Username Post: Floral Paper        (Topic#1504535)
momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi

I thought at one time I saw paper that had flowers on it that looked like dandelions when the heads turn white.. I can't seem to find it, or something like that. Do they make something like that? I thought it was a pale blue background with the dandelions in the left corner? Looking for something that is pale blues, yellows and greens. Hopefully with a dandelion'ish type flower. If there is something of the sort, can someone let me know who makes it?

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-14-09 04:02 PM
In response to momma paparazzi

Hmm...what do you mean by dandelions when the heads turn white? I'm trying to picture what those look like. Can you kind of describe the shape?

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-14-09 04:04 PM
In response to Lal

Are dandelions those flowers that look like half circles with the curved part to the bottom and then on the straight side, it looks like stems with a little "ball" on the end?

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to Lal

I know I've seen it too... but can't help you on who makes it... sorry I'm not more help.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 05-14-09 05:12 PM
In response to KatieJo

The paper might be made by Paper Studio. I think I've seen it at HL.

Dandylions are weeds. Their head is bright, deep yellow with tiny petals very close together, and is usually about an inch in diameter. When you pick them (at this point in their life cycle), you may get a milky substance on your fingers.

The flower head will turn 'white' when it goes to seed. The white head is kinda feathery, almost like down feathers but not as thick. Kids pick them and blow the seeds every where. I think one of the allery medicine commercials actually has a shot of a kid blowing on a dandylion.

My dad made me dig the dandylions out of our grass every year. Those roots run deep! I had to do because my brother had severe allergies to anything that grew outside. I'm almost 50 years old and STILL remember doing this every spring!

I guess dandylions don't grow in your area?

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to Tivi

I think that you are talking about Hambly Screenprints paper. I'm not sure if they will allow this link, so check it out quick.
Link

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to Lal

• Lal Said:
Are dandelions those flowers that look like half circles with the curved part to the bottom and then on the straight side, it looks like stems with a little "ball" on the end?

Lal, if you check back to this... check my blog. I have pics from today on there. They are a weed. But, like very well-described by someone else on this thread. When they go to seed, their flower heads turn white with these very fine feathery-like material. The kids like to blow on them. We have our yard sprayed to keep them gone! Thanks for the help ladies.. my blog.. www.momma-paparazzi.blogspot.com. I just thought the page would look great with some sort of paper like that. I printed one 4x6 photo and 4-5 wallet size (2x3's).

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to Babylou

• Babylou Said:
I think that you are talking about Hambly Screenprints paper. I'm not sure if they will allow this link, so check it out quick.
Link

That's it!! Dandelions!! Thank you.

alarae
alarae 
Diva
alarae
In response to momma paparazzi

SEI also has a paper line called Dill Blossom that has some of those dandelions on it.

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-15-09 10:11 AM
In response to Tivi

• Tivi Said:
The paper might be made by Paper Studio. I think I've seen it at HL.

Dandylions are weeds. Their head is bright, deep yellow with tiny petals very close together, and is usually about an inch in diameter. When you pick them (at this point in their life cycle), you may get a milky substance on your fingers.

The flower head will turn 'white' when it goes to seed. The white head is kinda feathery, almost like down feathers but not as thick. Kids pick them and blow the seeds every where. I think one of the allery medicine commercials actually has a shot of a kid blowing on a dandylion.

My dad made me dig the dandylions out of our grass every year. Those roots run deep! I had to do because my brother had severe allergies to anything that grew outside. I'm almost 50 years old and STILL remember doing this every spring!

I guess dandylions don't grow in your area?

LOL, no, they DO!! I just meant for her to describe the way they looked on the paper so I could have a better idea of what she was looking for. Could it be SEI Dill Blossom? For some reason, that is what I keep seeing in my head.

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-15-09 10:12 AM
In response to Lal

LOL Didn't see the post above mine. Those are the exact papers I was thinking of!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-15-09 10:14 AM
In response to Lal

OOOh, I just sawt he link to the Hambly stuff...I love it! Especially the really bright colors of that pink and lime!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics