Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to crafty mom of 5

Hello ladies how is all. I am ok things seem to have a gotten a lil better at home we will see.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to xAlysonex

• xAlysonex Said:
Ok so I finally spoke to DH who as u all know always gets his own way & once again has.

Here is my little prince!

My Little Prince By XAlysonex

love the picture of your prince.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

I'm glad that things are getting better, Shatema!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to xAlysonex

• xAlysonex Said:
20 wk scan this morning, baby is well but wasn't very co-operative & curled up on it's tummy so it took a long time to get all them measurments. I am waiting for DH to call so I can tell him whether this one's pink or blue then I can reveal all to my friends. I will be back later for the big reweal lol.

Aww a new baby how exciting i never told you congrats so congrats

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cutencrafty

Michelle your mother-in-law sounds like mine but I agree you should just tell her how you feel.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to babigirl

Shatema sorry to hear about your problems. Hubby and I haven't been able to work things or for a long time too. We've come to an arrangement that work for us but things changed way too much since we had the baby.

Jennie glad your tunnel had some light. Summer its almost here. Without it I wouldn't teach. Fcats are over but now at the high school we have end of course exams.

Michelle big thumbs up on the potty training!

Alison I'm super psyched about this great news.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Ms.Schwiet

That is a great ultra sound picture and those are never real good so that says a lot

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
Shatema sorry to hear about your problems. Hubby and I haven't been able to work things or for a long time too. We've come to an arrangement that work for us but things changed way too much since we had the baby.

Jennie glad your tunnel had some light. Summer its almost here. Without it I wouldn't teach. Fcats are over but now at the high school we have end of course exams.

Michelle big thumbs up on the potty training!

Alison I'm super psyched about this great news.

Stacey sorry things are not going good between you and your DH and i understand how it is cause we had keke in august in 2009 and got married may 2010 and it has been rough very rough. We are suppose to go to the movies tonight i wanna see Think like a man.

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
That is a great ultra sound picture and those are never real good so that says a lot

You should see the full shot it's so clear he has the fattest little drumstick legs lol

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to xAlysonex

It seems a marriage is a lot of.hard work like a job wish it came with a pay check.

Alison you described one healthly little man

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hi stacey how are you doing today. How are and the Dh doing and yes it is alot of hard work very hard work. So last night went well with us hubby ended up buying me scrappy supplies i loved that

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to babigirl

Pay check or payment in scrappy supplies will do me im not fussy lol.

Yes it is hard work DH is having the oh no another mouth to feed & miss when i'm not around panic last time he did this was when I was expecting Noa & resulted in him leaving the army without thinking it through properly. He has been talking about leaving the forces again for awhile now but the further along I get the worse he gets! I don't know if we can survive another hard transition like that in our life. Joining back up was supposed to improve our situation after last time now he wants to put us all through it again!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to xAlysonex

Yeah I can understand y that would be hard allison I hope everthings works out

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

I'll agree marriage is hardwork. Between kids, family members, schedules, money,jobs, and hobbies, it's hard to keep it all together.

Amy, did you get some more sleep after working back to back?

This weekend I was looking forward to going back to work. How awful is that. My kids were driving me insane (my husband too on Sunday he didn't work). They are just constant non-stop go go go. I'd try to do something there they are climbing all over me like I'm a jungle gym, or dumping their toys out after I just clean, acting like puppies in the pet store - so they were crawling around, using their matresses as sliding boards as I was trying to change the sheets, wrestling, fighting. But I'll say they were good when we went out for Chinese and the best part they fell asleep last night by 8pm.

Resident
In response to cutencrafty

umm, yeah, my daughter was shadowing me ALL weekend!! ugh!!I was so happy this morning, seeing her get on the school bus! It seemed like a long weekend. But we do have a busy week this week, hopefully She will go to bed extra early

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Laura40

Yeah I worked this whole weekend then came home to a two year old and for some reason that little girl did not want to go to sleep for nothing last night it was after two when she went to bed.

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to Laura40

I feel like that every weekend, esp. if dh isn't around I never get a break even when he is here I do pretty much everything.

I spent most of this morning waiting to meet my consultant from the labour ward & afterwards grocery shopping. I didn't expect to get anything done other than that but I managed to get some laundry done, dinner cooked ready to be warmed up later, a quick chat & coffee with a friend followed by school run, parents evening & the bathroom cleaned & beds changed. I actually felt like I could give wonder woman a run for her money then the kids just went wild! I don't know what got into them but it left me in a foul stressed out mood.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to xAlysonex

Alison with that insane list of things done.... Is the baby going to be here any minute or what? It seemed my babies came after an insane previous day like I needed a break. Granted it sounds like most of us find a break in getting the kids on the bus or like Michelle escaping to work. Been there glad to be at work.

Shatema what movie did you see? And lucky u scrap goodies.... Heee heee make-up scrap.

Laura how old is your kiddo?

Bookworm401
Guru
Bookworm401

Congrats Allison...any names picked out yet?

Michelle yippee on potty training!!

Stacey hope things are going better with....just when I thought the paperwork. Was over our principal sprung more on us today....oh well I don't know how some schools go year round! I need my summer!

Happy Tuesday!

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to Bookworm401

Lol Stacey I just have that insane oh no we've passed the half way marker panic starting to set in. My main task is persuading my boys to go back to sharing a room so I can set up the nursery. Not going down well at all!!!

Thanks Jennie the only name we both like is Ted but as usual no one else likes it, they all say it's too old fashioned. i'm not too concerned we had names pick out right through for the others & changed our minds at the last minute.

Welcome Laura

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics