Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to cutencrafty

Hi ladies.

Finish shopping ---- I haven't even started! I made my list though, so that's a step in the right direction. I'm taking dd2 to the mall this weekend, so maybe I can make a dent. Fortunately I don't have too much to buy!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

I wonder if i'll get in the holiday Christmas spirit. I have lots of stuff for the baby. I got one big gift for my parents. I need a few things for my niece. Would it be bad if I just gave the oldest a wad of cash and told him go have fun.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Ms.Schwiet

If he's anything like my younger dd, he'll be in heaven!

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 12-10-12 02:12 PM
In response to provinca

hi guys sorry for the loss!! hugs!

xmas shopping almost done but still lots to do my 5yrdd wants a bow and arrow im like WHAT?? lol so far I have done a pretty good job hoping to take are of a few more tonight. I dont have alot of time left I work all week then xmas party at my house for work on friday then work all next week. lots to do but not enough time.

but I am hoping it will be fine I need to get into the spirit just not feeling it much this year it has been a little rough but I am grateful for all I have and been blessed with.

God truly takes care of me and my family.

Love you guys!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Stacey, I know what you mean. I put up my tree, hoping that would help to get me in the spirit, but it really didn't.

I still have a few more gifts to buy, then the fun part comes...wrapping all the crap! LOL!

Z, you have a little Catniss in your midst! LOL!! How cute!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to crafty mom of 5

Stacey, does your son usually have cash? if not I think he'd like it. Maybe make a day of it spending it.

I read in a magazine thought it was a good idea instead of giving toys they's give their kids experiences they'd give them 3 choices to pick from like spend the day in New York City, take guitar lessons, and eat at a fancy resturant. I thought that was a good idea.

Zandra, a real bow and arrow? I bought my kids a play one well they got more hurt with it than arrows flying. I think they were holding too close to their face. Be careful, and be careful you might become the target! lol.

I got my Christmas cards made and I addressed all the envelopes last night and was going to put the pictures in and they don't fit in the envelope. So it's either go back to the store to complain their envelopes don't fit the cards or trim off the bottoms. I think I'll be trimming.

I think we have sooo much to do and are rushing around it's hard to get in the spirit.

Now, I have to go find out what happended to my maid! She seemed to left town or something. Also, where did my cook go? I think they left town together. lol. Oh well, I guess I gotta do all their work - ugh the nerve of them. lol....

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

It's a conspiracy, Michelle! LOL!!

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 12-13-12 09:15 AM

you know michelle I have been having that same problem just cant find good help anymore lol!!

amy I know she is sooooo a catniss but I do love it she keeps me on my toes in my old (young) age!!

I was going to wrap last night looked at my scrap table sighed and decided I would just go to bed. lol

I have a xmas party at my house tomorrow night I have sunday tamale making for the first time at my house and on sat I have to clean from friday get all the rest of the xmas shopping done and get all the wrapping done ugh!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Bless your heart, Z! Wishing you lots of luck and patience!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

My mom, sister and I are going to go out after church on Sunday to celebrate our Christmas...just the three of us. We are going to go to Outback...blooming onion, here I come!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Zandra, even though you sound super busy it sounds like you have lots of super fun stuff coming up!

Amy, oh yum!!!

I wish I was home instead of here at work. I did get to go to another office the other day but that lasted only 1 day. Then back I went to jail.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Danny made tater tot casserole last night for dinner. I brought it with me to work tonight since I didn't get to eat dinner at home. It was yummy! I stayed up all day after working last night, to make some Christmas gifts for my mom and my sister. I bought both of them a new tart warmer. So I stayed up all day making different scented tarts. I am exhausted tonight. I think that I might have gotten about 3 hours of sleep. I will sleep good when I get home! LOL!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, what scents did you make?

I'd never survive with only 3 hours of sleep I need atleast 8 hours to be a happy camper.

Today we have our christmas party at work and get to leave early so I'm hoping to get most of my shopping done. I'm going to see if my mother will let the kids sleepover her house so I wrap all of their presents. They are just tooo nosey and trying to hide their presents isn't an easy job. I have them hidden in closets and stuff draped over them. Not easy...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies how are you all doing. i am doing ok just been packing packing and more packing.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Hi ladies.

Finish shopping ---- I haven't even started! I made my list though, so that's a step in the right direction. I'm taking dd2 to the mall this weekend, so maybe I can make a dent. Fortunately I don't have too much to buy!

I am almost done two more gifts and some lil things for my daughter

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
If he's anything like my younger dd, he'll be in heaven!

id be heaven lol

Stace that's not bad so i say go for it

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Oh yeah i ask keke what she wanted for christmas she told me a puppy a trampoline and a trumpet i was like wow where do you come up with this stuff

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Michelle when you find them can you ask for some references for my house seems like they all left my house to

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Also can yall keep my uncle in your prayers they were able to clear it up in his lungs but now it's in his throat it's like the cancer is jumping all over his body.

Thanks in advance

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Shatema, sorry to hear that will say some prayers for him. My kids also want a puppy. I want to get them one but I just can't do it now. Oh, yes if I ever find my cook and maid I'll see if they have some friends down your way but I haven't had any luck finding them yet, lol.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics