Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cutencrafty

Michelle let me know how that goes if your son get out of the horrible stage if so i will be counting down till august lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Amy christmas tree already I haven't even thought about it

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Your mother in law Michelle i don't even know what to say about her. She has some serious issues but don't let her bother you

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

[quote=cutencrafty]Shatem a, I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that, lol.

Amy, that really stinks about the phone

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Shatema, my MIL leaves one speechless, lol. Thanks god she was better today. How is your uncle doing with his treatments?

Amy, did you get to the movies I heard that that movie was good?

I just really want to cry really I got my schedule for Dec. and I'm still stuck in the jail like office I'm so mad. Between my MIL, work, and my house/mortgage situation I'm ready to explode.

On a good note I did get some christmas shopping done but have more to go.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Michelle thanks for asking. He had to stop his chemo treatments last week because his white blood count was so low. He started it back up Monday.

I haven't started kekes shopping but i have narrowed it down. The toys she is getting the dora gymnastic, a easy bake oven, a tricycle, a kitchen set and maybe some little toys and of close clothes shoes and a jacket i think that is pleanty

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Shatema, now you're making me rethink- I was thinking of getting my younger son the Easy Bake Oven because he loves to cook, but then I decided not to oh maybe I should of....I was also thinking tricycles but then figured I'd save that for Easter.

I'm so happy it's a 3 day week. Maybe I can get my house back in order. The shredding papers situation is out of hand! It's a huge pile now between making bird nests, the kids jumping in it, and having shredded paper fights- They are having lots of fun.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

You should get it for him. Keke loves to cook and i am sure she will enjoy it and he probably will to

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to babigirl

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with much love and laughter!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to provinca

Hi ladies! I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Michelle, Brittany and I went to see Breaking Dawn part 2 last Sunday because they were all sold out on Saturday night. It was great!!

Michelle, your MIL is just like mine!! Don't let her get to you. I have had to distance myself from my MIL because I can't handle the negativity that ooses from her.

I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done Thursday night and Friday morning! I am so excited! I can't wait until Christmas!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to crafty mom of 5

I hope everyone had Happy Thanksgiving!!

I tried getting on here the other day but either it was my computer or this site I couldn't get on.

I'm getting closer to being done with my shopping. I have my kids done I can't buy them anymore. I have a goal to be done by Dec 1 I wonder if I can get it done I hope so.

My older son is here sitting with me pretending to type as I type, lol and my other son is stuffing his pajamas with paper ?!?!?!? lol.

I got the shredded paper out of my house, yay!

I'm finally going to the Drs this week for my arm.

I gotta go now and organize the kids toys I hoping to get them done so tomorrow I can paint my side tables in my living room. I'm painting them a color called Raspberry Rush it's like a bright raspberry pink. My living room needs to become a little more lively looking.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

My Grandmother is back to not doing good. She's not breathing too good.

It's 12:30pm and I'm still in my pajamas! But I have the kids toys basically organized once again. Till they destroy them.

Now onto painting!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

My Grandmother passed away yesturday.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies sorry I have not been on. It was a busy week for me. I hope everyone had a blessed thanksgiving

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Michelle I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I will be praying for you and your family

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Thanks, Shatema.

She lived a long good life and I have a lot of good memories of her and she taught me a lot. I'm just glad that she's at peace now with my grandfather.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to babigirl

Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother! My prayers are with you and your family!

Hugs to you!!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to provinca

Thanks, Anna!

I'm not sure if I mentioned that my side tables are pretty bright and pink - they turned out a little brighter than planned but they do add a little zip to my living room and make it look a little more trendy. I now want to find a bright pink something a vase, pillow, do dad thing to pull it all together.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Michelle, I am so sorry about your grandma. I am praying for your family.

I don't know if my FIL is going to hold on much longer. Hospice is visiting him. I got a text at work tonight from my husband saying that he doesn't know if he will make it through the night. He is 75 years old. He has lived a good life and been loved by many people. My husband has been preparing for this day for a while. I think that he is taking everything very well. He is just tired of seeing his dad suffer. Please remember my FIL in your prayers ladies. Thanks.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to crafty mom of 5

Amy, thank you. I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. I will be saying prayers for your family too. Hugs.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics