Username Post: Die Cut Divas        (Topic#1504015)
create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to Sunnydi

I've been to Stone Mountain and just thinking about climbing it makes me tired! Good job Monica.

We had a small plane crash in the back yard of a house that is about 5 blocks from us. It happened about 6:00 p.m. this evening and boy was it a mess. It was too much excitement for our little country town. Unfortunately, the pilot and passenger both were killed. My neighbors saw it coming down and so did my daughter. Really scary that it only missed my house by a few blocks. It is still burning because of the fuel but the houses are all put out. Parts were falling off before the crash and caused some property damage but no one was hurt on the ground. Sad that people lost their lives but so blessed that it missed us.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to create4sanity

I've been thinking about everyone's comments about Cricut not cutting small pieces cleanly. I have no problem and do a lot of intricate cuts for my cards. Check your blade and pressure. I change the blade frequently and usually have the pressure high or medium high. I don't get real clean cuts with fabric but I think that is normal. I still might get the Cameo and keep both. I don't have room either but I can't be left out of the loop. HaHaHa....

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan

Good morning!

Donna, glad you are safe!! And you are too funny about the Cameo!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Sunnydi

Scrap for Peace, what a concept!

Monica - I know you are right about the exercise, I am anxious to get going again. We still have tons of snow and ice. It is painful to twist my ankle and ice makes me nervous.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to scrap4brains

Hi Ladies!!!!!!!

It's been forever since I said hello (or in my case, when I said goodbye) to you all!

I've been super busy with work and dealing with the stresses of life. We've had a lot happen in the last few months and I am hoping it is all evening itself out for us right now We found a house on 2 acres down here we are going to put an offer in on. Just waiting for D to make his move.

How are you all? I miss seeing you every day!!!!!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to m.perk

Hey girls! Today was my WW meeting and I lost 2.2 lbs. It was awesome! I am so glad that my gain last week was only temporary!

Marlene-I want to be wrong about exercise! Some days I just don't feel like being active!

Donna-that sounds scary! Glad to hear all is well with you!

Michelle!!!!!! So excited to have you back! We miss you so much!

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to m.perk

What a long day it's been. Clark needed to go to the Navy Exchange for name tags, so since I was already over there I got a Busch Gardens season pass from Morale Welfare and Rec on Fort Eustis. I plan to take Kailey at least once a week until it gets too hot, and then again in the fall. Then we went to lunch. Clark got a haircut and then a quick stop at Walmart. Finally we made it to the park and Kailey had a blast. We did get some bad news, or I should say me and Emily (Clark's fiancée) got the bad news. He is going to serve another 2-3 yrs on a different base in Japan. Not what I wanted to hear, but I figured it would happen. Did a rush job on some cleaning when I got home. I am done for the day. I sure do miss scrap time!

Michelle, glad you stopped by! Good luck on the house!

cinderella4282
Expert
cinderella4282
In response to Kahlan

Donna - that's so scray about the plane crash! DH has his pilot's license and helps some beginners fly every once in awhile? He loves, so I try not to getbtoo jervous, but I do ask him to text as soon as lands! I'm glad to hear no one in your neighboorhood was hurt.

Monica - the color run sounds amazing! I'm sure it was a great thing to be a part of.......

Here in the midwest I am SOOOOOO ready for spring. I need to get out of the house. It's supposed to rain all week......which is probably ok since I have to work.

cinderella4282
Expert
cinderella4282
In response to cinderella4282

Great Grandma By Cinderella4282
Dragon Baby By Cinderella4282

I did have the chance this weekend to get some scrapping done. Here are a few of the pages that I got uploaded!

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan

Good morning!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to Kahlan

Morning girls! I am up early today! Getting all my stuff together to go to the world of coke. Since we are staying home for spring break I want to make sure to do some fun things with Dj.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mghairgirl

Good morning. I am trying to do some digi save the date type notices for Matty's shower. I can never say no to my SIL.

Jennifer - I hear you on being done with winter! I don't think I've ever been so sick of it as this year.

Barbara - Clark must be getting used to Japan. I think there are a lot of things about that country that I would love. I don't think I can eat raw fish, but I do like a lot of other Japanese food.

Michelle - Howdy! great to hear from you. I hope you get the property, is there a house on it?

Donna - the plane crash is pretty scary, hard to get out of the way for anything like that.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Hey, Michelle! Good to hear from you.

Jennifer - Your LO's are gorgeous. You really do good work and I like your style.

Monica - You are going to lose so much weight that the wind will blow you away! Good job!

Barbara - At least Japan is not a war zone so I guess he could be in worse places. Kinda scary being so close to N. Korea but who knows how that will turn out.

Marlene - Good idea to stay off the ice. I could never live where it is so cold and icy. That being said, we are under our first tornado watch of the season for tonight. There are definately bad things about all climates. Be sure to let us see all your baby shower stuff that you make.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Anyone heard from Ria lately?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I have not seen Ria on FB either.

The afghan I made turned out really cute. I know everyone now says "Dress the baby, not the crib", but I made a smallish afghan to cover the baby in a car seat or stroller. Will take photo.

cinderella4282
Expert
cinderella4282

Marlene - Everyone likes to dress babies, so the blanket will be very welcome! I can never get enough blankets. We have them in every car and room in the house!

Good luck with the wedding items. It will be fun to see what you make =)Hopefully you will share some items with us.

Donna - Crazy that you already have your first tornado watch! We had 36 degree weather and thunderstorms today though, so the weather is kinda funky everywhere.

Monica - The World of Coke sounds fun! The only thing better would be the World of Pepsi =)

Barbara - I am sorry to hear that Clark's time got extended. Japan is a beautiful country though and the people are very kind. Will his fiancee stay in the states or go to Japan with him?

And thanks for all your kind comments on my layouts. I have definitely learned a lot from being on this site!

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan

Good morning!

Yes Clark could be in worse places, but I won't be comforted by it until the crazy idiot backs down.

Clark and Emily will still get married, and he may or may not be able to bring her over. He would have to extend another year. They can figure it out together.

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to Kahlan

Morning girls! World of Coke was really neat. I am not much of a soda drinker but it was fun to try a sampling from all the different places around the world!

Donna-I doubt I will ever blow away! I do still have a long way to go, slowly but surely I will lose all the weight!

It's back to work for me today! I would love a lazy day at home but the show must go on! I've got hair to cut and people to make gorgeous!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mghairgirl

Good morning. I am going to make a Save the Date notice today for Matty's shower. I've tried digi but keep running into walls of things I don't know how to do. And speaking of running, I'm running out of time and need to get to work on it.

Just IM with Ria, she's doing ok, just busy.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

What is World of Coke?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics