Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: What products are you drooling over?        (Topic#1503489)
purplegirl72
Guru
purplegirl72

I can't stand it...I must have some of the new Prima Windsor roses & Fiesta flowers and the new Fancy Pants Summer Soiree collection!
I need to go to bed so I don't start shopping! That's what a NSD weekend does to a person I guess!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to purplegirl72

Those flowers are amazing.....We had some of them at our booth at the expo in San Diego and they were so pretty in person

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to gg loves Matthew

These are just some random things I like that are newer.
Products Referenced in This Post:

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

I got the Windsor roses and LOVE them. You will too...they are thicker than other flowers I have used but I use them anyway because they are BEAUTIFUL. I want more...
Flowers are what I am drooling over now and my new Lime RIckey by Basic Grey ...gotta do something with it
I love the Edgy cascading album by Bo Bunny
And I want this!
Bo Bunny Press - My Edgy Cascading Album - My Word - Chipboard - Blush, BRAND NEW

kanary
kanary 
Mayor
kanary
In response to DawnInAZ

I love (and covet!) so many of the products you selected. I am especially drooling over all of the SEI papers! You have to see them in person to really appreciate their outrageous beauty!!!

I recently purchased the Mimosa pack and don't want to use it! It's too pretty to cover up any of it! I may do like a scrapping friend of mine does; she uses her favorite 12x12 papers as grouped artwork on her walls!!

Another company I've been very impressed with this season is Bo Bunny . In my opinion, they have really stepped up their game! I love the Alissa line, especially.

Basic Grey is consistently a favorite manufacturer for me. They are stellar!

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to kanary

I am drooling over the ATG 714! Really NEED it! Plus flowers. I am almost out of them and I love using them.

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 05-04-09 12:43 AM

• purplegirl72 Said:
I can't stand it...I must have some of the new Prima Windsor roses & Fiesta flowers and the new Fancy Pants Summer Soiree collection!
I need to go to bed so I don't start shopping! That's what a NSD weekend does to a person I guess!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to naf

I'm loving those Fancy Pants summer pps

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SuperAllyFan

I was over the ATG 714 too but I have one on the way and a stand!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to DivaDana

Thickers...thickers...thickers!!!! I want them all!!! I don't have any and love how they look!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to melissadam

My man, Tim Holtz !!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to melissadam

• melissadam Said:
Thickers...thickers...thickers!!!! I want them all!!! I don't have any and love how they look!

I'm with you! love thickers! my bf brought me to a local scrap store yesterday to pick out stuff as a birthday present, and I got 3 new sets of thickers. and rub-ons, I love rub-ons too.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tina scraps

I want the upper crest border punch. I am also waiting (very anxiously, I might add) for two of the new Slice design cards.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot these! I want the new Sass felties. They are all so cute!!!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Tina scraps

I want all the thickers. Well not all...I don't care for the velvet ones or the non-alpha ones...but other than that I want all of them!!!

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to llprncess3

bling, bling, and more bling

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 05-04-09 07:36 AM
In response to traceyjean

I am so waiting to get my hands on Cosmo Cricket 's Early Bird Collection and October Afternoon's Cherry Hill Collection.

Other than that, my wish list here is ridiculous so there are lots of things I'm drooling over!

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
I was over the ATG 714 too but I have one on the way and a stand!

Where from? I have never seen a stand...enlighten me.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Croppin4Christ

• Croppin4Christ Said:

Where from? I have never seen a stand...enlighten me.

You can see the stand I made here

*~* Atg and stand, view 2 *~* By Gg Loves Matthew

and this is how it looks when the atg is in it

*~* Stand with ATG, view 3 *~* By Gg Loves Matthew

As I said I made mine but there is a place you can get a nekkid (bare) one for $10 and shipping which I will pm the link to you.

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to gg loves Matthew

Some of the things at the top of my list right now are the newer Pink Pailsee lines; especially the petals. The new Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. It is SO cute. Also October Afternoon Cherry Hill and Ducks in a Row. I REALLY want some of those Wild Cards. I am still trying to get my hands on some Prima Say it in Pearls in black.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics