Page 84 of 84 
Username Post: VCW #114: Happy May 8th!! (you'll have to ask)        (Topic#1503953)
DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
Funny thing about barely-verbal 2-year-olds.

By the time they are 2 1/2, they still remember things, and their vocabulary has caught up with the ideas running around in their heads.

If I ever, EVER run into Kim's xbf Zach, he will have 15 seconds (if he's lucky) to get out of my sight before I'm allllllll over him.

I'm tempted to start growing my fingernails, just in case such a meeting ever happens.

You leave this hanging for us to not know?
Cmon!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

o. m. g.

My mom got an HSN special and ordered a Cricut Expression AND a Your Story book maker machine!!
She told me we could keep the machines in her studio and I could sell my lil bug!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:
I know there is no one here right now... But I'm so excited. Patrick brought home a packet of completed school work to be signed off.... and the first thing in the packet is the grade for his Me Magazine.....

He got a perfect score! And a nice note from the teacher!!!

Congrats!!!

Edited by jellyziva on 05-14-09 09:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Okay, here's what I've been up to since I got home:

Scrap Corner Overhaul By BlingQueenRia

Very nice!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
o. m. g.

My mom got an HSN special and ordered a Cricut Expression AND a Your Story book maker machine!!
She told me we could keep the machines in her studio and I could sell my lil bug!

Nice!!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Okay. I lied. But not intentionally.

I had/wanted to go find a video on YouTube. It's a National Lampoon spoof (it's important to remember that it's a spoof) of the upcoming Terminator movie.

There are two guys in it. The one with longer hair is Kim's "friend" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Ryan.

Terminator: Salvation - according to National Lampoon

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Like it Jenni? The blue drawers are the newest addition. I had a 25% off-entire-purchase coupon from M's so I got a few extra drawers. I was able to further sort stuff down better. And I've still got one empty drawer.

Very cool.

Personally. I wish there was a way to just stick EVERYTHING up on my walls so I could see it all at once when I'm trying to decide what to use on a LO. Inevitably, I'll do a LO, then later find something and think, "Oh, that would have been PERFECT with it!"

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • c-leaper Said:

By the time they are 2 1/2, they still remember things, and their vocabulary has caught up with the ideas running around in their heads.

If I ever, EVER run into Kim's xbf Zach, he will have 15 seconds (if he's lucky) to get out of my sight before I'm allllllll over him.

I'm tempted to start growing my fingernails, just in case such a meeting ever happens.

Cmon!

According to a conversation Kim & Ethan had while Ethan was taking his bath tonight (and I don't know the exact words), Ethan says Zach didn't hurt (i.e. burn) his (Ethan's) arm, but Zach did hurt (i.e. burn) his foot. He also told Kim that Zach "spanked" him, and when Kim asked where, Ethan indicated his lower back (which COULD have been his rear end), but then also mentioned that Zach spanked his (front boy parts).

I. Will. Hurt. Him.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Dawn...Ria...someone...

Will one/any of you start the new thread? I'm not going to be able to stay awake another hour to grab all the time zones....

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to c-leaper

I will...on my way now....

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • c-leaper Said:

Cmon!

According to a conversation Kim & Ethan had while Ethan was taking his bath tonight (and I don't know the exact words), Ethan says Zach didn't hurt (i.e. burn) his (Ethan's) arm, but Zach did hurt (i.e. burn) his foot. He also told Kim that Zach "spanked" him, and when Kim asked where, Ethan indicated his lower back (which COULD have been his rear end), but then also mentioned that Zach spanked his (front boy parts).

I. Will. Hurt. Him.

It's amazing (not to us parents) that kids retain memory from quite far back into the days when they couldn't speak yet. But as my MIL used to say about my kids "they can't speak yet, but it doesn't mean they don't know what's going on".

So those who think they can get away with doing whatever they could to the kids... can still get caught! What a jerk Zach is!

VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 05-14-09 10:11 PM
In response to jellyziva

New thread!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15045...

Page 84 of 84 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics