Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 09-23-12 07:11 PM
In response to zrock

gaby pic 2 By Zrock

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 09-23-12 07:12 PM
In response to zrock

gaby pic 1 By Zrock

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to zrock

Zandra, your daughter looked beautiful and wow the dress.

Alyson, I hope Ted gets his sleeping hours straightened out.

Amy, do you start in your new position right away?

Stacey, that's great about doing volunteering work with your son!

I'm just glad to be at work to have some quiet calm time. My kids are crazy and non-stop. I decorated my house for the fall it's nice and cozy and fallish. I never did get to make my zucchini cake.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to cutencrafty

Hi ladies.

Zandra - thanks for sharing those pics. She looks just like a princess! I was thinking of you on Saturday and hoping that all was going well with the festivities!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to provinca

I start my full time position tonight. I am excited! It means more money to do the things that I WANT to do! I just have to be able to find the time to do them...that's a catch 22, huh? LOL!!

Z, those are some lovely photos! I'm glad that things went well!

I got my living room painted, but I still have a mess everywhere in it! I can't wait until all of my new furniture comes in!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to crafty mom of 5

Hunter bought a car this summer while he was working. They delivered it today. He still has to buy an engine for it. He is only 15, so he has plenty of time before he will even be driving by himself. He is so excited! I think that Danny is going to help him with some of the work. Maybe I can get some photos of the grease monkeys! LOL!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies. So I am guessing when it rain it pours right.

My uncle may have lung cancer we find out for sure on Thursday I think. He married my moms sister so that's got me kinda sad.

Then apparently my lil cousin she is 16 has been cutting herself for about a year. I don't even know what to say about that.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to xAlysonex

• xAlysonex Said:
Great news on the job front Amy yay!

Ted is a pain in the bum lol. He sleeps all day & parties all night my eyeballs are ready to roll out of their sockets at the minute. He is starting to settle into a routine but his body clock is back to front!

I think I might try to get my scraproom cleared out so I can do something productive in the middle of the night while he parties lol

Lol i def remember those night don't think I want to go through that again. I told my mom it was going to take and act of GOD and a heck of a man to make me have another child.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Ms.Schwiet

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
Hey gals. I thought I'd pop by for a quick hello. Things have been hectic to say the least. My students this year are pretty amazing but a lot of that may be the lifting of stress at home. I also got the ultimate of compliments... More work without a pay increase. You know how budget cuts go so to cut back more has been put on my lap because if anyone can do it, it's me. I've also been busy with volunteer work for my son and I and we have a serious of out of town adventures coming up. My oldest ds has such self-esteem issues and what an amazing lift it was for him to volunteer.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Out of town like out of state or will yall still be in florida?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Zandra your daugther looks amazing. She is so pretty and I love that dress

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Amy that is so exciting that Hunter has a car.

My friend is cooking dinner for us friday night I am looking forward to that I haven't spent anyting with her in a long time

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

The funny thing about the car is that he sat in it all evening and said something about sleeping in it! LOL! I think that he was kidding about sleeping in it, though! LOL!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

You think huh. He probably is so proud that he has a car he just might sleep in it lol

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

He didn't sleep in the car! LOL!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, how funny! How was your first night with the new position?

Shatema, so sad about your cousin and hope your Uncle gets good news not bad.

Gotta take the kids tonight to get flu shots this will be fun to tell them where they are going tonight. Maybe I can take them to get ice cream after we have to go past this ice cream shoppe we used to go to when we lived by it and they have a flavor on the board outside Pumpkin Cheesecake it sounds interesting and yummy.

Trying to decide what to do with my day off next Friday. I took it off for my birthday so I'm getting a facial I have a gift certificate from christmas for one but then what to do with the rest of the day- I was thinking of going to one of those paint your own ceramic places, or could go shopping, hmmmm?

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Shatema, that is sad to hear about your cousin. My niece used to cut herself too. I'll say a special prayer for your uncle.

Last night went really well at work. The little man that cursed the whole staff out Friday night wasn't too bad last night. He kept talking about "all the boys and girls". He then went on to say, "I don't know why God just sits on his @ss and doesn't do anything". I have no clue what he was talking about! LOL! Then he told me that he worked for "we the people"...again, no clue!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Michelle, a facial sounds nice! Have fun!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks ladies for all of the special prayers.

Michelle good luck with flu shots and yes a facial does sound very nice

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Thanks I'll let you know how it goes.

Yes, facials are wonderful. The new place that I go to the table that you lay on has like a curve to it so it craddles your body and then it has a warming element to it and they cover you with one of those faux fur blankets, and then the dim lights and soft music and facial massage = ahhhh.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

That sounds heavenly, Michelle!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics