Username Post: sizzix essentials        (Topic#1504393)
candjsmomma
Veteran
candjsmomma

Hi,

I really love reading posts and looking at all of your beautiful work out there...so I broke down and purchased the Big Shot Express.

What extra platforms are essential to purchase?

I plan on scrapping with the di E-Cuts and cards - what dies are your favorites, or the most versatile?

Can't wait to get it, I have seen how cute they are embellished in the gallery, especially with stickles.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to candjsmomma

Embossing plates! This is something that the electronic die machines can't do.

As to dies, what will you get the most use from. If you're gonna do a lot of baby pages, then anything baby related.
Products Referenced in This Post:

hdsue
hdsue 
Guru
hdsue
  • hdsue on 05-13-09 04:59 AM
In response to Vivian loves BLING

i got this also and it works great for the embossing folders...prob need the extender pads..im still trying also to figure out what is needed..course now i hear quickkutz coming out with there new die system that took over the revolution and that it cutes 6x12 and it comes with everything you need to cut ALL DIES....so no spending extra and lot less than the electric bigshot

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to hdsue

Love embossing folders.

And I love, love, love Spellbinders dies!

Kimberly29
Veteran
Kimberly29
In response to scrappycath

I have to totally agree with Vivian. I just got the Big Shot too and I would go for things you use or are gonna use alot. Like for me.. I love the swirls, and flourishes so I plan to buy mainly those to use.

I haven't tried the embossing planels yet, but plan to soon

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Kimberly29

I like the flourises and swirls, but sizzix has some great flowers!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics