Page 3 of 2709 
Username Post: Die Cut Divas        (Topic#1504015)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to MeganF

hi bye Julie!!!

Luzma i always love your lo;s so much fun!! I am really trying to do more fun lo;s

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to Briannasmom

LOOK! a new page and NO fred!!! YAY!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

Mom's Mothers Day Gift Bag
By M.perk

This is Mom's Gift bag for Mothers Day...I used Diamond Stickles, but the picture makes them look yellow for some reason...not sure why. I used Home Decor for the bird and the circle frame and Wild Card for the 'For You'.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Michelle, a "sparkly vampire"? Oh, you mean EDWARD???? *swoooooons* Now I'm old enough to be that boy's lover...

I thought you would appriciate that

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to create4sanity

• create4sanity Said:
How old do you have to be to be Edward's lover?

Technically, he is 108....so if you are legal, you are good to go

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to Kahlan

• Kahlan Said:
I'm home! Tired and ready to relax! Looks like it was slow here today. Good, I didn't miss anything!

Michelle-I got my kit!! Love what I see so far! Haven't had a chance to look at it all!! Excellent value in my opinion!

I am soooo jealous! I probably wont have mine til next weekend when I get home! I think we are leaving tomorrow night to go back to the trailer. I cant wait to see what you create with it!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to m.perk

Hi ladies! I got the kiddos to cooperate and had a pizza lunch at my grandparents with the whole family. It was so beautiful here today I even got a sunburn! I am baking away and trying to get everything ready for tomorrow.

Has anyone made Angel Food Cake before? I just made one and it didnt turn out right, I dont think. I love to bake and am good at it...but this cake just doesnt seem right! Any suggestions?

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to m.perk

Michelle I never made one of those! Hope someone else can help you!

I'm off to bed! Have a great night everyone!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Kahlan

never made one so i am no help there sorry!!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Night Barbara!

Thanks ladies...I think I am going to go buy the little shortcake cups that hostess makes. I dont have the time, or the energy to try and make this right. It seems to sticky and wont come out of the dang pan!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to m.perk

yeah that doesnt sound right at all I'm sorry it didnt work out

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

I have a feeling you did not bake the angel food cake long enough. Did it rise. I use a pan that the tube and bottom comes out of. You let it cool upside down on a bottle of some sort then when totally cool turn it right side up and cut around the tube and down the sides of the pan with a long knife. With my pan you can then slide the side of and then cut the bottom of the cake loose from the pan and flip it. Angel food was all ways my Bday cake!!! when I was little.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

You could also buy a pound cake. They are great with strawberries or fruit.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to gigikay

Thanks Gigi! It cooked all the way thru, and was spongie on the inside. I used loaf pans, so maybe that was my problem. It tasted good, it just was torn to pieces when it finally came out of the pans. I tried to bake an Angel Food cake before and the same thing happened. I think I will stick to Choc. Cakes!!

Luzma
Luzma 
Angel
Luzma
  • Luzma on 05-09-09 08:09 PM
In response to gigikay

Gigi I used the translator to understand what`re you talking about LOL.Sorry I`can`t help you!!!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to Luzma

Luzma, that is so sweet.

Michelle, it is the loaf pan. Angel food is not made to cook that way. Which is why they have the tube or hold in the middle of the special pan.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to Luzma

I can barely keep my eyes open. I am going to go to bed so I can scrap in the morning before our Mothers Day BBQ. See you all tomorrow!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to gigikay

Michelle and anyone else who got the jubilee/home decor deal--- have you played with jubilee much? I am going to try and work my hubby for the deal since he is getting so much OT, and am wondering how much I will like the font...

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

i have never made angel food... but I know my mom said it has to be cooked in the pan with the hole in it. *sorta* like a bundt pan, but the sides are different.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

They really are easy and it is all in the pan and the cooling. You really need the two piece pan to make one with real sucess. Baking is my thing, well cooking really. It was my first love. I like nothing better than trying new dishes and new foods.

The trouble with that is that prepacked foods and canned or box foods just are not to my taste. If I want soup, I make it from scratch because nothing from a can taste as good.

I enjoyed making my MIL Beef Barley Veg soup today with extra to last her for 4 meals. Tomorrow I will make some cornbread and take it over to her as her present. She enjoys that the most of anything I get her as she hates to cook for one.
It is very relaxing for me the same as scrapbooking.

Page 3 of 2709 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics