Username Post: Flappers *Closed*        (Topic#1505035)
sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to AmyWho

OMG - I am jumping up and down, both interviews went well and I really wanted the job at the second firm. Just got an offer of employment with them, and I start Monday!!!! This firm is very similarily set up to where I just left so it should be a very easy transition for me - just have to learn the court rules/procedures here.

Time to celebrate!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 06-20-12 05:55 PM
In response to sbartist

Whoot, yay!!

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to stick

Woo hoo! Congratulations, bonnie!

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to AmyWho

R, I have the same prob with things on layouts or cards looking crooked in the pics and it's weird cuz it's usually one thing. Drives me bananas.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to AmyWho

Thanks everyone and I got this update from our Washington realtor:

Docs at escrow. Should be signed tomorrow for Friday closing. Per Joe.

Moving forward Ü Seriously, I am bouncing off the walls!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to sbartist

Congratulations Bonnie! YEAH!!!!! So happy for you. Life is very very good for you!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to sbartist

Its only the older smaller ships that have beds that can't be pushed toghether. We were on the Amsterdam and it had a kind sized bed (2 twins together made into one bed) but on some of the older and smaller HAL ships only the balcony or ocean view cabins on the outside are large enough for a larger bed.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Henri Jean

Congratulations Bonnie!!

Edited by flightobl on 06-21-12 12:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bwinkler
Mayor
bwinkler
In response to RockStar

yeah Bonnie!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-21-12 09:23 AM
In response to bwinkler

Congratulations Bonnie!!!!! You must be so excited. Have a margarita!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 06-21-12 10:22 AM
In response to AK Teddy Bear

Holy mackerel, it is AT LEAST thirty degrees colder than it was yesterday, just went out for a coffee and I'm frozen!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to stick

Just got back from the beach in front of the Royal Hawaiian and we had lunch at Fatty's - it was so yummy, I have never eaten there before. Have to enjoy the couple days I have left before starting work on Monday.

Love being able to walk every where, especially when our car is not here yet. Even if it was, we would still be hoofing it.

Definitely do NOT miss the cold.

Craig is taking tomorrow off so we can spend the day together, he has way more vacation time than I will ever accrue.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to sbartist

Oh Bonnie - it sounds wonderful! I've never been to Fatty's either. What kind of food do they have? We are always looking for new restaurants in Hawaii.

I told Bill I want to eat at Dukes next time we go. I think one of my very favorite places is Haleiwa Joes on the North Shore. Awesome place but a tad pricey for us to do very often.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Singapore - Mimes in the Hotel By Henri Jean

Singapore - World's Largest Ferris Wheel By Henri Jean

SIngapore - Misc. Photos By Henri Jean

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

Fatty's - chinese food, I had a No. 7 and we were able to sit at the counter and watch them cook.

I love Duke's Barefoot Bar mahi mahi tacos, they were calling my name today, maybe we will go there this weekend.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to sbartist

Love Chinese - good to know where there is a good Chinese place! Been craving a good eggroll. No decent Chinese restaurants that we can find in Ocala.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

I don't know if they have egg rolls there Henri - Fatty's is located in the International Market Place.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to sbartist

Fly by ... I can somehow sense your happiness Bonnie, and I'm smiling ear to ear with you!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 06-21-12 05:43 PM
In response to RockStar

I can't remember the last time I had an eggroll, pot stickers are more popular here. And we rarely eat Chinese food anyway.

And seriously? Weather Channel says it's supposed to be in the FORTIES tonight! Crikey.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to stick

Eeek, it hit 102 here today.

Working on mil's photobook hoping it's here in time for when they come in a couple of weeks, so burning the midnight oil so I can place the order tomorrow.

Funk Fusion Fitness is awesome!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics