Username Post: Die Cut Divas        (Topic#1504015)
slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Emily that is a beautiful layout, love those colours and obviously you've put a lot of work into it.

Donna good for you thinking about a get together. I'm pretty sure we will be there somewhere near where Barbara and Emily live, probably in July next year, that is of course if Erin gets a home that has a spare bedroom for us as going that far we would want to be there a month and thats too much to pay for a Hotel the full time. They are thinking of maybe living on base for a while because that is for his Captain's training but they actually get re posted from there which is why Erin is going as well. Will know more in April, which I know seems a long way away but that is when they do the cross country road trip to head to VA.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Finally got in my scrap room today and there is actually a Cricut cut on it, I will probably post over to thread tomorrow if Will sleeps, if he doesn't I'll do it tomorrow night. I also uploaded a few others that I have but haven't got around to doing, I do like to keep them all on here but just haven't had the time of late.

sweetpeaemmalou
Idol
sweetpeaemmalou
In response to slywalker

Bee Afraid, Bee Very Afraid By Sweetpeaemmalou

Used Create a Critter 2. As well as Cricut Craft Room Basics. Decided to keep it and I guess it was good I did. Made it for the PKS Challenge.

sweetpeaemmalou
Idol
sweetpeaemmalou
In response to create4sanity

• create4sanity Said:
If Lesley is going to be in Virginia next year, maybe we should start planning a reunion there. Di and Michelle would have a long way to travel but everyone else is within a reasonable distance. Does that sound good to anyone?

Sounds great!

sweetpeaemmalou
Idol
sweetpeaemmalou
In response to slywalker

Lesley~Thanks!

Barbara~I think he will love it!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to sweetpeaemmalou

Barbara - I agree about the canvas, good idea. I have an area that has almost all my kids' school pictures and I love looking at them.

I am almost done with a mini album Kyle asked me to do for his Nica amiga. I think it turned out pretty well, I used up a lot of old supplies. The advantage of working with 8 x 8 is that you can use up smaller pieces.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

• sweetpeaemmalou Said:
  • create4sanity Said:
If Lesley is going to be in Virginia next year, maybe we should start planning a reunion there. Di and Michelle would have a long way to travel but everyone else is within a reasonable distance. Does that sound good to anyone?

Sounds great!

Oh..sigh; make me jealous.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to Sunnydi

Kailey is warming up to Clark now. He played with her and every time he left the room, she asked where he was and of course I told her. So she pretty much left me and Pop pop alone today! LOL!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to Kahlan

Di - I certainly did not intend to leave you out of the get-together next summer. Start looking for good airfares and come join us. Please try...

Emily - You are really cranking out the cute stuff lately. I am so impressed with your work.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to create4sanity

Another great card Emily, you really have some great ideas, and talent of course.

Glad the album is coming along Marlene, don't forget to photograph it before handing it over.

Barbara, that is lovely that Kailey is doing ok with Clark, I bet he thinks the world of her as well.

It would be lovely if you could go to VA Diana, I know its a long way and I don't know myself what will be happening for sure yet, but I have to say that Diana and I have such a lovely time together every time I go to WA and am really going to miss not going there after the trip next month, and I know we'll have a good time then as well. Who knows where they will be after their short stint in VA for 6 months, we could be visiting anywhere, the only 2 places they have listed in their 'preferred posting places' that are in America are Virginia and Georgia, but not many get what they want so who knows.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Had an awesome day with Will today, took him out and about with us so we actually got useful stuff done while in Hobart today whereas when he was having 2 sleeps in the day we didn't get anything done. He is at such a cute age and talking a lot which makes hime even more cute, but is very determined, it seems that all our little munchkins these days are very strong willed.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to slywalker

Good morning! Looks like another rainy day. I sure could use some sunshine!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to Kahlan

Good morning! I went to weigh in yesterday and lost .8 lbs. Not bad for a busy weekend and a lot of it centered around food! Then I met a friend to shop, we shopped all day long for new clothes for her! then off to a chorus concert for dj, it lasted only 20 minutes, then a quick dinner and zumba class, after Zumba I went to the grocery store...did not get home till 11pm...went straight to bed because that felt like the busiest day of my life! LOL!

A trip next summer to VA sounds like fun! I hope we can work it out!!!

Today is a work day for me and like I said last week I am busy! It will make the day go by faster! Yay!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mghairgirl

Rainy day here, too. I have been on a card making binge. I didn't want to put the scraps from the mini album away again, so I made 9 cards and whittled the scraps down to nearly nothing. All I'll have to do is add sentiments. I have a bunch of birthdays coming up.

sweetpeaemmalou
Idol
sweetpeaemmalou
In response to scrap4brains

Afternoon!

Little bit nicer out today. Gavin has school pictures tomorrow. Can't believe how expensive they are.

Donna and Lesley-Thank you! You are both too kind.

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

Marlene-I have not made cards in a few months...my card group seems to have fallen apart so no need for me to make them lately. I do have some birthdays coming up that I need to make cards for and I was thinking of sending a Halloween card to some friends and family this year.
I do have plans to go to Archivers over the weekend so maybe I will get some done!

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to mghairgirl

We did eventually get sunshine today. It was so nice.

I am upset with Provo Craft again. I was trying to update my Gypsy and it froze! I didn't have enough signal to call. I could have walked out into the yard, but as you know I have not been feeling well. Maybe I can contact them tomorrow. I figure I will have to send it in. It just makes me mad that you can't even do a simple update without having problems! With the mood I am in I just want to cry, but it's stupid to cry over a Gypsy.

sweetpeaemmalou
Idol
sweetpeaemmalou
In response to Kahlan

Barbara~So Sorry that it froze on you! I just wish they would make sure things work before they put it out. Please don't cry, it isn't worth your tears. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to scrap4brains

Wow Marlene; that is a lot of cards and good for you to whittle down your scraps...now come use mine up.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Kahlan

That's bad luck Barbara. My Gypsy did a freeze up about a month ago and I nearly cried. I was so afraid it had died... It had to be reset; they went me very good directions; but it wipes out your saved projects.

I will cry if my Gypsy no longer is supported and something like it is not available.

Looking forward to hearing what they tell you.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics