Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cutencrafty

Amy I will be praying for your family as well.

We are moving I will be doing my room in pink black and silver

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

My FIL made it through the night and was doing better yesterday. Thanks for the prayers ladies!

Shatema, those colors are so cute!

I am so excited about Christmas this year! I am almost done with my shopping for my kiddos. I still have 4 nephews to buy for. I thought that I had those items picked out, but the store didn't have them in stock. I was so upset because they would have been the perfect gift for them.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to crafty mom of 5

Good luck with the move Shatema! I would hate to know that I had to move...unless of course, it was to a WAY bigger house and I could have a bigger scrappy room! That would almost make it worth it to me! LOL!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, hope your FIL is still doing good and will continue to get better.

Shatema, good luck with moving. I love the color pink. Hope everything goes good.

Speaking of the color pink I think my side tables came out pretty nice I have them back in their places glad I painted them. But now the question should I paint a glass vase I have with the same color, hmmm I think so.

I also painted one wall in our family room that was leaking from not this past storm we had but the one last year. I don't know why we waited so long to fix it but it looks nice now.

I went to the Drs for my arm I a have Tennis Elbow. Oh fiddlesticks now I have to stop playing tennis, lol (No I really don't play tennis).

Today is my Grandmother's funeral not really looking forward to it. I don't like death and people/animals dying. I just hope I don't cry too much, I'm trying to prepare myself.

Tomorrow I'm having my kids' birthday party. So I gotta get my house straightend up and decorated. It's a busy weekend.

I got a few more presents but I didn't meet my goal of being done by Dec 1. There's just never enough time

Oh also I think I was driving my MIL crazy, lol....because I couldn't decide and come up with a plan of what to do with the kids during my Grandmother's funeral. I don't know but I'm sure I was driving her crazy and it felt good to, lol. Shhh don't tell.

Gotta go now and do a million and one things! Hope everyone has a good day.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Amy hope your father in law continues to get better.

Amy the fact that i have my own room is making it working moving.

Michelle sorry about the elbow. I will be thinking about you today. Yay for driving you mother in law crazy.

Well i was sick yesterday starting to feel better. I started keke's shopping def not done yet but only got a few more things to get.

Keke was suppose to go with keith mom yesterday she got all the way to there house and cried to come home so had to meet his mom to get her but get this her grandad made kekes grandma come alone because he was mad that keke didn't want to stay. Who gets mad at a three year old really.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

My uncle tumor has shrunk alot. There are no more cancer cells around the tumor and there are on three cancerous cells left in his body which can be treated with just radiation so he doestn't have to have chemo anymore

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Shatema, that is great news about your Uncle! Are you feeling better?

I'm so tired I just want to go on a vacation... lol, that would be nice.

My son dropped my camera the other day so now that's broke and need to buy a new one.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Shatema, glad to hear that your uncle is doing better!

Michelle, that really stinks about your camera. Maybe you can find a better one on sale.

My FIL passed away Monday morning. My husband and I are at peace with knowing that he is in a better place and he is no longer suffering. The kids, however, have not found that peace. We have decided to celebrate his life and his legacy, rather than wallow in pity. He was an honerable man who loved with his whole heart and was loved by many in return. He strived to do what was right in everything that he did. He will be missed, but he is in a much better place...a place where he is no longer suffering.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear that, hugs. Hopefully, the kids will find some peace. I think it's harder for them to understand.

Yes, I hope I can find a good sale going on for cameras. I need to start looking I'll need one soon really soon, christmas is coming...

Now it's time for fun stuff!! I gotta go wash dishes, oh yuck!

provinca
Mayor
provinca

Amy, I'm so sorry for your family's loss! Prayers and hugs to you all.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 12-04-12 09:19 AM
In response to provinca

hi guys sorry for your losses you are all in my prayers love you guys

sending everyone hugs!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to zrock

Amy i am so sorry to hear about my FIL i am praying for you.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Today when I was walking I saw a butterfly! I couldn't believe it a butterfly in December 45 degree weather. Seeing that totally brightened my day.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Thanks for all of your kind words and prayers ladies! There was a wonderful service for my FIL yesterday. He was such a great man, who touched so many lives with his faith and service.

Michelle, that is such a wonderful thing to see!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Stacey and Alyson, how are you both doing????? Haven't seen either of you around in a while.

Oh No! 19 days left! ahhhhhh!!!!!

I've been working on putting my tree up. The lights having been giving me quite a problem. Hopefully tonight I can be done with them and get on with my decorating.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hell ladies. Yay for seeing a butterfly.

So how much christmas shopping has everyone gotten done and what is left to get.

I only got a few more thngs for keke something for my dad and something for my grandma.

I already got my mom got her an full length mirror that opens up to be a jewerly box.

I got keke an easy bake oven a blizzard machine, a dolls head, a thomas the train game, a sand art thing. Probably get her some things for her room since we will have two seperate rooms.

Also picked up some things for the new house

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

I guess this is a condolence filled post. Sorry about your loss Amy and Michelle.

I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I've had so much to keep me busy. This single mom stuff is a ton more exhausting than I thought. Work decided to give us more to do. I've also been blessed with friending an old friend from high school that can relate to what I'm going through so that's been a wonderful surprise

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Ms.Schwiet

hi stacy nice to see you on

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

Thank you ladies!

Stacey, I hope that things get easier for you. Yay! It's fun to connect with old friends, especially when they can relate to the things that we are going through.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Just a quick Hi!!

Stacey, thanks. Glad to see you!

No, not done with my shopping yet. Maybe this will be the week.

I have 2 more weeks till christmas break at work then when I return I'm in the jail office for 1 more short week. Then hopefully I'll be out of that office. I really hope so I really can't stand it there's just sooooo much negativity after awhile it just gets to you.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics