Username Post: Springfield,IL        (Topic#1500949)
New Kid On the Block

HI I live in Springfield and I am looking for some people to scrapbook with. I do not have kids but I do have my furbaby Gizmo a year and a half old maltese so I scrap him and my adventures and my boyfriend and I's adventures. Let me know if any one wants to scrap with me.

RAMCESLIAM
Expert
RAMCESLIAM
In response to louise13

I will love to scrap with you or some one at chicago too; but i'am in the city,il so far.

it's will be nice to scrap with a friend or exchage supplies. well take care...

CATsAngel
Resident
CATsAngel
In response to RAMCESLIAM

I'm in springfield, newbies scrapper here.

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog
In response to CATsAngel

I also live in Spfd and have been thinking about finding someone to scrap with.Also to share ideas and tehniques.

TheBaileyBunch5
New Kid On the Block
TheBaileyBunch5
In response to mollydog

I live in Lincoln, which isn't too far from Springfield. When were you thinking of getting together? Amy

New Kid On the Block
In response to TheBaileyBunch5

Hi Guys Sorry took so long for me to get back to you. I am up for anytime anyone is available. I am off different times each week so just let me know what works for you guys.

I am excited about hooking up with fellow scrappers and sharing styles and ideas!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

New Kid On the Block
In response to louise13

Please feel free to email me at louise13_2002@yahoo.com and let me know when anyone is available. i would like to get a few people together some evening but whatever is possible.

dgustafson74
Guru
dgustafson74
In response to louise13

hey louise I just emailed you. Did you ladies start a scrapping group?

bloggermom
New Kid On the Block
bloggermom
In response to dgustafson74

Hey Spfld Gals ~

My church has a Craft Connection every first Sat. of the month (2nd if a holiday sneaks in there), so the next one is FEBRUARY 6th from 5:00 - 11:00 pm.

First Church of the Nazarene, 1 mile up the frontage road from Cracker Barrel off Toronto Road, call for info and directions: 529-6771

Bring your craft, a snack to share, $3-4 donation to help pay for dinner pizza and soda/water, and a friend. Door prizes and fellowship!

Maybe I'll see you there!
~~Lisa

karmas mom
Tenant
karmas mom
In response to bloggermom

i am 2.5 hours north of spfld but have family there and have been trying to plan a crop there at the store on stephenson for a while. LMK if you get one going and i will have to come

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to karmas mom

There is a new local scrapbook store opening in springfield tomorrow morning called The Paper Boutique! 2112 S. MacArthur Blvd

Take care everybody!

Celestialsfire
New Kid On the Block
Celestialsfire
In response to Cindyckj

I used to live in Springfield, but now I live in Champaign/Urbana, IL.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Celestialsfire

Hello Ladies,
I live in the Minonk area, north of Bloomington. Was just thinking that maybe all of us can get together in a central location and scrapbook. I am available on Mondays. Bloomington just re-opened a scrapbook store which is available for scrappers to go in a scrapbook. Anyone interested??? PM me with interest.
Have a Happy New Year, Ladies!

girlscout333
Resident
girlscout333
In response to pinkalicious

Paper Trails is a group of scrappers in Lincoln who invite you to join them. We get together every 6 weeks or so and work on pages for ourselves ($6) or for the foster care kids ($3). We just turned in six completed books, and I left with some very big smiles on some social workers faces. Next crop is June 8. We'd love to meet you!

contact me w/ a private message or call Jefferson St. Christian Church.

Edited by girlscout333 on 05-21-12 03:48 PM. Reason for edit: date change

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics