hummmmmmmmm??? lets see! ok i will keep it to something that i pick up EVERY time i scrap
1) Making Memories paper trimmer-heavy and bulky so it stays in the same place
2) Fiskers paper trimmer-this is the one i take to crops--but its lightweight-so making a card or photo mat--i can just bring this to my desk
3) Cutterbee sissors
4) fiskers spring action scissors -really great for detail cutout
5)E-Z dots scrapbook adhesives-perm and repositionable
6) xyron sticker makers (large5" and small 2")
7) Aleenes Tacky Glue
Stickles--i started off with stardust and diamond--because it picks up the color of what your putting it on--but then just sparkles--but of course now i have all colors--but if i could only use one--it would be the diamond
9) Plain ol brads-silver and black--thats what i started with of course again--now i have a brad store going on-----but the silver or the black--when i first started--i could use them for the center of flowers
10) ZIG pen--i started off with just a black one and a white one--so that i could get the words to show up on either dark or light paper--of course--now i have all colors--but i still reach for the black or white ones
welp--thats the things i use the most--and almost everytime--i am sure my bank account wishes thats ALL i would use--LOL
(ps--and of course--the cricut gets a good workout too)
Good question! I'm pretty generic with my usual supplies, but these are my must haves:
1. Making Memories 12x12 folding paper trimmer. I paid $50 for it at Hobby Lobby on a whim...wish I would have thought to download a 40% off coupon! But it's been worth every penny and more!
2. Quick Dry tacky glue
3. Aleen's No-Sew fabric glue (for ribbon)
4. Flora Doodles (I buy them at Meijer, and love them! They never get old to me :D)
5. Black stamp pad (for distressing edges)
6. Fiskars Fingertip Control Craft Knife (or just an X-Acto knife)
7. Making Memories circle cutter (wouldn't recommend this one...but I paid for it so I use it anyway lol)
8. Rhinestones, mainly 2mm clear, and my Bejeweler
9. Overhead transparency paper for making custom rub-ons
10. Ribbon...I swear I can't make a page without using ribbon somewhere. It's so versatile...stock up on it, it comes in handy!
Haha, I thought I was the only one who uses Tacky Glue! It's much cheaper than the adhesive runners and Xyron cartridges. I know people don't like using wet glue, but I've gotten pretty good at making it work just fine!
1. BLING! if it sparkles I want it! any shape, color or brand!
2. Zip Dry Glue
3. EK Zig glue for the stuff that doesn't' need to be clued FAST
4. Ink pads in every color LOL I WISH
5. Great craft knife.
6. little tool set, pilers, needle-nose. etc.
7. Paper trimmer, for straight edges. I like mine light weight and easily moveable.
8. Floral embellishments.. Love flowers.
9. Border, and corner punches.. I could never be happy with just one.
10. Cricut is nice.. although cause I don't have lots of cartridges I don't use it much.