Have a ton of ribbon or a ton of ideas in care of how to use it?
If so, please post em here so we can create a Master List!
101 Ways To Use Ribbon
1. You can use em in a row of random decorative strips.
2. You can use em to create the rays in a sun!
3. To border a photo or set of photos.
4. Tie a tag.
5. You can use em to create flower petals & or both the leaves & stems.
6. Hanging charms or other small objects on cards or pages.
7. For letters in a title.
8. Tie onto the rings of notebooks, sketchbooks, journals, etc.
9. Tie onto handles of tins, baskets, boxes, buckets, bags, etc.
10. To adhere ribbon, run it through your xyron X!
11. Make your own pre-printed ribbon by stamping it!
12. Hair Bows, Hairclips & Headbands.
13. Fray it to make grass.
14. Trim a paper doll's dress.
17. Create rows of lines for journaling.
18. Fabric Photo Memory Boards.
19. Tie em around a hollow matte frame within your LO.
20. Tie em around diecut shapes.
21. Tie em around letters or multiple letters within your LO.
22. Tie em around numbers.
23. Tie a piece (or two) of ribbon or fibers through a button.
24. Store em in jars, drawers, on spools, on wooden clothes pins, homemade ribbon-pull bags/& baskets, etc!
25. Use em to make a sign for your Scrap Space!
26. You can use rub-ons on them.
27. You can sew or weave em through paper when using paper punches.
28. You can use ribbon to make a weaved grid.
29. Backpack or Luggage tags.
30. Embellish a set of keys, keychain or lanyard.
31. Fold a small scrap piece in half (into a V-shape) and staple it to your page for a decorative touch!
32. Tie a piece of ribbon around a small rolled piece of paper to create a certificate or diploma.
33. Add a piece or two to the bottom of a ZIG zag circle cut shape to create a ribbon award.
34. Knot ribbons onto spiral paper clips to use on boy LO's instead of flowers.
35. Tie around flower stems for a mini bouquet.
36. Tie around decorative candle holders.
37. For a pretty touch, tie some pretty ribbon around your sheets & guest towels when not in use.
38. You can sew a decorative stitch through your ribbons.
39. You can make your own beaded ribbon by sewing on beads.
40. You can attach buttons to your ribbons.
41. Tie around pens & pencils.
42. Tie around shoes, shirts, jackets & beltloops.
43. Tie onto paperbag albums.
44. Bind an altered chipboard album, journal or board book.
45. Create your own word-printed ribbon by running & printing it through your own printer!
46. Make a row of eyelets then thread with ribbon for stitching effect.
47. Loop 4" strands behind a circle to make a flower.
48. Stitch ribbon directly onto your paper, a purse, a sketchbook, an album, or a journal.
49. Christmas ornament ties.
52. Cut equal lengths to make a pinwheel, attach a metal flower or something similar, then stick a brad in it.
53. Use rick-rack ribbon for recipe cards.
54. Dye it.
55. Paint it.
56. Ink it.
57. Stickle it.
58. You can put those tiny MM letter stickers on them and make words or phrases.
59. Tie or pin ribbons to a dressform.
60. Create a ribboned lampshade.
61. Tie ribbons to both ends of a title tag.
62. Tie a piece of ribbon onto a slide holder to create a mini picture frame.
63. Tie around napkins with a personalized tag.
64. Tie around brown paper packages with a monogrammed tag.
65. Tie onto the handle of a teacup or mug.
66. Drawer pulls & tassels.
67. 4 pieces = an instant frame on a LO.
(source: KellyCali & all the wonderful & creative ladies from the sb.com General Scrapbooking board!)