Page 3 of 2480 
Username Post: Flappers *Closed*        (Topic#1505035)
stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-20-09 11:32 AM
In response to bwinkler

Busy, but it's starting to calm down. Plus side - I started early so I can leave early. Negative side - I never really wake up completely if I have to get up too early. Double plus side - I'm hoping I can pick up my new Nintendo DS today!!

I love welded letters, too - but I'm doing it old school, creating in photoshop and cutting it out with an xacto blade.

Flappers
Tenant
Flappers
In response to stick

• kuzatab Said:
Hey, don't forget me!!

My apologies Kara - you are on the 1st page now.

And dictation is finished for the moment.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-20-09 11:40 AM
In response to Flappers

No problem

Bonnie, those paper piecings are wonderful! I especially love the totem pole one.

Been leaving little bits of love in various galleries, enjoying the inspiration.

bwinkler
Mayor
bwinkler
In response to stick

Bonnie are you keeping both accounts/avatars now? Also on page one with our names you have two #4's. You skipped three. In case you care!

Edited by bwinkler on 05-20-09 11:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Flappers
Tenant
Flappers
In response to bwinkler

Yes, I have to have two separate accounts - I will give you the info on the Flapper user name when I send you info.

Unfortunately, you can have 2 windows open at one time, BUT you are the same person under each one. I can't be sbartist in one and flappers in another. Grrrr

I am going to try and use "flappers" only for administrative stuff.

Edited by Flappers on 05-20-09 11:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Flappers

I had to log out and log back in as sbartist.

bwinkler
Mayor
bwinkler
In response to Flappers

• Flappers Said:
Yes, I have to have two separate accounts - I will give you the info on the Flapper user name when I send you info.

Unfortunately, you can have 2 windows open at one time, BUT you are the same person under each one. I can't be sbartist in one and flappers in another. Grrrr

I am going to try and use "flappers" only for administrative stuff.

Sounds good to me. I don't care either way. Just glad now that I know who you are. I was iffy about adding you as a friend before I read all the posts cause I didn't know who the new person was...haha!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to bwinkler

If I had two separate computers, I could be split personalities at the same time.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to sbartist

That is so confusing! Thanks for doing it for all of us.

Later today I will go into galleries and leave love again. I do it right away when layouts are left here becasue it is so easy, but as far as actually going though galleries, I set off blocks of time and do that becuase once I get going with that I don't like to stop.

I need to go get more cardstock and see about getting a copy of a menu made in glossy before I can go any further!

If i want to scrap this afternoon or tonight I'm going to have to brave the weather.

It slowed down to a sprinkle for 5 minutes, but now coming down wth a vengeance again.

Will post more of the other scrapbook pages. I think I only have one or two more pages and then I'm in the Hawaii scrapbook for last Aug-Sept.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-20-09 11:52 AM
In response to Henri Jean

Ooh, goody, looking forward to Hawaii!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I was so excited when I moved to Florida and we bought this house - there is a Meyer lemon tree right off the back patio. I can pick lemons without stepping off the patio!

We moved into the house in June and had a tree of green lemons. They didn't turn all yellow until around Christmas! I was so impatient, but we have lemon juice in the freezer now to last all winter.

Lemonade Anyone?
By Henri Jean

bwinkler
Mayor
bwinkler
In response to stick

Me too... I want to see the tropical pictures. Then I can dream of a day I will be on a beach there!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bwinkler

I'll be honest, when I saw Bonnie's Hawaii - mine are more a collection of pictures.

I loved her Hawaii layouts. Mine aren't as dazzling - I got so many ideas from here for next time!

Looks like it is trying to quit raining again!

bwinkler
Mayor
bwinkler

• Henri Jean Said:
I'll be honest, when I saw Bonnie's Hawaii - mine are more a collection of pictures.

I loved her Hawaii layouts. Mine aren't as dazzling - I got so many ideas from here for next time!

Looks like it is trying to quit raining again!

Maybe the sun will come out!

Piratefan21
Idol
Piratefan21
In response to sbartist

• sbartist Said:
If I had two separate computers, I could be split personalities at the same time.

Hi, Flappers!

Bonnie, thanks so much for getting all of this straightened out! Those quilted pages are wonderful. You should put up instructions on how to do that.

Those of you who were talking about electronic cutting machines - I definitely would get one that connects to the computer. I have one and you can use any font and make your own designs or download designs. I got mine mostly to cut fabric letters for banners that I make, but will be using it for scrapbooking once ds is done with homeschool. I don't like the idea of having to buy a cartridge every time I want a different font!

Ds and I had a great afternoon. He had an orthodontist appt. and we took the bus there, but decided to walk home (about 3 miles). It's a beautiful day here!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-20-09 12:03 PM

I am SO jealous you have a Meyer lemon tree!! I love lemons, I used to suck on them when I was a kid (limes too).

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Piratefan21

I never saw the words great afteroon and orthodontist appointment used in the same sentence. For me that would be a little oxymoronic.

Guess he must have a great orthodonist. I used to hate to go to the dentist. Never went to the dentist and had a great day on the same day!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-20-09 12:05 PM
In response to stick

Tracy, what machine do you have? The abillity to cut fabric would be really cool.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I would love to see instructions too. That is just way too cool!

You used to suck on lemons and limes? Oh my. I can't do that. My lemonade calls for a lot of sugar, as you can see in the recipe. I always follow that recipe.

I need to make some this afternoon.

I guess 5 minutes is up becuse the sky opened up again.

Maybe I should go get ready to go and have everything I'm taking in hand so when there is a break again I can go.

My husband said I was pitiful - really sounded pathetic wanting it to clear up so bad so I could go get scrapbook supplies!

Piratefan21
Idol
Piratefan21

• Henri Jean Said:
I never saw the words great afteroon and orthodontist appointment used in the same sentence. For me that would be a little oxymoronic.

Guess he must have a great orthodonist. I used to hate to go to the dentist. Never went to the dentist and had a great day on the same day!

Your right! This was his first visit though. The torture...I mean treatment won't start until next month. And he is a great orthodontist. Very good sense of humor!

Page 3 of 2480 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics