Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Amy, I agree about watching the news, there's rarely anything good on it.

Stacey, Hope Dallas has a great birthday. That's good your SIL will put something together. I'll be praying that your husband will be on best behavior and treat you nicely with respect.

Zandra, how did the game go?

I have a cold like flu thing so I'm not feeling too good. I hate being sick I have so many things I want to do but feel like doing none of it.

Everytime I turn on the weather the weatherman points right where I live of where the storm is soppose to land!

If it weren't for the kids I'd be in bed but unfortunately they are full of engery.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to cutencrafty

Michelle, I hope you are safe today from the storm!!

The winds and rain have really picked up these past few hours, and it hasn't even hit its peak yet. Latest is that it will hit NJ as a hurricane later today and then as it moves on to us will be downgraded to a tropical storm. Too look outside the window and listen to the wind, though, you would think it's already arrived . . . but the worst is yet to come!

Stacey, happy birthday to Dallas. I hope the day went well and that dh didn't mess things up for you. Does he have a girlfriend already? Yikes!!
Uggh -- men!!!

Zandra, sorry about the Cowboys yesterday. It started out rocky, but I saw them making a nice comeback and that hail-Mary at the end of the game looked perfect; too bad those fingers were out of bounds! Don't get me wrong -- I'm certainly not a Romo fan; but they were playing the Giants and I'm so NOT a Giant's fan, so I had to route for Dallas!

I'm missing our fantasy football league this year, but I did join one on nfl.com. I'm proud to say that I'm 8-0. Woo Hoo!!!!

Please stay safe all; and have a good day!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to provinca

Hello all. That Sandy is causing all kinds of havoc around here. And I am at work with wet feet i hate that but I will be off in less then a hour thank God.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Ms.Schwiet

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
So wanted to hit the like button on your jail free day, Michelle. Zandra cowboys sounds awesome. All of you expected the storm good luck. We had a cool dry few days. It seem the storm sucked all our moisture away.

Today is Dallas's birthday!!!! He'll be two. I had no heart to plan a party. I don't know what to expect from dad so why plan and get trapped at a party if he shows with a girlfriend. Hubby's sister in law loves cake making and party planning so she's putting something together. If dad can't respect my weak heart I can escape.

I know this ending up being great and I am happy. You and your baby deserved a great day and yall got that.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Michelle I hope you feel better soon and stay safe my friend

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Anna I am a cowboys fan to and that hail mary broke my heart. Yeah it seems like the hurricane has it here to and it's not even really going to hit here we just getting the affects but I can't tell and like you said the worst is still yet to come

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 10-29-12 02:26 PM
In response to babigirl

I was sooo sad about the cowboys lost but it was a good game and that was really all my dh and I were hoping for. We still have a chance for playoffs so I am still GO COWBOYS GO!!

hang in there stacey sending you hugs.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Happy Birthday to Dallas! I hope that he shows you some respect, Stacey!

Zandra, I hope that you had a good time.

Michelle, I hope that you feel better soon!

I hope that you all are safe from the storm!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to crafty mom of 5

I hope you are all safe from the storm.

Michelle I heard Jersey was a direct hit I don't know if it hit where you are but I hope you are safe and I hope to hear from you soon

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Ok where is everyone at. Is everyone safe from the storm.

Michelle, Anna Zandra (are you all ok). Amy i don't think you were in the path of storm if you were are you ok.

Hi Stacy

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to babigirl

I'm okay from the storm, but I'm getting concerned about Michelle. NJ got hit pretty badly . . .

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to provinca

Yes Anna I am worried to. Glad to hear you are safe my friend

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Hi Everyone!

I'm ok. We just have no power, haven't had it in 6 days now. I'm visiting my parents so they have power. Although, good news our neighbor had an extra generator so he let us borrow it. So atleast we have a little electric. I've been out of work all week too so far we are soppose to go back Tuesday we'll see. But all the towns along the ocean got it hard. I usually go along the ocean to get work but I don't think I'll be going that way for a long time. The one town had 6 ft of sand piled up, houses were destroyed, lots of gas leaks, the national guard wasn't letting anybody in. Also, a big problem is getting gas it's crazy really insane mile long lines of cars waiting to get gas. They just made it so up an odd/even thing to get gas. And now they are saying another nor easter coming wednesday!

provinca
Mayor
provinca

I'm so glad you posted Michelle!! You've been in my thoughts and prayers; I've been so worried! The news reports look absolutely awful; and I pray that you and your family can get back to some kind of normalcy soon. I heard the weather forecast for the impending nor'easter and I just shudder to think about it. Stay safe, and please check in when you can!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to provinca

Michelle I to was very worried about you. I am so glad to see that you are doing ok. Sorry you don't have any power but just glad to know you are safe. Love you my friend

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 11-04-12 07:28 AM
In response to babigirl

michelle I am glad to hear too that you guys are ok and safe. Hang in there and let us know if you need anything----do you need any food or clothing? please let me know I will send something out just give me sizes.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies! I am so glad that you all are safe! Michelle, I hope that you get power soon! We were only out of power for a couple of days and it was terrible...I couldn't imagine being out of power for over a week! But, I am glad that you all are safe!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to crafty mom of 5

I got power back last night!

Just checking in real fast I'm back at work and still in the jail office.

Amy, thanks for sending Alabama Power!!

Zandra,Thanks for the offer I really don't need anything -just do you have butter? lol, I'm all out and none of the stores have refridgerated stuff.

Thank you for the thoughts ladies!

Will try to get on later when I'm at home to catch up.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 11-06-12 06:55 PM

michelle do want real butter or fake butter girl I will send you as much as you want!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Michelle, I'm glad that you got your power back on. Those Alabama boys are pretty good, huh? LOL!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics