Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: next shopping purchase???        (Topic#1503845)
ekip2
ekip2 
Expert
ekip2
  • ekip2 on 05-07-09 06:00 AM

Ok so I told DH to get me a gift certificate here for my Mother's Day gift from him and the kids. He tends to not like gift cards so we shall see. So if y'all had $40-50 to buy sb stuff what would you get? I won't let myself get anything basic like adhesive or cardstock or patterned paper . All else is game. I've listed a few items below and thought it would be fun to see what y'all would go for if it was you.

Andrea

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to ekip2

I'd add to my collection of spellbinders dies!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to scrappycath

Thickers, stickles, primas and another signo pen!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to scrappycath

It's always fun to dream. Here's what I'd get. As you can see, I'm on a border punch kick lately!

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to siameseplease

ATG gun

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Croppin4Christ

I would get the supplies for doing alcohol inks and definitely more border punches, and a new box for storing all the punches I've been collecting! lol

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to CatScrapsHere

I need a blue album for my new grandson's pictures. Oh, well, I might as well get 2 of them for all the pictures this family takes!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to johnsusan8

Some more clips for my "Clip it up" for all the embellies I bought last week....
and some bling...like "Say it with Crystals"

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to Scrapkaty

I'm working on this problem now...I just got a Slice so I want new cards...but I also want an ATG 714 gun, I spend WAY too much on adhesive! Then I want more inks, stickles and embossing powders.

Judes
Judes 
Expert
Judes
  • Judes on 05-07-09 06:57 AM
In response to Scrapingbliss

That would be a tough one for me since I am trying not to accumulate anymore SB stash. I just got a $30 gift certificate for doing a favor for a friend. Little did she know that I didn't want any more stuff. However, yesterday I went to the LSS and spent it on my favorite expensive paper.

Otherwise, you could buy refills and such.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Judes

My last couple of purchases have been border punches...Love 'em! I would get cricut carts!

ScrappE
Diva
ScrappE
In response to melissadam

I don't know! I want too many things. I want an eyelet setter (the old tool/hammer method to try it out), I want to try masking so I have to buy supplies for that, I want some border punches, definitely some new Cricut carts with flourishes (but those will be bought online for cheaper than in the stores), embossing tool and patterns... and of course paper/stickers/embellishm ents for current projects.

I guess it will depend on what I get in my prize back from NSBD!

patchouli2000
Expert
patchouli2000
In response to ScrappE

I don't know, but whatever I got-I'd use a J's or M's coupon to stretch my money!

luv2scrap:)
Guru
In response to patchouli2000

I love these threads, cause I always end up seeing things that I haven't seen yet on other people's wishlists. I love stamps, especially Technique Tuesday so I would be tempted to buy stamps. I think my next big purchase will be the ATG 714. It's also been a little while since I've looked at patterned paper so I'm sure if I started looking I would end up with some pp cause it's so hard to resist!

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone
In response to luv2scrap:)

SMOOCH!!
anything blingy, glittery, glimmery...

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to mjmone

• mjmone Said:
SMOOCH!!

What do you do with Smooch? I saw them at my LSS but I wasn't sure what you use it for...

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to mjmone

Hmm.. well, I have a patterned pp obsession. It really doesn't get too much better for me than that. But I've really been wanting to add some more interesting embellies and doodling templates to my stash. And the new Prima flowers and pp that has stitching on it- AWESOME!

Also, I would love a new scrap table. The one I have just sits at the wrong height (too high to sit, to low to stand..) and I tend to use the floor instead. Anyone want to pass this info to my DH? lol
Products Referenced in This Post:

Guru
In response to Scrapingbliss

• Scrapingbliss Said:
  • mjmone Said:
SMOOCH!!

What do you do with Smooch? I saw them at my LSS but I wasn't sure what you use it for...

I was wondering the same thing. This is the first I have ever heard of them.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to raindancer

I would get stamps & border punches...my new obsession of the week!

Kerrina
Tenant
Kerrina
In response to luv2scrap:)

It's like nail polish with a fine tip brush. You can use it on chip board or your layout. It dries really quick with a pearlized affect. I only have tried the pearlized accent one but I want to start collecting them all.

~k~
Products Referenced in This Post:

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics