Username Post: STAFF FAVORITES - Products we cant scrap without!        (Topic#1502935)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-30-09 10:15 AM

We thought it would be appropriate to kick off Teach a Friend to Scrapbook Month with some insight into our favorite products!

Everyone on the Scrapbook.com staff who scrapbooks, was a beginner once, too - including our founder, Jill Davis

So, here's what we've used for years and simply can't scrap without. We'd have been better scrapbookers from the get-go if we'd known about these fantastic must-haves.

First up:

Jill Davis - Founder
"The one tool I absolutely could not scrapbook without is my brayer. I let it do all the hard work of applying even pressure to glued paper pieces so they stay in place. It’s a work horse when I need to add layers of ink to paper."

Speedball Art Products - 4 Inch Soft Rubber Brayer

Tricia H - Purchasing Manager
"I used these at a class and realized how incredibly versitile they are. For one thing, they cut close, REALLY close, to whatever you are working on. They are also self sharpening and non-stick. Love them!"

Tonic Studios - Tim Holtz - Non-Stick Micro Serrated Scissors

Jessica H - Graphic Designer
"I use this for every project! I love it. The metal ruler is great, and I love using an exacto knife to cut paper on the self-healing mat. Mine has so much glue, paint and adhesive on it, that soon I will have to buy another to replace it! I never start a project without laying out my EK mat, ruler an knife first!"

Ek Success - CutterBee - Cutting System - Value Pack - 4 piece set

Sara C - Online Store Manager
"These page protectors are high quality, durable and very versatile. I love using these page protectors because they fit a variety of albums and they are very well-priced."

C-Line - Memory Book - page protectors - 12 x 12 Clear - 3 Ring Binder - 50 Pack

Kelsey M - Marketing Manager
"It's affordable and easy to use (drop-in refill, no threading!) It really keeps my projects intact and it has enough tape to last a while. The dispenser is lighweight and compact, and stores easily in my stash. I love buying in bulk because I rarely run out before I remember to purchase again."

Therm O Web - Memory Tape Runner XL - Refill - Permanent - 6 Pack Bargain Pack

Dedra L - Online Store Assistant
"I use Diamond Glaze for everything I adhere to my layouts/projects except for photos. I have found that Diamond Glaze withstands the test of tiny hands and time, keeping all of your embellishments right where you meant for them to be on your layouts/projects. The other thing I love it that it dries super clear!

JudiKins Diamond Glaze - 2 oz

Chandra P - Online Store Assistant
"If you like to add an antique look to your pages but don't like the mess of inking, these set's are wonderful to use! The chalk looks like ink but doesn't smear or get on your hands and the stylus makes it so easy to get all the edges of your pages or pictures. It stores easily in the bag it comes in and there are lots of great colors!"

ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink - Cat's Eye Stylus Set - Antiquing

Amber B - Customer Service Manager
"This adds a little sparkle to anything. I just love it."

Stickles Starter Pack, BRAND NEW

Megan - Forum Janitor
"Blenders are soooo much fun! They add an extra dimension to chalk and ink, especially if you're stamping."

mystyle
Idol
mystyle
In response to Kels

Those are some fantastic products! I think I need that brayer!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mystyle

tfs

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to mystyle

• mystyle Said:
Those are some fantastic products! I think I need that brayer!

You do. Seriously. I got mine strictly for my cutters, but I end up using it constantly!!

Scrappin JennK
Tenant
Scrappin JennK
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Great products! I didn't think to use my brayer to apply even pressure like that..great idea

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics