Page 602 of 602 
Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to cutencrafty

Amy, how are things going? with the wedding and litte Sweet Cheeks.

This winter is stinky with all the snow we've been getting.

I finally got my kids rag quilts done it only took a few years for me to finish, lol.

I'm pet fish free, yay!! The fish finally bit the dust. I threw out the whole fish tank. I'm done with fish. It was so stressful having a fish.

I wish all the girls would come back here I miss everyone.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hi Michelle! I haven't started planning the wedding yet...I'm starting to stress out about it too! Briana doesn't know what type of wedding that she wants so I have no clue where to begin. I can pull it off, I think, but I need a starting point. I need some sort of idea as to what she wants.

Gabbi Grace is so sweet! I do miss seeing her every day since they moved out a few weeks ago. She is such a happy baby.

We got some ice down here last week! I got to stay home from work for 2 nights due to it! My mom, however, got snowed in AT WORK! That's no fun! But, she is getting paid for the whole time that she was here...even while she slept!

I can't wait until I can get some vacation time! There is so much that I need to get accomplished around my house and such!

We're going to get our taxes done on Monday! I do hope that we get a decent return!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to crafty mom of 5

Did they move close by?

Hope you got a good refund!

I remember wedding planning. I ended up in the end with the typical traditional wedding. It was lots of fun and wonderful. But when I first started planning I had non-traditional thoughts in my head. But I loved planning my wedding.

We got more snow yesterday. The snow was just about gone and now we have more. yuck yuck yuck. And possibly a lot more coming on Sunday. I really hope they are wrong about it.

I never do this but I ordered some really cute clothes from online shopping. I just hope and pray they fit or there might be a flood!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Ugh, I've been spending too much time on Pinterest. There are too many cute ideas and not enough time to make them all.

I ordered this light from Hobby Lobby the other week. I'm so happy I got it it's so pretty. It has a bright pink glittered lamp shade and the base part is round with clear round crystals. It causes me a lot less stress than the fish. The lamp took the fish's place!

I think I'm ready to move to a tropical island.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

We did get a refund, although it was not what was anticipated...it's still a refund and we didn't have to pay.

They moved about 10 minutes away. It's not far, but I just don't get to wake up and see them every day.

Your lamp sounds pretty! Maybe it won't cause you any stress. LOL!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Oh, that stinks but at least something is better than nothing.

My new lamp so far has gotten a lot of compliments! more than my fish ever got.

I need spring to come. The snow keeps reappearing every few days. Just when I get hopefully that I'll see grass again, it snows.

My husband is going to be 50 this year, wow!! So I'm thinking of coming up with 50 presents to get him. My other thought I'd like to get him is totally insane I know he'd love it but I just don't think it would be a logical thing to do - get him a labrador puppy. Our little Lilly is just about 7 months old but she's tiny and easy to take care of. Adding a labrador to the mix might be really insane but I know he would love one. Ugh, my heart aches.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

We're under a winter weather advisory watch. I've got a bag packed in case we get stuck there. The joys of being in the healthcare field.

I think that the 50 gifts is a great idea! That way you can stretch it out all day.

Thursday is Danny's birthday. I have no clue what to get for him.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I heard there was ice down your way. Hopefully you didn't get stuck at work. That storm is heading our way Wednesday night!

My sister's birthday is the same as your husband's. I think women are so much easier to buy for.

I got the clothes that I ordered the other day. The 3 pairs of shoes fit great. The clothes fit ok not super if I could lose like 10 lbs they would fit great. In this day and age you'd think they would have invented something that helps lose weight easily and actually works and keeps the weight off forever.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I have lost 19 pounds since January 6th. I decided that my New Year's resolution would be to get healthy, instead of loosing weight.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Yay,Amy that is great !

It is snowing here again. Just when I get hopeful it snows again.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hello ladies! I just thought I'd check on everyone. I hope you all are well.

I've lost 26.4 pounds so far this year! I am super excited! I hope to look and feel good for Briana's graduation.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Hi Amy,that's wonderful! How is little sweet cheeks?

I'm not sure what the matter with me lately kinda just been feeling like a mess. I went for a bunch of tests for this lump feeling I've had in my throat. But everything came back normal which I guess is good. So he gave me some stuff to relax my insides which seems to be working.

I joined a swap I think the last swap I did was yours. Thought maybe that would help me get out of my funk. Maybe it's just been this winter or something, who knows. Looking,forward to spring, flowers and some warmth!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

My little sweet cheeks is growing like a weed! It's hard to believe that she's 5 months old!

I have got to do Briana's senior portraits. The school failed to give her the info for her senior supplies in time. So, we missed the deadline to order her graduation invitations and cap & gown and things. I found a place to order photo invitations for $1.48 each! I'm happy about that! I had to contact the company directly in order to order her cap & gown. I'm planning a small celebration after graduation for her and the family.

I am looking into the supplies for Gabbi's first birthday. I am going to do a lady bug birthday!

I have lost 30.2 pounds so far! Yay!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Oh Yay!! I lose a pound gain a pound lose a pound gain 2 pounds, ugh, lol.

I love ladybugs, that's the only kind of bug I like besides butterflies. I'll be on the lookout if I see anything good ladybug ideas!

I started to paint my bedroom yesterday. I still have like 2 1/2 more walls to paint. It's like a pastel pale mint green. A nice soothing color. I was tempted to add some orange red accessories to it but then it might take away from the soothing relaxing feel I'm trying to go for. I'd like to get a cute little chair, some new curtains, and maybe a nice big plant. Then maybe I'll spruce up my craft area.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Just stopping in here saying HI! I miss everyone and our little group we used to have. Maybe we can get it back together. I know life gets busy and stuff. I just miss everyone.

Page 602 of 602 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics