Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape        (Topic#1505357)
cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Stacey, that Tea House party sounds fun. Hope you enjoy tonight's party! Have a fun time. Hope my kids remain mushy.

Amy, if you gotta have a leak that's a good spot to get one.

I think I'm going make some cookies in a bit. I have 5 different kinds that I'm going to make.

I got a haircut and color I'm still getting used to it it's a lot shorter than what I'm used to it's like a Bob cut and the color is good but I was hoping for something a little darker. Oh well, it will grow and need to be done again before I know it.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to cutencrafty

I wish that I had time to make some cookies, Michelle. I made a bunch a few years ago and gave them away as gifts.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to crafty mom of 5

Amy, I think you're better off not making them, lol. They take so much time to make I made 4 batches yesturday I have 1 more batch to make today then as I think oh maybe I'll make 2 more kinds of cookies. I spent all afternoon making them then I had the mess to clean up. Plus, the kids trying to help it's way easier to buy them.

We got a very nice surprise yesturday our neighbor collected some money from other neighbors on our block to give to the boys for christmas. It was so sweet of them.

So then my husband tells me his parents this and of course it's not a nice comment. Like can't they just accept anything. They were like oh did they know your wife spent $10 on a book for the kids. Acting like that was a crime that I spent money and I bought them a book. It just really annoys me that I have to worry about every stinking thing I do. Know wonder why I feel like I'm being strangled sometimes and have so much anxiety. Sometimes I wish I could just move away so I didn't have to deal with them.

Anyways I thought it was a very thoughtful and kind gesture of the neighbors who gave.

Onto having breakfast and making more cookies. Maybe I'll switch it around make cookies first since the kids are still sleeping.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

That was such a sweet thing for your neighbors to do, Michelle! Don't pay your MIL any attention. Maybe one day she will get a clue!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies. I have been so so busy with the move and getting thing straight for christmas. I almost got all her presents wrapped.

I hope you all have a blessed and Merry Christmas will be back later to catch up

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

I need to vent real quick. As you know my husband and I are not together ok well he wants to get back together I don't want to go down that road again unless some serious changing go. But it's like because he can't have me he don't want to spend time with keke. When he calls it's always when can i see you or when can we do something but nothing with his daugther and then when i called him on this he can't understand while i am upset. Like i don't mind having her everyday she completes me but i also feel she needs her dad why can't he see that he needs to spend time with her. Not to mention that I am taking care of her on my own well with the help of my parents and the very little his parents do but that's awhole another story. I don't even want his money I just want him to step up and be a dad.

Sorry that's been bothering me for awhile just needed to get it out

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• cutencrafty Said:
Just a quick Hi...

My boys are pretty mushy but they are still little hopefully they won't change.

I'm feeling like a drained mess and I think I look like one too! Helpppppp.

If all goes well on Sunday me and the kids are baking cookies. I have most of my wrapping done except for like 2 presents.

Keke can be mushy sometimes and at other times she she can just pure mean. So who knows what trait she is going to take.

I got about 5 more to wrap guess i will be wrapping when she go to sleep since i have to work tomorrow.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• crafty mom of 5 Said:
Wrapping....UGH! I still have to do all of it!!

Michelle, I hope that you find some energy soon. Oh, and send some my way when you find it, LOL!!

Send some my way to i def need some

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

So we all exchanged gifts yesterday. I was so happy that all of my kiddos were happy! I didn't get one complaint. I got the purse that I had my eye on...so glad that my hubby takes the time to listen to what I say. LOL! Briana was excited about her gift to me. She got me a beautiful diamond necklace. I love it! I think that we are going to go to my BIL's house today. I still have to put their gifts in bags...lol! I got tired of wrapping!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Merry Christmas ladies!! I hope that you are all blessed beyond measure!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Amy that's great I am glad everyone is happy

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Amy, sounds like you got some nice items!!

Shatema, sorry that your husband isn't being a good Dad. Don't you wish you could make a mixture up and give them a shot of wake up and get it together. How was Keke's christmas?

I got my kids roller skates it was very funny watching them trying to roller skate. I'm sure that they will have bruises popping up all over the place.

I got my favorite a gift card to the spa.

We are soppose to be getting a a yucky wintery storm hopefully with no snow!!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

A really quick hi. I had an incredible xmas despite not having the kids. I'll explain and catch up on the posts later.

I wanted to share with you all my top ten projects of 2012 blog. if you all have blogs I hope you'll join me.

http://ohschwietscrap.blogspot.com/2012/12/2012-project...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Michelle she had a great Christmas

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to babigirl

Michelle i wish they made a mother-in-law hearing aid but instead of helping you hear it allows you to turn her out. she is i assume one unhappy woman and wants to make everyone around her feel that way. YUCK. I'm so glad the neighbors help cause the boys are what is really important when it comes to xmas.

Amy it sounds like you had an amazing start to xmas I hope the rest was as magical.

Shatema my husband at least keeps Dallas and this separation has forced him to step up to be a dad. I just wonder when all the paper work is signed and he gets his 50/50 custody with no child support will it be the same. If his past is any indication he'll be out of Dallas's life faster than you can count to two. Kids need their dads and that breaks my heart.

My family did x-mas all day Sunday and it was one of the greatest x-mas's ever. We really had an enjoyable drama and stress-free day. And cause the boys were with their dad's I made the most out of my xmas eve and xmas spending it with friends. It was so beyond amazing.While i would have loved having the boys I didn't let that damper my time.

I sure everyone enjoyed their xmas and the remainder of the holiday season. What's everyone got planned for New Years Eve and New Years.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 12-27-12 04:38 PM

hi guys glad to hear about good xmas's . mine was tiring.

saying prayers for all the other bullshit that happens with families

wishing you all a happy new year!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Stacey, I'm glad that you had a great Christmas! We certainly did! I hate that the hubby hasn't seen the error of his ways yet, though. Hopefully, he will before it's too late. You're right, a kid needs to know his/her dad.

I will be working on New Year's Eve and New Year's day, I believe. It's ok. We never really have big plans anyway. Plus, I will be making double time! That never hurts my feeling! LOL! I can go and buy me some new scrappy stuff...or stuff for my house!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

We never do anything really special for New Years. Just sleep, lol.

I think I'm ready to put the christmas stuff away. I love the way it looks but after awhile it starts to be rearranged (by 2 little elves)and it doesn't look as nice.

provinca
Mayor
provinca

Hi ladies. Merry Christmas to you all. I'm glad you had nice days. I did as well -- the usual gigantic fish dinner at my mom's house with a million people. That's always fun but exhausting. I hosted Christmas Day at my house, and that was a much smaller crowd, but still exhausting.

Michelle, I took all my decorations down today --including my tree! I was just tired of looking at it all -- not that it was up that long. I just had the energy to do it today. I usually do it on New Year's, but I couldn't wait. I do still have the outside lights/candles up. They will stay for another week or so.

Amy, double time sounds like a nice deal. I'd work for that cash too!

Stacey, my wish for you is a stress-free, peaceful, prosperous 2013 without all the drama you've endured over the past few years. It appears that you're doing well in finding "you" and what's best for you and your family and your well being. You go girl!

I agree that children need their fathers in their lives, but only if they can contribute positively and have a positive influence on them and help to nurture them. How's that saying go: "anyone can father a child, but it takes someone special to BE a father." Peace and hugs to you dear friend!

We don't usually do anything for New Year's Eve. The girls are always out and dh and I just stay home. He falls asleep and I drink champagne. LOL!

Snow storm heading our way. Michelle, what's your forecast? We're "in between" and they won't quite commit to it's severity. As of now, we're in the "2 - 5" area.

Gotta go get dinner ready -- which today entails dialing up for delivery!

Edited by provinca on 12-28-12 02:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to provinca

Anna, did you get any snow? We got none it started out as snow but never stuck then it turned to rain. I was happy but the kids were disappointed.

I spent the day shampooing the carpets, and cleaning out the kids closets. I watched Hoarders last night that will make anyone want to clean and declutter.

Maybe the kids will fall asleep early tonight that would be so nice but I highly doubt that will happen.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics