Username Post: Die Cut Divas        (Topic#1504015)
scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mghairgirl

I am home now. I had an absolutely fabulous time in New York and will definitely go back. My niece intends to live there for another year so I will make it back at least once. I missed somethings I'd really like to see.

We also went to Niagara Falls, NY and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. Great road trip, lots of pictures to work with.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to scrap4brains

Hi ladies. Been a long day with a ton of activity...my parents were here most of the day an then Maddie and Justin all afternoon. I am pooped.

Monica - I am supposed to go back to work on the 22nd of this month. But, I don't know if she will release me or not, or if I will be ready. I am having a hard time emotionally right now.

Marlene - So glad you had fun! So jealous you got to go to so many places I want to go! Cant wait to see the pics that you scrap!

Hi to everyone else. I am going to try to stay caught up here better from this point on...I need to get out of this funk, it is killing!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to m.perk

Michelle-take all the time you need to heal and get back on your feet. There is no need to go back to work before you are ready! I had a hard time with my hand surgery and decided to go back to work the beginning of November...not sure I was really ready and found that I was a bit emotional at work. Took me till December before I felt back to myself. Wish I would have waited to go back, but I needed the income and pushed it a little. In the end it worked out ok but during it I was really stressed!

Going to bed, been a long, busy day and the rain has not let up all day. We need it so badly but it is a little gloomy!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

I think the stuff they use to put you asleep for surgery makes you emotional. It just takes time to get over that part. It always helps me to keep busy doing ssomething I liked to do.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to create4sanity

Michelle. I ran across something I would like you to read. Look at Romans 1 in the bible. It has some very encouraging words when life takes a dive. Hope no-one offended this b because it is given with good intentions. I am typing this on my new phone so pardon the mistakes. Goodnight everyone.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Congrats Monica, thats a great loss, I know how much better you must be feeling by now and am very happy for you.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Congrats Monica, thats a great loss, I know how much better you must be feeling by now and am very happy for you.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Sorry its taking so long to get back to your old self Michelle, you were going so well before surgery as well, but, you have had a major operation and it is going to take time for everything. It will be good if you can go back to work slowly rather than full time straight off.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to slywalker

Good mornimg! Clark is home! I was feeling pretty poorly when we picked him up. I always swell at night lately, but last night I don't think there was a joint that wasn't swelling. Anyway, feeling somewhat better this morning. Hopefully I can work out this stiffness and enjoy this afternoon, before I start swelling this evening.

Monica, congrats!!

Michelle, hope you get to feeling better soon!

Donna, the Bible never offends me!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to Kahlan

Good morning! Slept in a little late today. It was dark and rainy still and I just didn't want to get out of bed! Also the new bedding was comfy and warm, I also got a pillow top mattress pad and that made it even more comfy and cozy.
Today I am home all day and hopefully will be hemming all the long pants that I need to hem so I can start wearing! I have 8 pair of pants for the fall/winter and all of them are brand new and too long! Then tonight I am going to Zumba! Was hoping to squeeze in some scrap time but that is unlikely with all the alterations I need to do.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Morning Gals. Just took Woody into get spayed. I hate leaving my animals for stuff like that. I don't get to pick her up until tomorrow late afternoon. So it is just me and the pup for the next 36 hours.

Barbara - So glad Clark is home!!! How long do you get your baby for?

Monica - Awesome job on the weight loss! I just ordered some new jeans and I am starting to think they wont fit....I am hoping they will, but they may be too big

Donna - I will take a look at that Thank you!

Gonna get some breakfast and watch some TV. Imagine that!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to m.perk

morning..

Michelle; hope you are feeling spunky soon. You've had a lot happen and on your mind: you and D's trouble. Sounds like a busy day yesterday also....

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to Sunnydi

Michelle-are you still losing weight from the surgery? I figured the nausea would be over by now. Might have to return those pants and get some new ones then!!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

I am, Monica. The nausea isn't as constant, but it is still getting me during the day. I am thinking it might have something to do with my hormones being so far out of whack. I am to the point I am not trying to figure it out anymore until hormone replacement therapy is in place. If it doesnt work, then I will really start to worry!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to m.perk

I made a wreath! I'm not much for off the page but here it is. I used my Cricut for the tag and lettering.

Halloween Wreath By Scrap4brains

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to scrap4brains

Marlene; I'm glad you enjoyed NY so much and plan to go again. That city is on my 2012 list....but; we'll see. $$$$$$$$$$

Your wreath is so cute. Glad somebody is keeping an eye on me.

sweetpeaemmalou
Idol
sweetpeaemmalou
In response to Sunnydi

Evening! Been busy with doctor appt.s for Gav! He had a really bad cold and with the chest congestion had trouble with breathing while laying down. So we took him in and now they say asthma. I don't agree with it! I'm not a doctor but they won't X-ray his chest or look into anything else. It was one night and ge runs around at soccer just fine. They just finally took blood yesterday and said if he had walking pneumonia they would give him antibiotics. Well why didn't they look into that in the beginning? I don't understand. And then if so, he can not get into a pulmonologist for 4 to six weeks. So I hope this all gets figured out soon. I just feel bad for my baby with all the meds they want to cram down his throat.

sweetpeaemmalou
Idol
sweetpeaemmalou
In response to Sunnydi

Michelle-so glad for D and you!

Barbara-so glad Clark made it safely!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to Sunnydi

Michelle-I am sorry to hear that you are still battling the nausea, I sure hope they can figure something out soon and you will start feeling better!

Home from Zumba and completely exhausted...think I will make this an early night. I need a good night's sleep anyway!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Monica - Great job on your big weight loss. Keep
up the good work.

Marlene - How long did it take you to glue on all of those goggle eyes? It is so cute.

Michelle - When you talk to your doctor about HRT, I want you to be sure and tell her that you are concerned about the effects it has on breast cancer. I know that you will probably have to take something but, please, only take it as long as you have too. I am really hung up on HRT since that is what caused my cancer. Just be careful and aware of what is going on.

Barbara - Glad Clark is home. Hope you feel like having a good visit while he is here. I have not had a good week either - even took a pain pill yesterday and that is unusual for me. Just enjoy having your family together because it doesn't happen very often.

Emily - Kenzie was diagnosed with asthma last month. I think that term is becoming a catch all when breathing is involved. She plays softball almost everyday - she gets tired and does have a little trouble breathing but they put her on a nebulizer and inhaler and oral medication. I think it was overkill. The kid just doesn't get enough rest and relaxation. Watch Gavin closely and see if he really has that much trouble breathing. Don't give up on a diagnosis.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics