Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to cutencrafty

Just a drive by HI... All is great for me right now so I have been amazing busy with a ton of cool stuff.I will catch up soon and love you all

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to Ms.Schwiet

I have my mother on the case of the butter, lol. She's checking out the store down by her. If not Zandra I'll put you on the case!

It's now snowing here!!! Oh what a mess. I can't wait to go home between work and the weather I just want to go hide under the covers.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Oh my, Michelle! I do hope that we get a little snow this year for Christmas. It rarely snows in Alabama. I just love it when it does, though! I love the snuggle weather...we build a fire in the fireplace and snuggle up.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to crafty mom of 5

hello ladies. Michelle how much snow did yall get

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

We were lucky at my house we got like 3 inches other areas got like 10 inches. But it was a mess driving home. We got another day off from work because of the snow.

Amy, I'll let you have all of our snow. I hate snow...

Well the butter crisis is over I got 3 containers of it yesturday.

Brainless me I don't have phone service which means I don't have internet service -it stinks.

Ugh! Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away!!! I'm feeling so behind.

Then at work they asked me if I could work overtime, I was like no thank you. I'll work a little here and there if I have nothing to do at lunch or can get in a little earlier.

Since, I was off yesturday I wanted to clean my house so it would be nice for the weekend but that all went downhill. My little tornadoes came through the house.

Oh good almost time to go home!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Michelle I am glad you got your butter. And your little tornadoes i got a laugh out of that

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 11-10-12 10:55 AM
In response to babigirl

michelle glad you got butter I was already talking to dh and trying to plan how to get you some butter lol

hang in there I have mixed feelings about the snow I like it for a visit but not for a long time.

I am so not ready for turkey day! ugh!

guess what I scrapped finally

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Michelle, I don't know that I would like the snow forever. But, like Zandra, I like it for a visit. I'm glad that you got butter. I don't like overtime! I work enough. I want to get out of here as soon as I can.

I have 3 nephews left to buy Christmas gifts for. I have all of my niece's gifts bought. I still only have a few things left to get my boys and Brittany. I think that I am going to give the 2 oldest kiddos some money so that they can buy what they want.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 11-11-12 06:58 AM

amy I am a little behind on xmas this year I cant believe it I am usually way ahead but I am getting my list going so I should be good to go the ones I dont know what to get is my teenage kids I know clothes but I usually like to get them something they have been wanting without them knowing about it. the little ones are going to make out like bandits as usual lol.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to zrock

Yeah I need to start my christmas shopping to.

I am not ready for turkey day either I have to work but i have to do some cooking should be interesing

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 11-12-12 07:19 AM
In response to babigirl

I told dh we are going to the store in the new day or so to buy for turkey day I dont want to be in the stores next week.

as for christmas the only way to actually shop is I have to make it to some stores lol

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to zrock

I think I might have my home phone up and working today the guy was out today to fix it I'll have to check it out tonight.

I bought my kids DreamLites for christmas but they found them so there went a present. I bought my kids roller skates so far and that's it. I went to the store the other night but got all frazzled on what to buy them if I had lots of money it wouldn't be a problem but I never won the lottery. So I did what I do best I got all panicky and didn't buy anything.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hi Michelle hope you get your phone working. I am like that do. I go to buy her stuff and then i see so much and don't know what to get it drives me crazy

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

Hi Shatema!

I try to ask my kids exactly what they want. Sometimes it changes, but for the most part, the big items remain the same. I try to get them at least one big item that they really want. I love it when something that they want is on sale on Black Friday! If I save enough, I can buy them something else that they wanted!

Michelle, I hope that your phone is up and working. My home phone was supposed to be disconnected because we never used it. They guy came out to install a new modem and my phone stopped working...I thought it was disconnected per my request...that was 5 months ago. I happened to look at a paper copy of my bill last month and found out that they had not disconnected it...I was paying for it, but it wasn't working! They sent a tech out and a cable was disconnected! They charged me $45 for him to come out and fix what the other guy messed up! I was livid!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Shatema, I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that, lol.

Amy, that really stinks about the phone company doing that to you.

I try to narrow down of what to get my kids but they want everything they see!!

Today is my younger son's birthday. Oh how sad my little baby is growing up. He's 4 today I'm hoping he'll be out those horrible 3's now.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hi ladies! I hope that everyone is doing well!

I was off work last night. I came home Tuesday morning and put up my Christmas tree. I still have to make the topper though. I am going to make a white top hat to top my tree. It is decorated in white and silver decorations.

I will be off this weekend and I am so glad! I need more than one day off at a time. I hope to take the girls to see the new Twilight movie! I also want to get a few things done around the house.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Wow Amy!! your christmas tree is up already. Sounds pretty.

I've been thinking of when I'll put my tree up - debating before or after my kids birthday party.

The road I get to work is now open but it's pretty sad to see all the destruction done.

My elbow/forearm has been hurting me for months now you'd think I'd go to the doctors but it's my crafting/scrapping arm so I've been avoiding going.

I guess I gotta get back to work not like I really want to though. The work here is endless. I just pray I get out of this department in December.

Edited by cutencrafty on 11-15-12 01:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 11-16-12 01:11 PM

hi guys hope you are all doing good. I am actually supposed to be off this weekend so fingers crossed i get to do some scrapping.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to zrock

Hi ladies!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to provinca

Hi Anna and Zandra!!

Zandra, did you get some scrapping done?

Aaaahhhh!! I'm totally insane, lol. I have 3 garbage bags of stuff that needs to be shredded well, my house looks like I had a ticker tape parade. I (don't ask why, lol) I told my kids to take the shredded papers and make bird nests. What a great idea right,lol!

Then I'm introuble with my MIL over christmas presents for the kids rather than get into all the details- whatever I do I can't do anything right. I'm sick of it. It's just sooooo stupid, then she should just buy another present no big deal instead of doing that she'd rather tell me how truly disappointed she is that I bought actually my mother bought a certain present. But I told her I bought it anyways I'm trouble with her. I'm just tired of everything...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics