Username Post: DCWV Paper Stacks        (Topic#1504343)
JenTheMadScrapper
Expert
JenTheMadScrapper

Did anyone else hit the sale at Joann's? I got 5 stacks! Yay! I am so excited to use them but my scraproom is being painted so I can't scrap right now. I absolutely love DCWV products.

Edited by JenTheMadScrapper on 05-12-09 02:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

oldmissb
Mayor
oldmissb
In response to JenTheMadScrapper

I missed it, Is it over?

JenTheMadScrapper
Expert
JenTheMadScrapper
In response to oldmissb

No it's still on I am not sure how long but I was just there today and it was still on. It's such a good sale! I love the Real Photos stack.

CathySAHM
Tenant
CathySAHM
In response to JenTheMadScrapper

We don't have Joann's where I live (I know...it's sad..really, really sad) but I splurged at my LSS and bought the Green Stack. The skunk got me

Cathy

Pawz94
Pawz94 
Veteran
Pawz94
In response to CathySAHM

I had 4 stacks, but felt guilty so I put one back. When I got home I found out that I already have one of the stacks that I bought so now I have 2 of the Luxury and none of the Garden because that's the one I put back!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Pawz94

take it back and exchange it,,,I believe they do that if it's unopened and unused!!!!! Just tell them you want an even exchange

I got one stack, the Once Upon a Time stack because mine was depleted and I LOVE that stack!!!! But they go on sale so often, I didn't feel the need to over buy,,,,,,,they'll be on sale again,,,

I did buy 2 K and co stacks for 5.99 each though,,,lovvvvvvve their distressed look pages too!!!!

and then I went to M's and used my J's coupon to buy the holiday stack from K and co!!! got 8.00 off with the coupon too!!!!!! SCORE!!!!!

Ladysha
Idol
Ladysha
In response to CommaHolly

I love Joann's the one nearest to where I live is better than both Michaels and AC Moore put together. I also love the DCWV paper stacks and when Joann has a sale on them it's always a good by.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to Ladysha

Going to have to pop in Joanns tomorrow and see if they have any on sale still. I want the green stack!

renwa33
Expert
renwa33
In response to Diva Scraps

I was bummed though, that the solid stacks weren't on sale...they coordinate so well with the patterned stacks...I have the baby girl nursery and sweet and wanted the pastels...

CrazyMango
Expert
CrazyMango
In response to renwa33

I bought several DCWV stacks, yesterday! I have almost all of them! You can't beat $9.99 a stack. What's that...it's like 50% off? Happy Scrapping, everyone!

CranberryRedRoses
Veteran
CranberryRedRoses
In response to CrazyMango

I don';t have a J's near me so I ordered the stacks online and they came in on Saturday. When I realize now that I was a 'stack piggy' cause I bought so many at once.
Old World
Luxury (my fav)
Sweet
Metallic
All Dressed Up

moretimetoscrap
Veteran
moretimetoscrap
In response to CranberryRedRoses

Yes I ordered mine online and I ordered so many I am ashamed at myself. I fell like I want to send them back,Sike!!!I like the Latte and the La Creme and I also bought some of the Basic Grey packs as well. A lot of paper now I have to take more pictures.

NurseButtercup
Expert
NurseButtercup
In response to moretimetoscrap

I got two today and they're still $9.99 where I am. Yeehaw!

scrapin'kate
Veteran
scrapin'kate
In response to NurseButtercup

wish i had a Joann's near me. does anyone know if there are some in canada or just the us?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics