Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Husband Needing Gift Help For Scrapbooking Wife        (Topic#1504927)
New Kid On the Block

Hello All,

I was wondering if some of you would be so kind as to give me gift advice for my scrapbooking wife.

The main things I know she already has:
ScrapinStyle XXL travel bag for paper etc.
xyron 9" sticker maker
Cricut Expression
Cricut design software
Bag to transport Cricut Machine
Cricut Cartridge caddy (can't remember what it's called - holds 6 cartridges)
A big hand tool you use to put rivets in

Anyway, I was wondering if there was some other scrapbooking item(s) that are must haves or just plain neat that she might like to have added to her arsenal.

Thank you in advance!

- confused husband

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to jodys dw

Since she has a cricut, more cartridges are always nice
Also, stickles sets

something organizational-- be it for paper or tools

and these new smooch things seem to be awesome and they are pretty new so it may be something she hasn't had a chance to get for herself yet.

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom
In response to Redeemed318

does she have enough storage? Does she buy a lot of paper? Do you know if she's working on certain project.
wait,wait,wait.
Is she on this site. If so you can find out her name and go to her wish list.

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom
In response to Crystal is Leahs Mom

If she's on this site, Go to her page and on the right side there will be a list of things, click on her wish list and you should see all the type of things that she may want and you can purchase them from here or at your local scapbook store.

~ShawnaH~
Veteran
~ShawnaH~

OMG - I can't believe you even know what she has! My husband wouldn't have the first clue as to what any of the stuff is!

I second the Making Memories Desktop Carousel. I got one a M's with a 40% coupon.

I personally would right know want photo development gift cards and photo storage boxes but she probably doesn't. (Just had to mention in case my DH decides to looks here - highly unlikely but you never know!)

New Kid On the Block

Thanks for the replies!

Redeemed318 - I can give her a Smooch for her birthday! LOL

Crystal - No she is not on this sight, although she should be. Very friendly people!

She does need some storage I think. She is going to convert a room in our basement into her craft room.

Also, is there a good crafting paper cutter you guys (gals) would reccomend? It seems like all the normal ones ( Fiskars etc.) are kind of cheap.

New Kid On the Block
In response to ~ShawnaH~

• ~ShawnaH~ Said:
OMG - I can't believe you even know what she has! My husband wouldn't have the first clue as to what any of the stuff is!

I second the Making Memories Desktop Carousel. I got one a M's with a 40% coupon.

I personally would right know want photo development gift cards and photo storage boxes but she probably doesn't. (Just had to mention in case my DH decides to looks here - highly unlikely but you never know!)

I bought her the Cricut and the xyron !

I was pretty popular for quite a while. LOL

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to jodys dw

you could always get her a gift cert for this site

as far as trimmers go...the Purple Cows one is nice. I myself just bought one and love it!

If she needs more storage you could get her some of the Purple Cows icubes.

New Kid On the Block
In response to jodys dw

Would any of you mind telling me what your top 5 Cricut cartridges are?

I know there's some Storybook one she has and really likes. Of course she got the two that come with the Cricut. I think she has a paperdoll one too ...

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to jodys dw

I've heard lots about the Making Memories paper trimmer... lots of people love it.

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to jodys dw

As far as the cartridges go, I would have to say it really depends on what kinds of things she is scrapping.

I like Walk in My garden because it has a lot of different flowers...

I would look at what she does or your kids if you guys have any... there are different sports themed ones, travel ones, baby ones--- all kinds!!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit

I LOVE my MM trimmer! It is wonderful and worth every penny. I can't scrap without it.

Also, does she have a nice pair of scissors? I just got the Tonic ones and love them. My cutterbees are also great.

Does she have the tool kit for her Cricut? What about the spatula? (Such a great tool too.)

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

below are some things she might like if she's creating a scrapbook room.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

but look online for 40-50% Coupons if your going to get the Making Memories items it will save you some money to get other items. You can get a coupon at acmoore website.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to scraprabbit

Oh, what about an ott-lite lamp? If she's moving into a scrap room the ott-lites are wonderful. They are true color bulbs. Joann's has a bunch of different kinds on their website. I have a floor model, but you can get tabletop kinds too.

Pocono Pam
Mayor
Pocono Pam

Good idea about the wish list! I agree! Let us know!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Pocono Pam

Wow, all you guys are great! Thank you so much for taking the time and giving me such good ideas!

Decisions, decisions ...

I'm going to tell her about this site and show her this thread AFTER her birthday on Friday.

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom
In response to jodys dw

Ok, Have a great week. Happy Birthdays to Jodymr's Wife.

Mama2Thomas
Pro
Mama2Thomas

How sweet of you for trying to figure out what scrapping supply to get your wife. Anyway, not sure if I'm too late, but I recently bought a couple of Fiskar border punches and LOVE them. They add a nice touch to any layout. Imagine I used to cut these out by hand Now it's just punch punch punch and I'm done!

http://store.scrapbook.com/f-4598.html

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to Mama2Thomas

Please make sure to post what you decided on... I'm sure she'll be happy either way

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics