Username Post: I got some new stuff from sb.com        (Topic#1501725)
nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

You wouldn't believe the lightning fast shipping from sb.com . it was amazing. I ordered from here on thursday and i received my stuff in the mail this morning. How cool is that?!!! lol

anyways, so i got some chalklets.. i'm going to give that a try. i got some prima flowers (awesome!), stitchz templates, stickles, jewels, eyelets, ZIG glue pen, and some floss. and they gave me a 10% off my next order card. woohooo.. makes me want to order again, right now. lol

so, has anyone else done some scrap shopping lately and gotten some cool stuff??
Products Referenced in This Post:

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty
In response to nuskrappa

Nice haul!! I'm going to hit up the local discount stores today (Big Lots, Tuesday Morning, etc...) to see what deals I can find.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to ScrappingKitty

awesome! i went to big lots yesterday (for the first time since reading here about everyone finding good stuff there) and i was not impressed with our bl. they had some chip chatter packs.. i got a couple of those for 2 bucks each. but otherwise.. they didnt have very much at all. oh well, hopefully u will have better luck than i did!

ok, have fun shopping. let us know what you find

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to nuskrappa

Oh, fun!!!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I've been hemming and hawing over my cart here for over a week. Too bad I'm on a budget. This is what I *think* is my final decision.

I ended up picking up some prima that was on sale locally, along with a bunch of brads/buttons, so I figured I'd get the stuff here that I can't find locally. I haven't tried flocking or stickles yet so I'm excited about that!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to scraprabbit

well.. i hope you love the stickles as much as i do! they are sooo much fun. i have never done the flocking.. sounds kinda interesting. oooh, i forgot about page protectors . i am going to need some of those soon. i think i will put them in my cart and just let them sit until i am ready to order again.

let me know what u think about flocking, i may have to give that a try soon. lol

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to nuskrappa

Wow! that was fast. and such great, fun products. Enjoy.

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
I've been hemming and hawing over my cart here for over a week. Too bad I'm on a budget. This is what I *think* is my final decision.

I ended up picking up some prima that was on sale locally, along with a bunch of brads/buttons, so I figured I'd get the stuff here that I can't find locally. I haven't tried flocking or stickles yet so I'm excited about that!

i just got the Doodlebug glitter.... i really like it... but still cant see mysellf geting the flock stuff...

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf
In response to nuskrappa

i just did some shopping... i finaly broke down and got some embossing stuff... powders, versa mark etc. i stil did'nt get the heat gun because i'm wating for one of the israeli stores to reacive them... they have to be the right volltege...

and glitter for dodlebug

i also got some cool clear stamps... and some colorbox ink,...

and of course i got my atg like a month ago... and 12 new dcwv stacks...

hammm.. i think i should put them to work!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Kitty_wOlf

Nice stuff ya got there! I've ordered stuff from sb.com and everything was shipped promptly and carefully! When I received my "clip it up" there was a coupon in the box. My dh who was unpacking the shipment for me found the coupon and said, "here, go order something!"...what a honey!! and I did!
Last weekend, my sis (dollscrap) and I drove out to Berkeley, CA to check out a LSS there...WOW were we ever impressed! I bought some great papers and lots of extras.

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to Scrapkaty

I just picked up some My Mind's Eye, Penny Lane the Maggie May, I think it's called. It's the purple papers and such. Picked up a few Colorbox chalk inks, the singles for $1.99/ea. at my lss. That was about it. I was pretty good and even made a LO using that new paper. An old picture I had of my dd and her friend, that I have been waiting to do. Those papers were the perfect colors. I order things from here, that I can't get locally.

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 04-18-09 10:49 AM
In response to momma paparazzi

WOW!!!that was fast, I hope my order come home fast too because I NEED the floss I ordered.
I was working on a LO and then I ran out of floss so I placed an order for more floss and... just a few more goodies LOL!!!

PS> Oh yes, I LOVE stamps!!!!

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to naf

I ordered about 2 weeks ago and did receive it in reasonable time.......to the tune of $180....

I still have alot more on my wish list and have already started a new cart to the tune of $90 due to a 10% coupon....when will it ever end....

I think I'm becoming more of a collector than a scrapper....

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Kitty_wOlf

• Kitty_wOlf Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:

i just got the Doodlebug glitter.... i really like it... but still cant see mysellf geting the flock stuff...

I don't own any glitter. I'm not a real blingy scrapper (Stickles is out of my comfort zone), but I love different textures. Hopefully I'll like the flock stuff.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to Patti Sylvia

• scrapn biker chick Said:
I ordered about 2 weeks ago and did receive it in reasonable time.......to the tune of $180....

I still have alot more on my wish list and have already started a new cart to the tune of $90 due to a 10% coupon....when will it ever end....

I think I'm becoming more of a collector than a scrapper....

i think shopping for scrappy stuff is as much fun as actually scrappin! lol

mariposa326
Diva
mariposa326
In response to nuskrappa

Wow! You all are getting some awesome stuff!!
I ordered a couple weeks ago with some birthday money and this is what I got...

I am so in love with those Prima stamps!!! I definitely recommend them to everyone... Maybe I should write a review... hmm...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics