Username Post: Die Cut Divas        (Topic#1504015)
BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to create4sanity

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to BlingQueenRia

Evening girls! Just getting home from work and really feeling tired!

Donna-so glad to hear you are improving daily! I am so looking forward to the trip! Trouble follows me everywhere so I better watch out!!!

Going to watch some tv and chill!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mghairgirl

Hi. I watched a movie with my sister this evening. Seven Psychopaths, I liked it and we had a nice time.

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to scrap4brains

Good morning!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to mghairgirl

Marlene - That movie must have been about my in-laws.

Monica - That is why I enjoy being with you - you never know what will happen next. Can't wait until we can meet again.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

Happy Friday all.

Glad you are slowly recovering Donna.

It's been a slack day for me as I only ran a few errands and went to the pharmacy. Kick me in the rear somebody...

Have a good weekend all.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Sunnydi

I decided yesterday to take today off. Yes, I got a day last week but having surgery makes it different. I've been in jammies all day, I needed to re-charge. I tried to get in my scraproom but wasn't feeling it. Been working on a baby afghan instead.

Edited by scrap4brains on 03-15-13 04:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

If you need a day off, Marlene, I say take it!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Here's an actual page from me:

Our Punkin By BlingQueenRia
I used PS for the large circle and DJ for "Punkin." This is a page from when Lizzie's foster parents visited in October. We are still in contact with them and they visit her whenever they are in town. I have friended both of them on Facebook so they can see new pictures of her and keep up with what she's doing. They are wonderful people and took such good care of her for me while I was in jail.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan

Good morning! We have heat!!! They were here all day yesterday putting the new systems in, and the inside unit is in the closet in my scraproom. So by the time they left, I really did not feel like getting online. The house is in total disarray. Dh had to take the shelving unit out of the wall for them to be able to get in the closet. He built it so it could be removed. Now he wants to close it up, so I have all my scrapbooks laying on the floor and all my angels are on the kitchen table. The shelving unit is laying on the floor in the dining room. The stuff I had piled in the bottom of the closet is on the floor in my scraproom. It's just a mess and I don't do well with chaos. I need order. When I wake up I like to see everything in it's place. And it's only two weeks before Clark comes home.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Kahlan

Glad you have heat Barbara. I too hate getting up in the morning and not having order. Sounds like you've lost a closet and now have to figure out a new re-configuration which is sometimes hard to do when you were so happy with the other way.

It's raining here; not sure what Saturday will bring.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Sunnydi

Same here. I cannot stand things being out of place. Lizzie is at the moment picking up all of her things she scattered between the living room and dining room, and the ones Max Mischief helped her scatter into the kitchen.

She brought home some chenille stems (pipe cleaners) from church a few weeks ago to play with. To Max, those are the next latest-and-greatest toy next to hair ties. LOL I found several of them underneath my desk on both sides.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

My cat and puppy love pipe cleaners too. No matter where I hide them, they always come out running with one.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I do like a certain amount of order myself. One of the "walls" of my scraproom is a folding screen divider so it is easily moved. Good thing too, have had to have a plumber in that area twice this year already. And we replaced a dryer since I set up so the forethought paid off.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I've spent a lot of today at the hospice. Did get to go to lunch with my sis and Matty. Then we went to T.J. Maxx and I bought some pink girlie baby stuff. It made me feel better. Think I needed a pickmeup, just notice I left my breakfast dishes on the table, very not like me.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

Hi all... late check in for sure. Hubby and I went out antiquing and to a flea market. Had lunch out so it was a fun but long day.

I'm worried about Leslie as we haven't seen her in days. Hope her vertigo hasn't got her down.

I had to laugh at your pets liking pipe cleaners. I wonder why?

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to Sunnydi

Good morning!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Kahlan

Hi. It's been a long day for me too. Still hanging in but don't have the energy for much.

I've been wondering about Lesley too.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Is Lesley away on one of her trips? Maybe staying at Katie's house?

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Sunnydi

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, won't bore you all with the details only to say I haven't been well, but hopefully my new medication will get me moving again.

Ria, congrats to Lizzie that was great that she won, wonderful work.

Barbara, thats worrying about Jon's gas leak, lucky no flames around like from a lighter or anything or the place could have gone up, a gas leak is more worrying than it sounds.

Donna, any weight loss is a bonus, don't lose track of that, I've stopped losing, when I was away for the week scrapping my friend and I ate well, too well, and since I've come home I've battled to get back on track, note to myself...must do it. I am still exercising on treadmill and walking so should be able to get back ok I hope.

Diana, lovely work on that layout, that paper is really pretty the way it has a criss crossed effect, don't worry, I am back in 2009 as well, need to go back and do the last 4 Xmas's.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics