Username Post: Glitter Glue, Distressers & glitter sprays        (Topic#1501327)
njbeachgirl
Expert
njbeachgirl

I am very confused. Can anyone tell me the difference between suing Stickles glitter glue, that distress stuff & the Tattered Angels sprays. How is each used?

I would like to try them but not sure how.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to njbeachgirl

• njbeachgirl Said:
I am very confused. Can anyone tell me the difference between suing Stickles glitter glue, that distress stuff & the Tattered Angels sprays.

why would you want to sue them? What did they ever do to you???????

Stickles are a very good quality glitter glue.
On this LO, I used red stickles to put those sparkly dots on the border stamp.

Love Story
By Here Kitty

Distress crackle paint is paint that when it dries, looks like there are cracks all over.
Like these hearts

crackle hearts
By Here Kitty

Tattered Angels is a shimmery spray that you can spray on paper, chipboard, etc. On this card I sprayed it over a paper butterfly.

Just Because
By Here Kitty

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to Here Kitty

Very pretty layouts!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 04-13-09 03:49 PM
In response to Thaiti30

• Quote:
Can anyone tell me the difference between suing Stickles glitter glue, that distress (crackle paint) stuff & the Tattered Angels sprays.

The distress paint is paint. It makes something new look old and, well, crackled. It is not glitter-related.

Stickles and Tattered Angels are both glittery. I've never used Tattered Angels but my guess is that it would give a very, very fine glittery look over the general surface of an object or layout. It is flat and not 3-D (I believe).

Stickles is a high-end glitter glue that is often pplied in a 3-D puffy way, but you can also smear it thinner. It wouldn't be as thin or as transparent as Tattered Angels, though.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics