Username Post: Cat eye inks        (Topic#1500933)
Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

This past weekend I went to a craft store to buy some cat eye inks. My friend said they have a good price.

I couldn't find any, so I asked. I was told the store discontinued selling them. I was so bummed.

I see no indication that the product is being discontinued, just at this particular store.

Anyone else having trouble finding them?

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to Bxr-Linda

They have them down here at Ms, HL, and Js. Your friend is right the colors are awesome, one thing to watch for though if you do find them is the pad tends to come off the pastic, at least mine have

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Scrappin Kitty

Oh, I have several already.

I just went to this one particular craft store, because they were supposed to have a good price, but now they don't carry them.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Bxr-Linda

Colorbox has some here in teh superstore

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to Just G

I love them. Hope they are continuing to make them!

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to scrappycath

I have some Colorbox ones. Love the chalk inks so much better than regular inks. I got mine at Archiver's. I only have two.. a brown and charcoal.

grandmabear
Resident
grandmabear
In response to Scrappin Kitty

I had to put some tacky glue on them. I like theDew Drops better. Better pad,good to use it for the small letter stamps.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to grandmabear

This is funny to hear so many people having trouble with the pads falling off.

I scrap with a group of about 6. We all have quite a collection of cat eye ink. Only once has anyone had trouble with one falling off.

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to Bxr-Linda

I've never had a problem with the pads falling off, but I got a batch that has lids that are just a hair too large and won't stay on. Annoying!

Cindy

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics