Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: we need more cuttlebug fans here        (Topic#1503981)
CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to Here Kitty

• Here Kitty Said:
looooooooove my Spellbinders! ;D

Me too, I just ordered two sets of the pendant dies Fleur de lis, and the renaissance hearts. I needed some silhouette stuff and DH said order the dies I wanted. The dies and Quickutz stuff was on sale. He is so sweet, I just got a ton of dies before the new ones came out. I really want the new snow flakes but I just got snow flake wonders and I don't know how many snow flakes I really need.

-Jenn-
-Jenn- 
Diva
-Jenn-
In response to CorrieW

I just talked my dbf into buying me one in the morning, and I talked him into waking up at 8 so we can get to M's when the store opens!! will be getting mine in the morning!!

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86
In response to -Jenn-

• -Jenn- Said:
I just talked my dbf into buying me one in the morning, and I talked him into waking up at 8 so we can get to M's when the store opens!! will be getting mine in the morning!!

What a good boyfriend!

Sarah Pink Cricut
Resident
Sarah Pink Cricut
In response to CorrieW

LOVE the cuttlebug folders! I use mine in a Big Shot, though :(. Just couldnt buy another machine, when I had one that worked.

Here is a video I just did on using the cuttlebug embossing folders, to do a layered or a double emboss.
http://www.pinkcricut.com/2010/06/dry-embossing -techniq...

bzymomof8
Tenant
bzymomof8
In response to Sarah Pink Cricut

I talked my husband into buying me one on the last HSN scrapbook airing. It is due to arrive Thursday and I can't wait. I already have a Mickey Mouse folder I can't wait to use in it for our Disney pages.

Shawnee

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to bzymomof8

I love my cuttle bug! I have the pretty raspberry pink one with the butterfly!

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to HisGEM

I got my raspberry pink one from HSN back in May and I use it every chance I can get to emboss. Some of the things I have embossed with it are in my gallery.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to dotfree

(Even though I haven't been using it at all this year), I totally love my Cuttlebug!

(It was actually one of my first loves!)

I've actually been stocking up on new folders, so that I can start using it again! I'm planning on making some cards, as well as using certain others towards Christmas cards!

p.s. I have the green one, but the raspberry one you girls have mentioned just 'sounds' cute!
Products Referenced in This Post:

galoosh
Veteran
galoosh
In response to KellyCali

I love my CB:) It was a long slow process as I thought I was breaking it each time I used it. That cracking noise as the die goes thru scared me every time so I only used it for embossing. But now I know it's normal and I am cutting away! I have one small Spellbinder set and I am scouring the countryside LSS's for more. I love them!

mwing 
Tenant
  • mwing on 08-12-10 06:08 PM
In response to galoosh

As a newbie, I'l probably telling you something you've been doing for years, but I love cutting out numbers and letters in metallic cardstock with cuttlebug dies. They look like real metal and remind me of the brass address numbers people have on their houses.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to mwing

• mwing Said:
As a newbie, I'l probably telling you something you've been doing for years, but I love cutting out numbers and letters in metallic cardstock with cuttlebug dies. They look like real metal and remind me of the brass address numbers people have on their houses.

yep! I like cutting glitter paper, foam and felt too You can cut all sorts of fun stuff like sandpaper, wax paper, vellum, cork, and fabric.

Luvmycat
New Kid On the Block
Luvmycat
In response to Here Kitty

I wasn't sure what other material I could use in my Cuttlebug. I had wondered. Thank you for the info! I'll have to give it a try!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics