Username Post: Thank you, Thank you!!!!        (Topic#1500921)
CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 04-08-09 08:49 AM

Late last week I ordered some super fantastic Tim Holtz goodies from the superstore here. I made a comment in one of my posts asking the sb.com gods to ship the order quickly. When I got home on Monday from work my package was sitting on my portch! That was SO fast.

I just wanted to say thanks to the awesome people here at sb.com for great customer service and for being such a good company! I love you guys. You definitely have made a loyal customer out of me.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CASBa

Thay are great! I always receive my orders from sb.com faster than anything else I order!

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to CASBa

I'm happy for you!!! yay Tim Holtz !!! Yay sb.com

chelseavantol
Expert
chelseavantol
In response to Thaiti30

wow thats great! I wish I was american!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to chelseavantol

Isn't sb.com just a great place!!!!!!

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl
In response to Scrap Happy 2006

I love the sb superstore! The hardest part is waiting for the goodies to arrive, then they tease you by sending you email with links to beautiful projects using the products you've ordered (as if I hadn't been drooling over them already). They make it very hard to be good!

Resident
In response to GemGirl

well my packages take forever maybe because I'm in PA not complaining but usually a week and a half till they get to me unless I pay the quick shipping but I'm trying to save a little I just got Tims tiny stapler then I had to turn around and order the staples of course they couldn't all be in stock at one time together.Then I had to buy other stuff I just can't save.

I'm loving Tim's stapler just being careful it only comes with 100 staples and I have a something I want to try that will take alot so I hope my refills will be here Monday.

Cindy

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to craftycindy

• craftycindy Said:
well my packages take forever maybe because I'm in PA not complaining but usually a week and a half till they get to me unless I pay the quick shipping but I'm trying to save a little I just got Tims tiny stapler then I had to turn around and order the staples of course they couldn't all be in stock at one time together.Then I had to buy other stuff I just can't save.

I'm loving Tim's stapler just being careful it only comes with 100 staples and I have a something I want to try that will take alot so I hope my refills will be here Monday.

Cindy

I hear where you're coming from with the shipping, but this is the only site I know where they charge you $2.00 extra for quick shipping! Other sites I've ordered from the difference is at least $10.00! But I do understand that these times are hard. This why I order from this site, because of their reasonable shipping/quick ship prices. But that's just my two cents!
Happy Scrappin' everyone!!!!! Yay!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Thaiti30

Heading to Cassie's house to play with Tim Holtz goodies!!!!!

Hope you have fun!!! And let us know how you like them!

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to CommaHolly

I think sb.com does a good job with their ship times. I live in GA and it usually takes about a week for things to arrive here and quite honestly, thats just fine with me. I don't order anything that I will need immediately and waiting for the goodies to arrive makes me enjoy them all that much more when they do get here! I always try to plan my orders so they will arrive close to a weekend when when I know I will have time to play!

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30

• CommaHolly Said:

Yay! You will have so much fun with his products! Enjoy CommaHolly! I can't wait to see what you do with his stuff.
HappyScrappin everyone!
Products Referenced in This Post:

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Thaiti30

• Thaiti30 Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

Yay! You will have so much fun with his products! Enjoy CommaHolly! I can't wait to see what you do with his stuff.
HappyScrappin everyone!

aw unfortunately, I was just kidding about heading to Cassie's house to play I'd love to, but she lives a bit far away

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 04-10-09 06:41 AM

Well Holly if you ever find yourself in Colorado I would love to have you over.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CASBa

If I ever find my self in Colorado, I'll be sure to come over to play!!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics