Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to cutencrafty

Michelle, we ended up with a good 6 inches. It sure was pretty coming down, but I'm already over it! I want it to melt, but it's going to be in the 20's all week, so that won't be happening. I'm in the wrong part of the country!

"Hoarders" sure is motivation! LOL

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to provinca

Wow, 6 inches! This cold weather is for the birds.

I did some more organizing today. Now I think I need to do some crafting.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 12-31-12 08:37 AM

snow---we were thinking of trying to drive somewhere next year so the kids can see it but well see how that goes.

I dont care for the cold---brrrr and me not good.

heres to a new year one that is filled with love and laughter and may god continue to watch all of you wonderful women!! love and hugs to each and everyone of you! thank you for blessing my life by being a part of it.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to zrock

I have to say since I sad something he s making an effort hope he keeps it up.

All of u that have snow be safe but plz keep it up there

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Happy new years all

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

Happy New Year ladies! I wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

We had some snow flurries here, but nothing that lasted too long. It was pretty as it was falling though.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to crafty mom of 5

Happy New Year, hope everyone's new year is full of nothing but goodness.

Today is my last day off. It was so nice to be off and not have to worry about time and getting here or there.

I'm trying to decide there's a lady at work who is retiring and I don't know if I should apply for her job when it's posted. I've worked her position when she's out for the most part it's easy but then you get some really annoying angery parents. I love my job but hated being stuck in the jail office for months I don't want to be up there again so to prevent it I could apply for her job.I like my job because it's pretty flexable I can usually get off when I want and when I'm off my work doesn't build up. It's pretty stress free. Oh what to do?

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 01-01-13 08:54 AM

michelle honey I think you know what you need to do change can be scary and thats ok but you need to do what is best for you and your family. trust in god to guide you ---you will know which direction to go. good luck and im saying prayers for you. hugs!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to zrock

Michelle I agree with zandra

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

Michelle, you have to do what works out best for you and your situation. Good luck!!

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 01-02-13 07:46 AM

hi guys hope you are all having a wonderfully blessed day!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to zrock

Zandra, that's my one problem I hate change!

I wish it was spring I'm already done with winter.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hello ladies! I hope that you all are having a great new year, so far! I haven't started my diet, yet. I am going to start eating healthier and excercising...wish me luck! LOL! I may need it!

provinca
Mayor
provinca

Hi ladies. Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2013 is a great one filled with love, joy, peace, health and prosperity!

Michelle, it's a tough decision, but dig deep -- your heart will tell you what to do. Change is hard, but eventually, the new routine becomes the norm . . .

I decided not to call my resolutions "resolutions" this year, since that usually leads to failure. Instead, they are my "2013 Life Goals." And this year they are simply:

1. I have decided that I will not enter any type of store on a Sunday or holiday. When I was younger, Sundays and holidays were days of rest and for time with family. My recollection of those days was so peaceful and happy, and this will be my small way of returning to those days of a simpler life that I remember so fondly. (today is the first Sunday of the new year, and I have plans to scrap and watch football!)

2. I am planning on writing in my journal daily, noting the blessings of that day, no matter how small. Power of attraction -- put it out there, and it returns. (five full days into the new year, and five entries in my journal!)

3. I am putting myself on the top of my priority and "to do" lists. I've decided that I respect myself enough to take care of ME! I've gone back to weight watchers and have had a successful 5 days, and I have gone back to my daily exercising, and have been successful with that as well. My goal is to get my weight down as well as get my blood pressure under control to avoid medication (it's a looming possibility!) and to keep my cholesterol in check.

A healthier and happier me will lead to a healthier and happier family . . .

Have a great day ladies!!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to provinca

Happy Birthday Stacey! I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to provinca

Stacey, Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day.

Amy, good luck!

Anna, those are some great goals.

I haven't made any goals or resolutions this year yet. Maybe I should make some and really stick to them. Goal of the day is to make some goals. I know my one goal is to lose weight and keep it off. That will I know make me feel better about myself and expand my wardrobe and hopefully make my cholesterol go down.

I keep debating within myself if I should go for that job or not. I hate decisions.

My kids were so bad yesturday afternoon and night I hope they act better today, please!!! They are 2 wild nutty boys sometimes. I can't imagine as they get older. Then when my husband gets involved too forget it!!!!! I need some girl power in my house. My only hope that the goldfish is a girl. lol.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 01-06-13 06:18 PM
In response to provinca

happy bday stacey

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 01-06-13 06:19 PM
In response to zrock

anna I am with you

I have started eating right and exercising but it is more of a life change and not adiet so far so good too.

good luck

guess what I have great news that I found out today--I am going to be a grandma.
I am so happy for my son and his wife and very excited.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Happy Birthday, Stacey!! I hope that your day was great!

Congratulations Zandra!!

Anna, those are some pretty amazing goals! I need to set more positive goals for myself as well. Thanks for the inspiration!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Zandra, how exciting, congratulations!!

Amy, I agree Anna's goals are inspiring.

I've decided to apply for that job when it comes out until then I won't think about it so I don't change my mind.

I'm freed from jail. It's so nice to be out of that office and have freedom again!

My younger son wacked my older son in the head by mistake. They were playing pirates. But my older son ended up with a huge lump and black eye.

Ugh, I can't wait until Thursday it's payday with the winter break inbetween it messed up our pay so we had to wait to get paid.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics