things that haven't fit in years. That's part of what's depressing me, which is stupid. Nothing fits, and the things I can wear just hang on me. I've worked so hard and I feel like there's just not enough to show for it. The rest of it is money trouble, and the same old junk with Evie's lack of respect and gratitude.

Hugs!! 22 lbs is nothing to sneeze at. It's the weight of a 15 month old child! Don't be so hard on yourself. Christmas is coming. Put some hottie new clothes on your list. If we can all tell from just a photo (and I've never met you!), I can imagine how amazing you must look in person!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to LesleyC

I agree, definitely Creative Passions again (minus the crazy purple lady...hehe). By next week I will be replacing my Honda CRV with a Honda Pilot (used of course) with lots more room. So I can pack ALL my stuff this time...... MMUUHHHAAAA, I mean have room for everyone and their stuff too.

Genie, I been steadily gaining weight this whole year. 6 or more lbs the last 2 doctors appts. So you are way ahead of me. You Rock, keep going girl.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

Sorry I keep going missing -- I just can't keep up with everything. I've actually scrapped 2 very simple pages today. (honestly, one was 1/2 done on my desk for a month!).

I can barely keep up with the VLB these days.

I'm being lazy. well actually I have no time to go thru the whole thread. Have we decided on dates?? also are we doing a christmas/valentines exchange this year??

Mindy -- Has Sweetie doing?

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:

Mindy -- Has Sweetie doing?

Good, almost all the puppies are getting rather plump. A few have almost tripled in size. Sweetie has had some belly issues so we are waking up every couple hours to let her out. But other than that she's been a great Mama. She's venturing away from the puppies when they aren't nursing and has become very protective of them. You were right, she's taking care of everything so far. Thankfully they all fit in the baby pool so far. But if they keep growing like they are we'll have to come up with something bigger.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to mindyradio

Wish I was closer -- I have so much "baby" stuff. LOL.

Did I tell you I got a 5 week old shepherd (guess he's 6 weeks old now). He's a foster boy. Him x 10 = "OH MY".

What are your plans when they get to adoption age? I can call some lab rescues locally and see if they know anyone in your area.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to ncyankee

So the kids played with our alarm clock on Sunday afternoon, leaving me and Jason shooting straight up in bed at about 5:15 on Monday morning to the radio playing full blast. I couldn't get back to sleep after that, so suffered through the day at half brain power.

I could tell that my brain had recharged about 2 am this morning because I woke up from a dead sleep to be able to answer one of the questions on my homework that I couldn't figure out the answer to when I was trying to do my homework Monday afternoon.

My plan for revenge is to be enacted this Friday, when I will sneak into their bedroom just before I go to bed, stand just out of reach by their beds, and scream as loud as I can for 30 straight seconds, then run out of the room to leave them to their racing heart!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to MelissaW

Melissa - won't that mean they will then be up and you won't get to go to bed? Good that you are thinking of revenge!!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-09-12 01:59 PM
In response to Scrap-Time

Mel, that is too funny. I HATE that feeling of being awoken from a sound sleep. Our fire alarm did that to us in our old house when Trent was just a baby. 2am and it decided it needed/wanted new batteries right then and there. Scared the cr@p out of us and Trent. Then I had a crying 18 month old on my hands and it took forever for us to get back to sleep (course Russ just took the batteries out of the thing and immediately fell back to sleep...men!)

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to SaraS

Sara- mailman just brought me some Badge Magic. Great timing, the last patch I just ironed on is hanging on by a thread (or technically no thread there, just sticky backing). THANKS. By the way, I love your notecard with Abby's drawing on it. Adorable! Thank you.

I'd be up for a Secret Christmas exchange again.

Eileen- as far as dates for WTTS 2013, PM Genie your preference between June 28-30 and July 19-21. She'll let us know the winner after she gets the top choose and checks again with Creative Passions.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics