Page 1 of 89 
Username Post: VCW #115 Gotta Love May Weather!        (Topic#1504559)
VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 05-14-09 10:10 PM

What is this thread about?

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular," but we're always open to newcomers. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself HERE.

You can also place Prayer Requests Here. This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there are highlights from this thread.

VCW Yahoo! Group

This is a place where we can store info - email addresses, geographical locations, birthdays. (We started this because we wanted to know who we have to go looking for after major events such as the recent hurricanes in the U.S.)

Sign up for the group. You have to be approved for the group. There are a few people around here to keep an eye on the admin of the list, so the approval shouldn't take too long. The approval process isn't because we're elitist or anything - it's just our way of making sure that those who have access to our info there are "known" to us and not just people signing up randomly to farm the information. The purpose of this site is to store emergency contact information for the members of our group. Please be respectful of its intended use and do not abuse the information.

Once you're approved, you can add your info to the database and/or your birthday to the calendar. If you need help with either of these functions, just yell and someone here will give you instructions.

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

Edited by VCW on 05-14-09 10:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 05-14-09 10:10 PM
In response to VCW

Here we go!!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to VCW

I'm here! Scrapping away!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

Is anybody else having trouble with this site? All evening I've been having trouble. Whenever I go to refresh the page, it never stops refreshing. I only have that problem here. I've restarted my browser a couple of times and still having the problem...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to BlingQueenRia

morning

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M
In response to moxiegirl23

Good Morning Liz

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M
In response to Cindy M

Well... just passing through and wanted to say hi. I have to leave much earlier today because Krys has to be at the school at about 5:15am. She's going to Great Adventure in NJ. Her chorus is competing there today... Yay! I'll be back tonight. Have a great day everyone!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Cindy M

I competed in the band competition there! we got a heckuva big trophy, too! Good luck to her!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I helped Pat with a photo of her DIL last night and as a thank you, she sent me a CK-Manchester Vendor fair ticket for today.

I think, if I tweak my schedule just right...I can go, too.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:
morning

Uh oh - was this posted way too early??

Morning btw

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

Cool - hope you make it to CKC!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hope Krystina has fun at Great Adventure.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

no, I'm thrilled that I slept until after 4 am. I have been up every couple of hours for at least an hour each time every night for the past two weeks.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• c-leaper Said:
Cathy - once I get Kim through school, I'll help you fund it.

That would be so cool!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Good then Liz on the getting more sleep.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• c-leaper Said:
Would temporary rage/insanity be a defense against an assault charge? How about attempted murder?

Get a good lawyer

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• c-leaper Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
Chris will go with me, he attends Sibshop. Even though he is one of the siblings that is the reason that Patrick typically attends sibshop. Pat's busted up that he'll miss the meeting tonight. They've really become a tight group of kids.

Any chance of doing anything extra - even once or twice - over the summer, just so they can stay in touch?

We hold a BBQ/Swim party in July. The entire family is invited, not just the siblings of.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• DawnInAZ Said:
o. m. g.

My mom got an HSN special and ordered a Cricut Expression AND a Your Story book maker machine!!
She told me we could keep the machines in her studio and I could sell my lil bug!

I like this way of acquiring scrappy tools - someone else pays for them!! Congrats!!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• moxiegirl23 Said:
:)

I helped Pat with a photo of her DIL last night and as a thank you, she sent me a CK-Manchester Vendor fair ticket for today.

I think, if I tweak my schedule just right...I can go, too.

whoooo hoooo!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

Hi Elizabeth!

Page 1 of 89 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics