Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to cutencrafty

I made Baked Apple Pie, Strawberry Kiwi, Pomegranate, Apricot, Caramel Apple, and Wild Honeysuckle. I am going to try to make some Sugar Cookie Scented ones and maybe a few other scents as well.

Shatema, we are praying for your Uncle!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to crafty mom of 5

Hi ladies. Z I'd love to hear how that party goes, but you as always sound busy. I have to laught about your maid needed. I cleaned a litte Tuesday and my mom stayed with the kids Weds and Thurs and my house is scrub and the laundry is done. I love that woman so much. Amy is the new tradition with your mom and sister? I'm gonna have to come up with something new to do to occupy my Christmas. I still havent figured out what the deal will be for my holiday. I think we're celebrating the Sunday before. I can have Dallas on Christmas eve but I think I'm driving Dalton to his dad. I guess it's a day to scrap. Lord, knows i will have plenty to scrap. I recently ordered prints. Mind you I got a few prints from my brother's wedding but I've done none for a year. So I ended up ordering about 700 pictures and I still have close to another 200 to order. About 1/3 are duplicates for my mom , my MIL, and my step-daughters. Maybe one day I'll stop ordered my step-daughters and my MIL prints but I doubt that.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Ms.Schwiet

I think that mom just wanted to get together and have some girl time with her girls. She is going to have to work on Christmas Eve and I have to work on Christmas night, so we won't be able to spend that time together. Plus, she knows that I am going to spend the actual holiday with my kiddos. I would love to start making handmade ornaments with the kids every year, but I have 3 of those teenage type critters that don't want to do that with me...bummer!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Those scents sound soooooo nice. I think they'll love them!

Stacey, I think you'll be busy busy busy, that's a lot of pictures.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Seven hundred prints...I thought I was the only one who did that! LOL!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

The shooting in CT is sickening and just too sad. I don't know the world just gets scarier and scarier. I'm listening to the news but I think I'm going to turn it off.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 12-17-12 11:38 AM

hi guys

well the party was great the house got cleaned lol the tamales were I THINK a success but well see when everyone eats them. I did some baking for a sweet treat exchange at work. I have some xmas shopping left to do but will do that this saturday oldest dd leaves on sunday to go with her dad and I have LOTS of wrapping to do. I am still having some trouble deciding what to get my girls hoping it will come to me in a dream lol

hope you are all doing great

amy that sounds like fun with your mom and sister

shatema I know what you mean my little one asked for the bow and arrow of course she really wants a bb gun but I was like NO.

Michelle it is very sad---I sent all my kids a text just telling them how I am grateful that they are in my life and how blessed I am---my oldest ds didnt even respond I felt hurt but I told myself well he cant ever say I dont tell him I love him or how much he means to me.

anyway love you guys will check in later my plan is to wrap tonight and hopefully clear off the top of my desk . --yeah right lol

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to zrock

Michelle, that is the very reason that I don't watch the news! It is just too depressing!

Z, it sounds like you have been a busy little bee! Boys aren't really mushy like girls, so I don't think that I would read into that too much.

My mom, my sister and I had a wonderful time! We went to the book store, the huge Dollar Tree, and ate at the Outback steakhouse! It was wonderful! That blooming onion was awesome!!

I am working on a special layout for my mom's best friend for Christmas. I consider her my friend too. It is a photo of her and her sister when they were little girls. I am kind of stumped right now. I was hoping that something would come to me in a dream too! LOL!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Stacy that's a lot of pictures wow.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Thanks ladies for the prayers

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• crafty mom of 5 Said:
I think that mom just wanted to get together and have some girl time with her girls. She is going to have to work on Christmas Eve and I have to work on Christmas night, so we won't be able to spend that time together. Plus, she knows that I am going to spend the actual holiday with my kiddos. I would love to start making handmade ornaments with the kids every year, but I have 3 of those teenage type critters that don't want to do that with me...bummer!

Homemade ornaments are nice I to want to start some kind of tradition

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• cutencrafty Said:
The shooting in CT is sickening and just too sad. I don't know the world just gets scarier and scarier. I'm listening to the news but I think I'm going to turn it off.

I agree

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Just a quick Hi...

My boys are pretty mushy but they are still little hopefully they won't change.

I'm feeling like a drained mess and I think I look like one too! Helpppppp.

If all goes well on Sunday me and the kids are baking cookies. I have most of my wrapping done except for like 2 presents.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Wrapping....UGH! I still have to do all of it!!

Michelle, I hope that you find some energy soon. Oh, and send some my way when you find it, LOL!!

provinca
Mayor
provinca

Hi ladies. Just popping in real quick. Almost done with my shopping; been busy with Christmas parties so no energy to wrap when I get home LOL!

Only 2 more days of work (well, 3 counting today) and then we're off for 10 days. I can't wait!!!

Have a good day all!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to provinca

Amy, zoooom zooom zooom - here's some energy for you. I think I found a little.

Here Anna some for you too to wrap up those presents zooom zoom zooooooom.

I went out to lunch today for work now I'm stuffed- ugh. I think I really need to go on a diet really.

Tonight my kids have their Winter Gala at their school it should be cute.

Oh here's a good MIL story now she's telling me who to write Christmas cards to!!! hahahaa. Yes, really. She's like can you send a card to Lucy. Then she's asking me if I sent one to this one and that one.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to provinca

Anna, you lucky lady, you!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

It's pouring rain out and super windy. And my kitchen ceiling is leaking! Of fun.

Yesturday and today I've been freed from the jail office. Yay!!! So work has been good between that and Christmas parties and today being the last day before break for over a week.

Time to go cook dinner for tonight and clean like as much as I can because I never did find my maid and cook they are still missing.

Today would be a nice stay at home day the way it sounds outside.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Michelle, the weather here is the same. It was so cold out with the wind blowing so hard.

The ceiling in my bathroom sprung a leak over my shower...I guess I should be grateful that it's over the shower and not all in the floor! LOL!! I told Danny that it's too windy to get up on the roof to try and repair it right now, though.

Shatema, do you still have the same address? I was going to send you all a little something, but I wasn't sure if your address was the same. Please send me a PM with your address so that I can make sure that I send it to the correct address.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Hi yah ladies. I'm so glad it's holiday break. I joined the English department at a old house in town converted to a tea house. It was pretty cool have a tea party for grown-ups. A perfect way to start the break. Tomorrow is my wok party. This should be interesting. I never attend these things because my husband wouldn't go and he would spend the entire night text message me so it was easier just to stay home.

Michelle my oldest at 13 is still a mushy lover boy. He wants hugs a lot and will just cling to me at times. It really is amazing. But Amy he wouldn't do ornaments with me either. Can't do something that girlie what would people think, yet he can cling on me. Go figure

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics