Page 4 of 2709 
Username Post: Die Cut Divas        (Topic#1504015)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to gigikay

you are so sweet Gigi my mil just loves to cook she still cooks like she has the whole family when its just her. my fil is over the road truck diver so she freezes alot and fills his mini fridge in his truck.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to Briannasmom

Mandi, Right now we have a son of one of my best friends that moved away to the East Coast. He is 25 and can eat a lot. He is going to Fire Fighters school and I am sure he expenses a lot of energy doing that. It is fun to cook for him also as I all ways cook way to much for my hubby and I also. I put it in tupperware and freeze it for him to take to work as he works 12 hour days. That boy will eat anything I try. He is really easy. Tonight I taught him how to boil potatoes,,,, too funny. But I had him use white one and add sweet onions for a little more flavor.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to gigikay

all I know is I had chicken noodle soup at Gigis and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to MeganF

Gigi, I'm the same way about cooking. For my birthday or Mother's Day, I'm happier staying at home and cooking my own dinner than I am going out to eat. Tomorrow night we're having baked salmon with dill. My absolute favorite! With rice, green beans, and asparagus. I wanted to spend my day scrapping, so instead of making a dessert I picked up a blueberry cobbler, which I also love.

I'm home from work now, and I'm trying to muster up the mojo I had last night so I can work on a LO of Lizzie-pics. Tomorrow I plan to work on cards most of the day...

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to BlingQueenRia

dh is a better cook then i am I like to try new things but dh not so much he is really picky eater he is allergic to tomatoes nothing serious so meals with tomato sause is very minimum. th elist can go on and on.

Ria I truly envie you girl LOL I cant wait till Brianna is older and I can scrap more. it sso hard with her still so young to get much done not only scrappy but house wise LOL.

dh said he will cook for me tomorrow. he is grilling some steaks yum yum and having corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. desert is whatever we find LOL

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Mandi Lizzie's old enough to crop with me. I give her scraps, cut out letters for her, and let her go to town. That is when she wants to. But she usually wants to do what I do. I would almost bet money that the bubble bath I am planning to take tomorrow will NOT be solo.

Usually when I scrap during the day, I pop a kid-friendly movie in the DVD player, and then just keep 'em comin'! Lizzie's favorites are the Princess Diaries movies and Enchanted. She LOVES "McDreamy." Like mother, like daughter.

Luzma
Luzma 
Angel
Luzma
  • Luzma on 05-09-09 09:09 PM
In response to BlingQueenRia

This is my last one,Good night girls and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
TOTALLY GIRL By Luzma

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
all I know is I had chicken noodle soup at Gigis and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!

How sweet!!!

Oh Ria, that sounds so good!!! Salmon with dill, yum!!!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!

Off to lay in bed and watch a little TV before falling asleep!!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to gigikay

im off to bed too.

Happy Moms day to all!!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to MeganF

Happy Mother's Day!!

I'll catch up later. Gotta head to work!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to fairytattoo

Morning all! So glad we are decorating our new home! Guess I need to bring my tape runner and hang a few things! LOL!
Glad we got rid of that pesky ghost!
Work was super busy yesterday, best day ever at the salon...it marked my 1 year anniversary at the salon and I am so glad it was a busy one!
Came home and worked on my dd's chorus album, she has to turn it in to the class on Monday night at banquet...she has done 3 pages and I have done 34...her social life is way more important.
All this talk of carts makes me want another one so bad...I gotta be good though, need to see about the job situation with hubby before I spend all the money!
Mandi-please don't think you can't tell us what is going on with you, we all need someone to vent to and your problems are just as important as ours. Prayers to you and your family, hoping your mom can get through this!
Getting ready to work on more pages for my dd's book...I would like to finish it today, we have family coming for dinner and I want to enjoy the time with them!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to mghairgirl

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mom's, it's the most rewarding jobs I have ever had!

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to mghairgirl

Happy Mother's Day!!

Luzma
Luzma 
Angel
Luzma
  • Luzma on 05-10-09 06:19 AM
In response to Kahlan

Hi girls!!!!
Enjoy YOUR DAY!!!!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to Luzma

Morning everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers and Daughters out there.

It is so foggy here that I can not see what is on the other side of my backyard fence!!! Bad, no, that is the perfect thing for us. It means the firefighters are going to have a wonderful day!!!! We have a rainy season which is from maybe Sept to March here and it really does not rain the rest of the year so heavy, wet fog is a about as close to rain as we could get here. I am so grateful for this!!! I feel sorry my DH had to drive the 45 minutes to work in it this morning but so happy for the people in the fire area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to gigikay

Ria I just might put a kid friendly movie in the bedroom for Brianna. I feel your pain my baths are never along either LOL as soon as the water starts going here comes little miss Brianna a running in screamiong bath time bath time YAY silly kids

Monica hope the job pans out soon hugs hope the album can get done so you can enjoy the eveing with family!!

Gigi ya for fog thats good news hope the fires stop here soon.

have a wonderful mothers day ladies

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

Michelle, where do you buy the bags that you decorate. That is really cute!!!!

Morning Mandi.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to gigikay

morning Gigi!!

gotta question. I bought a dress yesterday from target for dh;s school reunion its on sale today or rather this week do you think they will give me the sale price or shoudl I return adn re buy it LOL

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

Happy Mothers Day to you all!!!

I have good news!! All the outside law enforcement went home yesterday! The only ones still here are LA County and LAPD, that just got here yesterday. All the LE from Ventura and SLO counties went home! Back to just the regular guys almost. That means this whole thing is winding down. *phew!*

Page 4 of 2709 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics